Omega will be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

nice on Phaid! I feel nostalgic XD. lmao tricky, i think both feelings came to my mind and the chance to play with the noob

Tricky557

You were never here.

Stop trying to pretend you were one of us.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hiya peeps, nice to see so many brothers in arms still trolling 'round. How's everybody? :)

DeletedUser

So after a year or so away from tw, I was cleaning out my inbox and found an email between myself and [DT] founder, lidocaine, then logged on here out of curiosity.

So many old names, some of which i know no longer play, surprised to see so many, and hello to all.

DeletedUser

Ow yeah you're mod now.... we can't place a proper response to that comment now :( Lol

@phaid: Can I make you mean then? :p

DeletedUser

Ow yeah you're mod now.... we can't place a proper response to that comment now :( Lol

@phaid: Can I make you mean then? :p

Lol. Well, I'm sorry. Until I left W8, FEAR used to casually snack on OMEGA to be perfectly honest. After we left the world if you guys had success, then kudos to you I suppose. :p

DeletedUser47562

I do wonder what the world would have amounted too if FEAR was still about..

DeletedUser

Well you can always find out in the FEAR mini series!! :p. Bah who am I kidding, the comic's tale is much more interesting then what would of happened in this silly old world.

Status
Not open for further replies.