Omega vs bth

OMEGA VS BTH Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't really say that to be honest! As you said there are only a handful of players who are active and i bet that is even lower now as some will have just quit right on the spot. So the few fighters who will fight by themselves and try and put up a fight will be gobbled by the bigger players!

DeletedUser

Sorry who are iRule?
I try and keep my knowledge up on the important world tribes and have only heard iRule a couple times but usually by the bigger tribes forum representatives.

Congratz to BTH on the victory.

DeletedUser

Its a rim tribe in Bth territory with players from 250k points and to 250 points which try to fight bth and just lose their main vills and noble barbs and grow them for bth :p :D

DeletedUser

Its a rim tribe in Bth territory with players from 250k points and to 250 points which try to fight bth and just lose their main vills and noble barbs and grow them for bth :p :D

^^^^ says it all really

21 iRule 2.507.921 2.553.247 53 48.174 397 6.431

maybe why you never noticed them.... altho they do have 1 450k member... and now a few ex-omega players...

i got a invite to GOWB today......LOL

thats all i have to say...

DeletedUser71409

Trust me, I was there a week ago. Its a noob-ville. The fourms, you would laugh/cry. Connor connor ( the duke ) can't spell properly and is not active.

You can come to iRule but :)!

DeletedUser

GOWB are just waiting to be nobled out. If your tribe has recently been decimated in war (wheggs, Omega), you should probably join if no better tribe wants you :)

Terms of the conditions

You can call them a village transfer center...just like all other lower tribes. :lol:

DeletedUser

GOWB are just waiting to be nobled out. If your tribe has recently been decimated in war (wheggs, Omega), you should probably join if no better tribe wants you :)

or hit delete which makes it much better for the rest of us :D

DeletedUser

why has this thread turned into a noob tribe conversation?

i wanted to keep it on topic when i posted the announcement that omega disbanded, and offered my congrats to bth, i was actually hoping that it would stick to the point and not be ruined by nooblets from irule and other pointless no-hoper tribes.

i'll put it this way, this world, belongs to 3 tribes, TEC URUZ AND BTH, all the other tribes are at the point that they are just waiting on getting there villages taken from them,

unless a super tribe is formed that is going to challenge for one of the top 3 tribes, being rimmed is just a process pending.

tigerjaws

So I am back after a big gap and see Omega lost the war and i am not surprised(I had voted that omega will lose). However I feel bad for billlore who had to leave this world to look after his new child. Congrats though for him for that and also appreciate him for leading a tribe like omega. As expected, there will be members now who will be switching sides as the war has ended. However the most notable member that i would like to point out will be Creek. Being a leader, it was always better to take your tribe into confidence, let them know that the situation is out of hands and the tribe will be disbanded. Instead he preferred leaving the tribe helpless. Also as i have told before, his game skills arent too impressive either(it took him more than 2 weeks to noble ninad when finally ninad decided to let him go away). Hope BTH recruit the right members and not the crap from Omega.

DeletedUser57812

i'll put it this way, this world, belongs to 3 tribes, TEC URUZ AND BTH, all the other tribes are at the point that they are just waiting on getting there villages taken from them,

unless a super tribe is formed that is going to challenge for one of the top 3 tribes, being rimmed is just a process pending.

noo!, no one can destroy Madhat.. :icon_cry: :lol::icon_twisted:

The futur is full of surprise.:xmas redface: (christmas? f.. Noel?) father christmas will give a sad gif :lol:

DeletedUser

Haii guys, I think you took a wrong turning this is W47 not Off Topica!!

Status
Not open for further replies.