OLD - World 57 Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm sure it was just an example. Speaking of derailing the thread, are you aware you're doing it with these complaints?

I would say, as most/all of the complaints have been on the quality of the last blog(s), until the topic turned to payment, that it is all on-topic as opposed to derailing the thread. That's just a personal viewpoint from reading the thread.

Wallam

You are correct, moderators receive more than one month's worth if you are playing one world. However, many moderators use their premium for competitions.It is allocated to help run competitions and to save. You know I don't lie :icon_wink:.

Actually when I was modding they set up a central fund that mods could use for competitions etc, instead of their own PP. Since I am not a mod anymore, i cant definitely say that it still exists but I cant see any reason for it not to.

Also you do get a nice present at christmas.. :D if your part of the staff team. Usually something clothing related.. last year it was an inno scarf.

DeletedUser

I would say, as most/all of the complaints have been on the quality of the last blog(s), until the topic turned to payment, that it is all on-topic as opposed to derailing the thread. That's just a personal viewpoint from reading the thread.

Not that the discussion of the derailing a thread would be off topic :icon_rolleyes:
/endofthatderailing

DeletedUser

The complaints about the quality of the last blog were fine until they started being about the blogger's inability to do more, not the topic of payment. However, fair enough, there are some on-topic complaints, never said there weren't :).

Actually when I was modding they set up a central fund that mods could use for competitions etc, instead of their own PP. Since I am not a mod anymore, i cant definitely say that it still exists but I cant see any reason for it not to.

Also you do get a nice present at christmas.. :D if your part of the staff team. Usually something clothing related.. last year it was an inno scarf.

Sorry, that fund doesn't exist anymore...I never even heard of it, but I don't doubt you, other mods probably know about it too :icon_eek:.

I haven't gotten any present, nor do I think they have my address, so that's a bit creepy.

Rather than push this further off-topic, I'm going to ask humbletree to delete all this mess of complaints in 24 hours, and leave this part of the message intact. If you have any questions or concerns about the blogger not doing a good enough job, please feel free to PM ampatriot's head blogger (Jurasu). If you have criticisms about the blog, please make them and couple them with constructive suggestions for improvement :icon_wink:. If you have any other forum-related concerns, you can also PM humbletree, and if necessary he will direct you to the correct people. I hope I answered people's questions as best I could, and if you have any further questions or comments to make to me, please send them to me by PM :).

DeletedUser

I have spoke with the blogger people guys, and some sort of temporary relief may be on its way to help meet or blogging needs and expectations.

DeletedUser

I have officially turned in my resignation. My life has become too much for me to sustain a committment to the blog. I apologize for the lack of blogs during the last few weeks, but the door is now officially open for someone to step up and provide blogs. Here is my resignation blog.

DeletedUser

Despite your absence, I think ampatriot did provide a somewhat entertaining blog for this world to read. Good luck with your real life man :D

DeletedUser

Well, that's solved at least. I know I'll miss you as a blogger ampatriot :icon_cry:.

DeletedUser100590

Ah i'm sorry to hear you'll be leaving us ampatriot. Personally I enjoyed your blogs. I just hope your replacement meets the standard you set back in your earlier days :)

DeletedUser

I have officially turned in my resignation. My life has become too much for me to sustain a committment to the blog. I apologize for the lack of blogs during the last few weeks, but the door is now officially open for someone to step up and provide blogs. Here is my resignation blog.

good luck to you mate

DeletedUser

Glad to hear you are leaving for good RL reasons and that you are personally OK. Best of luck to you and pop in here every now and then. You seem like a nice guy :)

DeletedUser57316

Bye amp, you did a very good job, I personally liked how you took everyones ideas and used them to make your blogs better

DeletedUser100750

I'll miss your blogs ampatriot. You were a good blogger, and a good person (as far as I know)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the good wishes from all of you :p

As I have said, I plan to stick around the forums at least, and hopefully start doing some more graphics stuff. We'll see though... I am still a beginner at all of that

DeletedUser

hopefully start doing some more graphics stuff

If you need me just ask :lol:

[spoil]
AmpatriotGraphics.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser96707

Any idea on when the new blogger will be announced, I know who I'm ruling for :p

Status
Not open for further replies.