Old players here?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
With the post referencing old players vs new just wondered how many old accounts are here?

Mine is : player&id=955649

Cheers
Busa

psychohz

Reaction score
TWstats shows my acc name first time for world 16 ... had a few trial and error coplays before that. First time, I messed up a well established acc, was on world 9, when a rl friend asked to co one of his tribemates ... didn't go too well, as I thought scouts were also a form of cavalry and managed to fill significant amount of villas with those :/

DaanRabih

Reaction score
first time i played tribalwars i was 12 - 13 orso now i am 29... my accounts no idea xD i have friends who i met on tribalwars on my steam list that i cannot remember that i met trough tribalwars haha

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

shadowbuzo - player&id=1294806 Close still a seven figure number.
psychohz - player&id=11600485 - yep new player :)
I cannot remember how to extract the world data to show the IDs of all players anymore.
Don't even know where its hidden now.

My first account is : 91888 but its dead now after TW deleted accounts not used :(

Last edited:

shadowbuzo

Reaction score
Welp I started on W11, back then the game was popular, but still been here for 15 years so I can be considered and old player :p only reason I came back was because I got an email from Inno saying that my account was going to be deleted, my forum account was so..

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yep that's one of the reasons I log in from year to year. To be honest its still not a bad game to play. The last two worlds I joined on the rim and decided to play a little I made it to 22nd and 35th at the over 300 village mark. however, I do find a lot of the fun parts have been removed with smaller tribes and worlds. The drama and backstabbing seems to show up quicker.

shadowbuzo

Reaction score
Yep that's one of the reasons I log in from year to year. To be honest its still not a bad game to play. The last two worlds I joined on the rim and decided to play a little I made it to 22nd and 35th at the over 300 village mark. however, I do find a lot of the fun parts have been removed with smaller tribes and worlds. The drama and backstabbing seems to show up quicker.
Correct, it's still really fun, but the fact is that worlds are way smaller and it feels that the game is rushed as a lot of things changed from the old worlds which you could take some time to plan, also I miss the forum banter, the forum declarations, that was really fun

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We have ran into each other a time or 2 I'm back for the same reason to stop them from re deleting my forum account.

Amycakes

Reaction score
I probably count as an old player nowadays, even though I still feel like a "new" player compared to what I considered old players. I guess that's how getting old works.

I posted on the forums under 'harbinger297', started W24 (tag along to some of the MANIC players), had my first proper success in W43 where we won as FRST, played briefly on the BananaHammock account (there was like... 5 of us bahaha) during W... 50? Was it 51? Can't remember exactly. Didn't really play much after that. Messed around on High Performance worlds with TheKangaroo, and played speed with KingSam and some others (although I was always pretty awful at speed).

Now I come back and it's up to W131 and previous worlds are already closed/closing. Crazy. Took us freakin' forever to end a world back in the day. People had and raised children into adults in the time it took to end a world.

Wonder if anyone here remembers me. Used to practically live in the graphics forum and was on the blog staff back when that was a thing (both blogs and staff for them).

I used to post entirely in bold-green too after I saw PurplePredator do it and thought it was cool but did green instead. Hah, those were the days.

DaanRabih

Reaction score
I am an old player aswell.
Like jeez i will turn 30 this year .. i am about to start my midlife crisis.

Maybe .. Tribalwars is my midlife crisis :eek:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hi Amycakes yes remember the graphics forum I used to love making maps. No one uses a signature now they were always cool. I Played a few worlds with PurplePredator. Also like your Banana thing we had Spoons in W24 you may remember spooning tribes oh what fun. I also knocked around on a couple of worlds with the leader of MANIC fought against some of them on W10. That was after a brief spell on W12 when Rednecks and a few others that left us on W10 to play W12.
Then how about that for a small game W43 I took a rim tribe to rank one in ODD, ODA and rank called Cake or Death! I was using the Escalation name for a bit of fun while playing my end game worlds but was playing just too many worlds to make a really good go of it.

shadowbuzo

Reaction score
Hi Amycakes yes remember the graphics forum I used to love making maps. No one uses a signature now they were always cool. I Played a few worlds with PurplePredator. Also like your Banana thing we had Spoons in W24 you may remember spooning tribes oh what fun. I also knocked around on a couple of worlds with the leader of MANIC fought against some of them on W10. That was after a brief spell on W12 when Rednecks and a few others that left us on W10 to play W12.
Then how about that for a small game W43 I took a rim tribe to rank one in ODD, ODA and rank called Cake or Death! I was using the Escalation name for a bit of fun while playing my end game worlds but was playing just too many worlds to make a really good go of it.
Man Rednecks brings back memories, W12 was pure joy

Gnarlax

Reaction score
I really wish Inno hadnt mass deleted accounts. I'm sure there was a good reason for it but my old accounts are gone.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think the mass account delete was due to data protection or something like that were they could not keep records for longer than a year.