Old Timers.

DeletedUser

World 12 has started their timer count down to the end of the world. Less than two months left I believe.

Blue-Ranger, I spoke to him the other day, well, in comparison to how long world 11 has been it was the other day, actually it was months lol!

DeletedUser

Hey shardsofafrozenflame I member you <3

I miss this game, I just don't have the time commitment to play it well. Best of luck to all of you!

BTW did anyone ever adopt my cat tactics?

DeletedUser

Hai orange lettered poster of legend hows it going?

Bored. (board?) Kinda here only cuz I got nothing better to do, school is murder and it's only the first week :icon_eek:

(Is it wierd that after all this time I can still do the BB codes for color by memory? *shudders*)

playerhater11234

Sorry to here about GA, ph and RASP :( but yea, winning the world - has any tribe done this yet?

Yes Monkey-boy I do remember you :) , friend I don't have the time commitment needed to be top rank :(

Glad your finding my guide helpful and yea lol at sending a village back into the stone age. :lol:

Did anyone use my suggestion of mass catapult attacks? I had around 20,000 cats that I never used before I suddenly left the game 2 years ago, lol at dodging non noble attacks!

sLowhand? Haven't seen you around in... years?

I have to say, once I started using catapults, I fell in love with them. At the time I left w11, I had 400-450 nukes with 350 catapults in each... so... 140,000 to 157,500 of the things in my nukes alone (I had another 200+ in all my defensive villages, so another 80,000+). Carpetbombing accounts with all of them was basically the only thing I found enjoyable anymore at the time of my departure from the game...

I tried multiple times to coordinate continuous carpetbombing of 2000-3000 villages at a time by {RASP} members. When people did what they were supposed to, the targets seemed to be crippled with ease. Only problem was when players would stop or not send attacks at all at their assigned targets and things fell apart. If the odds against {RASP} weren't so heavily stacked, and if I hadn't had to deal with thousands of incomings for the last 3-4 months I was here, I think the tactic could very well have allowed us to win the world, even being outnumbered to a certain extent. In the end though, facing 10 enemies for every {RASP} account just got to be too overwhelming...

I'd be very curious to see a number of accounts set up similarly to mine with dedicated owners running them and see exactly what kind of effect they could have on their surroundings...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

World 12 has started their timer count down to the end of the world. Less than two months left I believe.

Blue-Ranger, I spoke to him the other day, well, in comparison to how long world 11 has been it was the other day, actually it was months lol!

Nope my friend.
I lost my last village 4 days ago.
At this moment there are 608 non DNY villages left.
At the actualy rate of nobling In maximum one week they will take all the villages left.

DeletedUser

and if I hadn't had to deal with thousands of incomings for the last 3-4 months I was here, I think the tactic could very well have allowed us to win the world,

Hmm... I remember you sayinig that our attacks on you didn't had anything to do with you getting a bit more inactiv, and rasp going down a bit faster.

DeletedUser

playerhater11234 3 2 1 "i Quit" did not quit because of our nukes. he has the carlini account remember? i wish to see catsAndDogs from the Carlini account. it should be efffective now that he is in the comfort zone.

playerhater11234

Hmm... I remember you sayinig that our attacks on you didn't had anything to do with you getting a bit more inactiv, and rasp going down a bit faster.
I said that they didn't effect my ability to plan attacks, and they didn't. 3-4 months of constantly having between 2k and 10k incomings definitely wears a person out though, especially when they have other responsibilities besides your own account...

DeletedUser

I said that they didn't effect my ability to plan attacks, and they didn't. 3-4 months of constantly having between 2k and 10k incomings definitely wears a person out though, especially when they have other responsibilities besides your own account...

Like my account too :D

A humble player

sLowhand? Haven't seen you around in... years?

I have to say, once I started using catapults, I fell in love with them. At the time I left w11, I had 400-450 nukes with 350 catapults in each... so... 140,000 to 157,500 of the things in my nukes alone (I had another 200+ in all my defensive villages, so another 80,000+). Carpetbombing accounts with all of them was basically the only thing I found enjoyable anymore at the time of my departure from the game...

I tried multiple times to coordinate continuous carpetbombing of 2000-3000 villages at a time by {RASP} members. When people did what they were supposed to, the targets seemed to be crippled with ease. Only problem was when players would stop or not send attacks at all at their assigned targets and things fell apart. If the odds against {RASP} weren't so heavily stacked, and if I hadn't had to deal with thousands of incomings for the last 3-4 months I was here, I think the tactic could very well have allowed us to win the world, even being outnumbered to a certain extent. In the end though, facing 10 enemies for every {RASP} account just got to be too overwhelming...

I'd be very curious to see a number of accounts set up similarly to mine with dedicated owners running them and see exactly what kind of effect they could have on their surroundings...

You, tollx and a few other guys working on my account was a pain. Then again, I sucked back then...but it was still a pain :)
1000 undodgeable attacks is never nice :(

DeletedUser

yeah, im curious.....cause i typically stayed within my region....of course anyone who has been within my 4k area has seen my cats at least once ;)

btw...hey PH! hope all is well with you my brother