Old Times

DeletedUser

Hey W5'ers,

It has definitely been a long time coming, some of you may not remember me, but I played as Syrinx in VVV+ and then as ThePunisher83 in ~TSE~. It has been quite a long time since I've checked these forums to see how everybody is doing. Seems like the quality of posts has gone done, much of the good posters do not even bother to say anything anymore.

It is a shame to see Nyxx has gone.

Good to see the old names like Jezuz and such still posting and playing.

So I guess this is just a thread to try to rev up the forums and get people posting about some of the older parts of the World that made them happy.

I can remember back when VVV+ was first formed, we were merging and weeding out players we didn't deem fit to serve under the V V V banner, I had fun times back then with forming my first `Tribe.`

And then when we were arguing with HOPLO leaders on the Externals and Arghos gave the word that we were going to war...myself and Rm07theis cleared out nearly an entire K within a matter of a week or two. Those were good times in this World for me.

DeletedUser

Hey Punisher! I remember you, I was PA with you and RM way back when. I started into HELLA5 in world 5, eventually we got absorbed into VVV3 and then into TSE. I was Head Diplomat of VVV3 and got demoted to Forum Mod in TSE. I had so much fun in that world... I wish I could go back. I miss Jezuz and Metrooo and Arghos and everyone D=

DeletedUser

Hey Punisher. You and I were also PAs, along with RM and Castor Troy.

I miss you being able to work with and destroy enemy villages...

DeletedUser

Well, mainly playing or rather running the tribe. You seem to appear and disappear just as often however.:p

DeletedUser

Hello punisher, how have you been m8,

chase2991

is this you wilky ??

DeletedUser

No it's scorpio, I believe that was a girl.

Wilky joined VVV and then co-played ghettogirl, if I remember.

Yes, she was a girl. I remember her now, we had few of those. I should have her somewhere on msn, but likely an old one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Chase, Slingzaar, Metroooo...very nice to hear from you all. I'm doing fine, I brought this thread up in hopes of kindling some old flames and maybe getting some of W5 back into a forum precense here.

I have finished my time in the Army :lol: and am now working back home, had a son as well on September of last year. I survived going to Iraq :icon_wink: and managed to not get shot so all is well on my part.

Even if you degrade me Jezuz it's great to hear from you as well. Yes I was recently on W55 but had to quit because of my own agenda, I was co-ing with XtremeHunter (W5'er) on W52, but I lost internet for almost a week and a half, just got it established again ...obviously.

I have missed you guys dearly (no homo) and hope the best has been happening for all of you as well as ~TSE~. May the Taco Empire forever rule W5! :axemen:

Also please share any fond memories you may have had on W5, whether they involve me or not. That's also what this thread is mainly for. Let us re-kindle the old fire from within that we all had/have for W5.

My best memory:
During my prolonged Ego-Trip :)icon_redface:) in the ~TSE~ days, I remember myself and RM teaming up to take out over 100 HOPLO vills within a matter of 1-3 days :)icon_cool:), then I just had to get on here and foolishly/arrogantly boast about the accomplishment :icon_twisted: . Mainly it was all in good fun and to boost the morale of ~TSE~ during the time of war.

And sorry for not replying more quickly but after I had posted this, a week later there were still no replies, figured W5 was completely dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pun, I remembering you, Rm, Viper and I hammering our way into K60, 50, and 51. We smashed some Hoplo and Sciro villages to push our span up north. I've been guarding that area in your absence :p

Congrats on having a kid and not getting shot. I have a friend doing another tour in the Big Sandbox, so it's always good when you come back un-shot.

Enjoy your time with your little one (I don't have any, so I don't know if that is possible).

DeletedUser

When I quit alot of my villages (maybe half) went to Wilky. Me, Swert, and Wilky were all good friends in the southern area of K71

I'm sad you don't remember me Metroo D=, there was a whole forum thread about me at one time I think lol

>And yeah Jezuz I have you on msn too, I don't remember my account info after all this time, but I remember talking to you back then =]

DeletedUser

Tom, I meant coming back and hiding.

We're all alive, but this forum don't serve any use. It's passed the stage where people would sway by topics.

DeletedUser

I want back in =[
I posted a thread in the 'looking for account' place.. but I really doubt anyone would give me one. =/

DeletedUser

You got a mail, but the demands are quite high, as a very high activity.

DeletedUser

Oh okay Jezuz, misinterpretid (sp?) what you had said. How often has that happened? :icon_rolleyes:

Haha Slingzaar, see those were the good old days, when they took the chains that bound us off and let us do our thing. We crushed the poorly coordinated HOPLO front line and just basically took what we wanted to. It was weird how there was mainly only 3-5 of us that caused an entire K or 2 to fall within a matter of a week and a half.:lol:

It's a shame that there is no more war stats being posted, people being arrogant :icon_evil: and shouting/boasting all over the forums...those were great times.:icon_razz:

Maybe it's the fact that much of W5 isn't the real account owners anymore? Not quite sure but that would seem half-way logical.

DeletedUser

So, when are you coming back, Pun? It'd be nice to have you on some of the new fronts that I'm opening up :p

There is plenty of room left for someone that can throw around nukes like we used to.

DeletedUser

Eh, I have my offers and I will see what happens, right now I'm trying to see about this W52 ordeal and if I can get back in contact with Xtremehunter as we were co-playing there. I do not wish to overload myself on 2 major worlds. Also it would highly depend upon Jezuz, as you may recall...I had a falling out when I completely deleted The Pun acct, he took it as disrespect, I took it as doing whatever I felt was right at the time.

It's good to see that TSE players are still active on the externals as well.

DeletedUser

I would be willing to join up with any of you guys on a new world, keep me posted as well =]. We should have a big group start up a tribe on a new world like Krusty did with W55.

DeletedUser

I was in his W55 tribe, hence my forum name. :lol:

I was #1 in the tribe until about 2 weeks into it, then I had a problem with other tribemates stealing my farms and began to slack off for a bit. Then I just decided to ultimately quit and co-play with Xtremehunter. It was looking to be a fun world, but the plan for joining and everything went bad when alot of us ended up closely together.

But it's all good, nothing to worry about, I'll find a world to play here soon, just taking it easy for now and seeing how everybody is doing. It had been too long since I've said something to anybody from W5, reading through all the old threads, lol.

DeletedUser

Squeak 2.0, anybody? :icon_cool:

Naw, um... No way am I starting a new world anytime soon.

What's up, guys?!
You'll never guess who I saw on W55... Bicky Team! :D
Gawd, that was... Ehh... Interesting.

DeletedUser

Squeak 2.0, anybody? :icon_cool:

Naw, um... No way am I starting a new world anytime soon.

What's up, guys?!
You'll never guess who I saw on W55... Bicky Team! :D
Gawd, that was... Ehh... Interesting.

Hey, Bicky Team's got a tribe to 2nd in the K :icon_wink: and is in a war on that game :O