Omega vs bth

OMEGA VS BTH Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I still think that there is solution for omega players ... There is still way for those players
to void epic catastrophe.

Maybe they'll escape to the rim? They do have a little cluster in the middle of BP..

DeletedUser

Bth whats the wait take them 2k's and keep it movin :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

As a member of Omega from last couple of months i say that this tribe after Billore has gone SUCKS. their leaders are very weak and they simply cant do anything in this war with BTH. when Billore was in command we have a very good chance to resist but now the tribe is in very poor shape and they are as good as eaten by BTH.

congrats for BTH guys i really liked this war even if i didnt have enough time to play my rank as defender say alot.

DeletedUser

why cause billore sat quite alot of people and did alot of work? :p
+ you have been kicked and are geting nobled by both sides :)
but nice playing still :)

DeletedUser

As one of the ex leaders of OMEGA i must say the loss off billlore must have hit OMEGA hard. I personally don't know how they are going to cope without him. I think OMEGA are struggling with activity as billlore was asked me a few times to take over a accounts in OMEGA which i had to turn down due to being too busy. Just like to wish billlore best of luck in RL if he see's this and I think OMEGA should pull there pants back up and get there act together. Good luck to all :)

Terms of the conditions

If that happens I might start to noble again...this world is getting so boring :icon_neutral:

hellochase14

Remember that time billore along with 88ben88, Arjul akram, arminator4, atoce, beOwned, Burn Season, Christoff8188, civicgod, d daddy, dan1000best, decentius, devilsarmy2, DoubleRainbow, farooq96, fordy-089, Hugz, iamsharper, ingram2k7, jesterswild69, KieranWesterman, Lacus., mandof, marclass, mason7777777, MIMIR21, MnEuTb, ninmage621, Ogho, P0iz0n, Pessimistic, Pongo Pygmaeus, Shadow the Hedgehog., Social Disorder, som3, Sylly, the Viduus, TheDenominator7, TriggaHappy, Unique Fatality all said that omega was going to easily win against a overrated tribe? Still Overrated and tribal huggers much? :icon_biggrin:

Read billore's declaration and see if they accomplished anything of what they said.

You guys just were blinded by the mist that lies just beyond the horizon.

DeletedUser

@hellochase14

Very poetically written but -
To the best of my knowledge I was never member of omega in addition
I never said that OMEGA is going to win ... So i am somehow puzzled with your statement
quoted below.

And yes I do believe that there is still hope for omega but respecting people playing
against omega i will keep this opinion to myself.

Remember that time billore along with 88ben88, Arjul akram, arminator4, atoce, beOwned, Burn Season, Christoff8188, civicgod, d daddy, dan1000best, decentius, devilsarmy2, DoubleRainbow, farooq96, fordy-089, Hugz, iamsharper, ingram2k7, jesterswild69, KieranWesterman, Lacus., mandof, marclass, mason7777777, MIMIR21, MnEuTb, ninmage621, Ogho, P0iz0n, Pessimistic, Pongo Pygmaeus, Shadow the Hedgehog., Social Disorder, som3, Sylly, the Viduus, TheDenominator7, TriggaHappy, Unique Fatality all said that omega was going to easily win against a overrated tribe? Still Overrated and tribal huggers much? :icon_biggrin:

Read billore's declaration and see if they accomplished anything of what they said.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@hellochase14

Very poetically written but -
To the best of my knowledge I was never member of omega in addition
I never said that OMEGA is going to win ... So i am somehow puzzled with your statement
quoted below.

And yes I do believe that there is still hope for omega but respecting people playing
against omega i will keep this opinion to myself.

uhm, you said that OMEGA will win in the vote, that's where chase got that list from :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

No where did i say that OMEGA would win 'easily'. I voted for OMEGA because with billlore's leadership they could of pulled it off. Now that hes gone I don't think OMEGA have the minerals unless someone steps up to the plate and delivers something special. :)

DeletedUser17769

I voted that they will merge, because secretly they love each other and they bring it out through aggression.

bomberace101

With billore gone the omega players will have an excuse to get an invite into Bth and there wont be too many conquers is my guess

DeletedUser

uhm, you said that OMEGA will win in the vote, that's where chase got that list from :icon_neutral:

Which vote LOL ?! Interesting .... I remember voting only for W47 new world setup ....
ok lets see if one can fix this 'vote' ....

---

You are right ! and I still can't come with reasonable explanation why I would vote for OMEGA :)
Maybe moderator can (re)move my 'vote' not that i care but it is embarrassing ....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems even their own Duke is running from this war!

Left Tue 26/10 15:17 creek

Keep in mind;

Omega's tribe profile. said:
DUKE
creek but for real don't mail me to often and keep it simple since I get very grouchy 2 days a week
Seems they are realizing their ship has sunk, and the rats are starting to run.

DeletedUser

Omega - The end is now.

Well, Omega has now been officially liquidated.

Hats off to Bth who started to make a big dent in omega, you have a good organised tribe, and would like to offer my congrats to all of you who paricipated in the war.

At the end of the day, when Billlore left, out tribe lacked the organisation and the morale to keep on fighting, players went inactive, and left us with only about 12 players that were active.

I would like to say thanks to the players who stuck with the tribe and held the tribe together after bill left, we did our best, but numbers from the BTH side are just to much for us to handle.

I know this announcement might see some of you disappointed, after all, there was a bit of hype about this war, and it didnt really come to much in my eyes,

none the less, congrats to the Bth guys, and well done to the remaining omega players who did there best carrying a inactive tribe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on that note, lets see where things go from here.. might make the world a bit more interesting in the end.

can only hope for the best....

Civicgod.

DeletedUser

Did billore go inactive because of the pressure from the war? He was the one who dramatically publicized it..

DeletedUser

As expected, billore was all (trash) talk and couldn't follow through when his tribe couldn't do what he promised. It will be interesting to see how OMEGA is nobled out from here.

DeletedUser

Billlore left because his latest addition to the family was born.

cant blame the guy for leaving to look after his family.

k44/k45 is going to be a riot these coming weeks, thats all i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.