old world 30 members

DeletedUser94739

hello everyone ,i dont know if any of you remember me . It has been a very long time & i just popped in to say that i have started up this game again; but on world 68. my name there in The Iron Cross & i think it would be great if any of you could join me there in the north east. I only wish i could be back in world 30 with all the same people the way it used to be, was a blast. but anyone who is in world 68 or would like to come join me because i know that you are all expierenced and great players to deal with. yes we have all had our differances but i hope you all read this. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94739

sorry about that, was in a rush and i just fixed it.

DeletedUser70594

yea i remember you :)

another world??? No way :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94739

Yes ! :) world 68, come join me? northeast? if you do post here and let me know! would be great to have you there!

DeletedUser92

I remember you. And, due to some dreams I had recently, I'm vaguely reconsidering playing this game again. That, and I have no life! So I'm considering, say, a new world. But, maybe under a different name, and with only select people knowing who I am so that when I join a tribe I like, I can just play it and see where it takes me. Maybe I'll decide to be an evil conqueror! Maybe I'll decide to be a noble leader! Who knows?

And, maybe, I'll use my writing blog to discuss the various "HAHAHA you fools have no idea who I am!" aspects. ;)

DeletedUser99939

I remember you. And, due to some dreams I had recently, I'm vaguely reconsidering playing this game again. That, and I have no life! So I'm considering, say, a new world. But, maybe under a different name, and with only select people knowing who I am so that when I join a tribe I like, I can just play it and see where it takes me. Maybe I'll decide to be an evil conqueror! Maybe I'll decide to be a noble leader! Who knows?

And, maybe, I'll use my writing blog to discuss the various "HAHAHA you fools have no idea who I am!" aspects. ;)
or you could pilot an account and change name to something you like. Not here on w30 obviously but elsewhere.

DeletedUser92

To be fair, I -could- grab up a spot in W30 if I wanted one. But I don't.

I'm playing under the gamer name I usually use for games, and originally intended to use for TW. I'd thought the name I put in was a login name, and that I'd have a different player name. Silly me. If you are interested in just messing around, W69 style, hit me up. I'm probably not gonna be all that concerned, but it's for fun.

gn0me

ah good old w30, lovely settings.
Just jumped back on w68, its the only world available. I miss churches :(

dan1000best

Can you guys finish this world already? :icon_eek: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

people go out of retirement because a world of peace is just no fun cx i miss you all. this world as an amazing place. great battles and players.

DeletedUser

Hey I don't know if you'll remember me.. world 30 was my favorite world. Although I had a few different names. I went by cdog55 for a while, then scaryfart100 then cdog43.