Old W11 player missing home!

DeletedUser

Hello guys, it's ExcaliburRS. I led THB then quit after a while.... I'm back and ready. I know how to snipe/backtime/100 ms trains etc etc.. Message me on skype exclusive.insanity if interested. I am looking for a high ranked account.. at least top 100 I do not care which side of the war I am on. I just want to noble someone :icon_confused:

DeletedUser49590

Nobling barbs and internals just means you can send 100ms trains to barbs and internals. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser106616

Hello guys, it's ExcaliburRS. I led THB then quit after a while.... I'm back and ready. I know how to snipe/backtime/100 ms trains etc etc.. Message me on skype exclusive.insanity if interested. I am looking for a high ranked account.. at least top 100 I do not care which side of the war I am on. I just want to noble someone :icon_confused:
if your still looking i may be able to help you if you are still looking.

DeletedUser

I REMEMBER YOU! GJ on W11.

I posted here to get a trive to take me under their wing. After much begging (and 100K in pp) they decided to let me in. So nice they are!!!1!!1

This forum really works! for marketeering gud play like me.

GL to you and all the glorious warriouses from teh world of # eleven.