Old Timers.

koa anubis

So... Just popping in to say hello.

How is everyone, Any old players still about?

<3 and rep to you all if you are. You are all still part of good memories.

Anubis

DeletedUser

hey koa, I barely remember you, but if im not mistaken you played in ATTERO or H0RDE

DeletedUser

So... Just popping in to say hello.

How is everyone, Any old players still about?

<3 and rep to you all if you are. You are all still part of good memories.

Anubis

hmm i geuss im the oldest still here you played with

DeletedUser

hey koa, I barely remember you, but if im not mistaken you played in ATTERO or H0RDE

You're thinking of Lord_Anubis, one of the masterminds behind the creation of ATTERO.

koa lived in the south west :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think Koa was a Raspberry but I'm often wrong on these things.

DeletedUser

KOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA jerk you dont talk to me on facebook anymore :(

DeletedUser

Koa! Long time no speak :D
No longer playing, but reading the forums once in a while.

DeletedUser

koa had his own tribe in k71 (anubis warriors or something like that) later on merged with my tribe (dmnt) and was duke for long time

DeletedUser

Wow It's been over 2 years since I've been here, good to see my bro's from the old days of Deja Vu and RASP - kasepats, Luxemburger and Aquanant79 (<3 plus P in your B) are in the top 100, holly shit! they're still raping. kase has 17 goddam million points!11!! How does one keep 1700 villages organized ?! Holy shit!

Did RASP just change to ZIP? I am IMPRESSED with the leaders here being able to keep a tribe going for over 3 years. Wow!

Very good to see ph, (I will assume GA is here too) and Charles are still around. :)

Wow so many great players still playing!

Ahh the good ol days of K34 when the "6 Pack" ruled:
Luxemburger
Macros The Blue
kasepats
Ani
Smoker
me

Damn I miss playing, I just don't have the time. Sitting requests hereby refused in advance! :)

Edit:
Ahh RASP decided to declare against the entire world! lol! That's going down in style! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow It's been over 2 years since I've been here, good to see my bro's from the old days of Deja Vu and RASP - kasepats, Luxemburger and Aquanant79 (<3 plus P in your B) are in the top 100, holly shit! they're still raping. kase has 17 goddam million points!11!! How does one keep 1700 villages organized ?! Holy shit!

Did RASP just change to ZIP? I am IMPRESSED with the leaders here being able to keep a tribe going for over 3 years. Wow!

Very good to see ph, (I will assume GA is here too) and Charles are still around. :)

Wow so many great players still playing!

Ahh the good ol days of K34 when the "6 Pack" ruled:
Luxemburger
Macros The Blue
kasepats
Ani
Smoker
me

Damn I miss playing, I just don't have the time. Sitting requests hereby refused in advance! :)

Edit:
Ahh RASP decided to declare against the entire world! lol! That's going down in style! :lol:

Mr sLowhand, remember me?.... I was only talking about you the other day with your "Art of Noble Sniping Guide" and the term of sending a village back to the stone age.

Mail me if you do fancy playing ;)

Mule Kicker

Yea, im sure ZIP has an account, its a "tiger" of an account.

DeletedUser

Sorry to here about GA, ph and RASP :( but yea, winning the world - has any tribe done this yet?

Yes Monkey-boy I do remember you :) , friend I don't have the time commitment needed to be top rank :(

Glad your finding my guide helpful and yea lol at sending a village back into the stone age. :lol:

Did anyone use my suggestion of mass catapult attacks? I had around 20,000 cats that I never used before I suddenly left the game 2 years ago, lol at dodging non noble attacks!

DeletedUser

Zomg it's sLowhand :icon_eek:

We need to get Blue-Ranger back here stat so your fanclub can reassemble :icon_redface:

Long time no see xD