old world 30 members

DeletedUser115853

Hi Ciranore,
it s nice to see your words here.

Long live LoEN:))

I have given idea for W76 now. Tribe we have build called CHAOS

DeletedUser66411

This game is torture. Congrats to those who have stayed away for good.

silvereclipes

This game is torture. Congrats to those who have stayed away for good.

one day they will pull you back in kicking an screaming it always happens only way your safe is if you delete skype an your e mail address.

DeletedUser

If you didn't make it to mid or end game I don't think anyone would remember world wide... only regional people or past clan mates.

DeletedUser

Wow, I haven't posted here for a long time. Congrats to all that stayed till the end, you've all earned it. Wish I could have stayed. After a long time away, I'm back on world 82 after trying TW2. I hope to see some of you in the future on other new bold worlds.......:icon_razz:

DeletedUser71844

Articbear, do you still play?

I tried to look you up on W82, you under a different user?

DeletedUser

Good lord I got bored and joined W86 six years after quitting TW.

Anyone remember me and wanna be friends? lol

DeletedUser

Tribal wars 2, I cannot get into that one. Tribal wars 1 sux , but its still better then any other on-line game I can find.

skelmersdale

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hope everyone is well!

It's been such a long time! I was 15 when i started this world, now i've left university and about to start working as a business support analyst at the age of 22. Pleasure to have played with everyone on W30, will always remain in my opinion my favourite world.

Best regards

Skelmers/ Uzu

DeletedUser

Hope everyone is well!

It's been such a long time! I was 15 when i started this world, now i've left university and about to start working as a business support analyst at the age of 22. Pleasure to have played with everyone on W30, will always remain in my opinion my favourite world.

Best regards

Skelmers/ Uzu

Dafuq, has it been that long?

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sure am! w100 starts on Friday. Dexa and I are going to be playing. Desperately trying to get Sir Gramps out of retirement :mad: