Olympics

• Thread starter Nameless Prophet
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So what do everyone think about the Olympics this year? I think its pretty cool to see some world records being broken and such.

DeletedUser95698

did you see the 26 lap thing today?
GB first
USA second
Ethiopia third

i am surprised that africa was third usually they sweet the running.
Phelps with swimming was historic 22 medals 18 gold. its safe to go back in the water rest of the world you won't loose anymore!
TEAM usa vs nigeria i think it was 156 points melo with 37 10-12 3s

AMAZING!!!!

DeletedUser

I think it's really good this year, all the WR being broken but also just for some of the events the hardwork in general which have been put into these people and how much time they invested themselves.

But Phelps I sort of disapointed that he is leaving the swimming team now (im not USA im UK :p ) For the simple reason that he was amazing in general I couldn't believe when he was 8 gold medals in a row I was liturly gob smacked :)

But does anyone else when they see their fellow team win a gold you feel acomplished that they have won.... When you did nothing X3

DeletedUser106940

I think it is pretty good but kinda sad for my country (0 medals). The events I have watch so far are Basketball ( looking like a sure gold for the USA ), Swimming ( Phelps is a Legend ), 100m ( to watch Usain Bolt of course ), Football ( My favorite sport :D GO BRAZIL ) and some of the events that my country participates in.

DeletedUser95698

spain not advancing and loosing two in a row to hondourous and japan surprised me...