old world 30 members

DeletedUser99939

Hey I don't know if you'll remember me.. world 30 was my favorite world. Although I had a few different names. I went by cdog55 for a while, then scaryfart100 then cdog43.
What tribe where you? Legion?

inflrc

W30 is going to its 4th anniversary this December and we still have 4 former DECIDE original members alive. What a coincidence, we five were DECIDE council once. Nice to hear about you after all these years.

DeletedUser

I so wish I still was on world 30. :( my account was hacked and the world was closed to new registration

DeletedUser92

All I'll say; I'm on W69 with some old W1, W8, and W30 THE'rs. There's CLOROXians, [DT]ians, and more on said world; possible friends, possible enemies. I'm not hard to find, and if you want to reach out and say hello, please feel free! Even if you're just bored and want to talk war stories, I have a pretty open schedule these days, and I'd love to chat.

I tried to get our 'ol pal Atraeus to play, but he's much smarter than me when it comes to this.

silvereclipes

All I'll say; I'm on W69 with some old W1, W8, and W30 THE'rs. There's CLOROXians, [DT]ians, and more on said world; possible friends, possible enemies. I'm not hard to find, and if you want to reach out and say hello, please feel free! Even if you're just bored and want to talk war stories, I have a pretty open schedule these days, and I'd love to chat.

I tried to get our 'ol pal Atraeus to play, but he's much smarter than me when it comes to this.

LMAO yep I tried getting my old duke from the STACHEWACKERS to come back an play too what he said can't be repeated on the forums with out allot of infractions being leveled on me lets just say he doesn't think much of us old players still playing TW ...:lol:

DeletedUser92

Whatever. Doesn't matter, we're just in it for laughs. If you wanted to goof around with us, let me know. :)

silvereclipes

may just do that after this world is done with got one more left in me an want to play at least one more with pervis before I retire an hang up my axes.

DeletedUser

Lots of lovely old faces here. :)

Then you had to post :icon_rolleyes:

Congratulations so far Phoenx, you guys have really done well sticking through wars. Also congrats to LoEN that no one else mentions for still being there. Hoping for a LoEN vs. Phoenx war still :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser71844

W30 is going to its 4th anniversary this December and we still have 4 former DECIDE original members alive. What a coincidence, we five were DECIDE council once. Nice to hear about you after all these years.

Let's have a DECIDE re-union?

Oh wait, didn't you mention that I was a DECIDE council member all along?

For real though we should have a W30 re-union. Like the movie American Pie Reunion.

DeletedUser71844

and just who would want to play with you again?

My top 5 players:

1.) Smurks - Just because people under-estimate us and always had us down as losers. Yet we are ep1c!!!!!1111!!!!11!!!!11!

2.) ChamichA - Just because he loves me so much... his cuddles make me feel so welcome.

3.) INFLRC - Just because his nukes hurt. People think Cham is bad, Infrlc is the real brains behind the operation.

4.) Rethae - Just because she has the natural ability to lead people. Also, she's the only player I'll admit i truly fear... (She will hang you by your balls if you wrong her).

5.) Articbear - Just because he was a great player and a great man. A true unsung Hero.

*RavenJ is top of this list. All those listed above are those who are second to him*

Last edited:

DeletedUser67579

yeah and you did wrong me so you can take me off that list

DeletedUser71844

yeah and you did wrong me so you can take me off that list

It was my alter-ego Reth :)

Sorry but somehow Raven always ends up with my sit.

He could talk the underwear off of a nun that guy/girl w/e the hell it calls itself these days.

Like that time i passed him the guardian-fer sit and he disbanded the tribe.
Also, I'm sure he had a few RAM sits thanks to me also. But meh.

He only reads the mail and he is very honest and actually does what you want him to do with the sit even though its an enemy sit.

Please don't take it personally Reth :)

My top 5 players:

1.) Smurks
2.) ChamichA
3.) INFLRC
4.) Rethae
5.) Articbear
What? I don't make the list?

See if I ever send you Premium again when you say "Hey mate I'm out of PP - give me some so i can nuke you some more. Hugs an kisses SFC"

Did i mention that whenever anyone makes any kind of list that, Raven, you are always automaticly at the top, those listed are actually the next chronologically after you?

This includes: Christmas wish-lists, every daily shopping list, Americas most wanted list and all "to-do lists". Giggedy.

At the bottom of the list there is a small fine print that states:

*RavenJ is top of this list. All those listed above are those who are second to him*

DeletedUser

sheesh is this world ever gonna end? btw Im back on 71 playing art-2 ... good to see some familiar faces!

DeletedUser

Ive seen one w30 player on 71, hadnt really looked tho. dota found me lmao