OM4 Is Now Recruiting! (K6 and Northern K16 ONLY)

DeletedUser

Looking For A Safe Tribe?
Looking For Friends?
Looking For Battle?
If these apply to you, then you need to join ~A*W~!

PLEASE NOTE NOW: WE DO NOT ACCEPT REFUGEE'S!!!!

Thank you for taking interest with our tribe. We are a closely banded tribe, and we are looking for players that are willing to learn, and wage war against our foes.

Like stated within the title of this advertisement, we are located in K6 and NORTHERN K16. This is only for these reasons -

1. 1. We like to stay closely banded, and together.
  2. 2. This gives us strategic advantages.
  3. 3. This gives us less time to give you support when you need it most!

Our tribe does not wish to be completely diplomatic. We go to war when needed, and when we feel that a tribe may pose a threat to us. If you do not wish to battle, then you may need to find a different tribe.

We accept new, or experienced players. Any type of player is more then welcome. Spies, are not.

Now, many tribes in this world are very aggressive, just as we are. But, on the other hand, we have a very large family, and this can be used to our advantage.

Here are the requirements to join:

1. You must be active.
  2. You must have the average of the tribes points to join.
  3. You must be willing to wage war.
  4. You must be willing to die for your tribe.
  5. You must be a fun person.
  6. You can be any type of player (Offensive, defensive etc..)
  7. You must accept the account sitting request as a part of your application process.
  8. You must meet the minimum troop requirements that will be told to you when you send an application.
  9. You must be active on the forums.
  10. You must follow all tribe rules, policies, and guidelines.
If you would like to join, please include the following in your message:

Here are the steps to join:

Step one: Log in.
Step Two: Find Isalith,or mace888eckhoff.
Step Three: Send them the message that includes all of the information that must be stated as said below.
Step Four: Send them the account sitting request
Step Five: Await confirmation of your membership.

1. How long you have been playing Tribalwars
  2. Why you want to join
  3. How did you find the tribe
  4. How do you think you will benefit this tribe
  5. Explain that you are able, capable, and willing to wage war and die for this tribe if necessary.
  6. State that you are willing to accept the policies and guidelines of this tribe, and this family.
  7. State that you are willing to send the account sitting request as a part of your application process. (The account sitting will only last about 1 hour after it is accepted).
  8. You must state that you are going to do the best you can to benefit this tribe, all of its members, and do what is necessary to protect them.
  9. Sign your name at the bottom.

If you are approved for membership, you should expect an invitation within 24 hours of you sending the message and account sitting request.

PLEASE NOTE:

If you label the message "Yo man, I wanna join ur tribezz", it will immediately be discarded, and ignored. Please title the message "Application for Membership in ~A*W~".

POLICY FOR SPIES:

If you are found, or accused for spying, you will be dismissed and nobled ASAP.

If someone accuses you of spying then they will need to provide solid evidence to support this accusation. These trials will be taken very seriously.

Thank you for taking the time for reading this. We hope to see you in our tribe!

Last edited by a moderator:

Warren85

POLICY FOR SPIES:

If you are found, or accused for spying, you will be dismissed and nobled ASAP.​

I find this funny, what if its not true? Do you still get nobled?

"I, Warren accuse you Isalith for being a spy"

Whoops.. did I just, inadvertantly get you rimmed? :/

DeletedUser

No. It would require evidence to support the accusation as well.

DeletedUser54677

I swear, I'm going to slaughter each and every family I come across in this game. :icon_evil:

Recruit in my K, and I'll be sure to give them a nice home. In a different K.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That must be the most serious application I've ever seen, what about adding a chapter about other spare time interests?

LEEMON

I'm not a fan of such tribe policy/strategy, but still nice to see decent tribe descriptions, while "elite" premades usually can show only name and requirements

Good Luck Isalith in leadership ;)

DeletedUser

lol, thanks guys, and killerkommando - the family abandoned us :( so we are now trying to conquer K16. We have just hit the 10k point mark, and we are doing pretty well I'd say.