Omega will be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Of those of you who dont know i am Alientuga brother. My bro has quit Tribalwars but i want to bring OMEGA back can every and he wants to rejoin world 8. Can every vote for world 8 to be reopened? please as new players back from the past will spice up this world once again and make it interesting

colonelabbas

Even if you rejoin,you dont get the chance to grow.
How would you grow with from 0 while having 5 mil+ players around you ;)
Just get an account in the world,talk to people you know,make a new tribe :p

DeletedUser

i don't think someone would give him an account knowing hes going to leave and make his own tribe

DeletedUser

Were you aware of "Omega" showing up in FMS (FEAR's mini series?). Here's the one where King Tuga makes a short appearance ;). More to come in the future.

fearMS14.png

DeletedUser

thats funny considering FEAR pretty much fell before OMEGA

DeletedUser

Doesn't really matter. The comic is only inspired by the tribe name and some characters. I'm not bothering with re-telling the story of W8.

Omega will actually play a pretty cool role in this series.

Tricky557

zubiary, OMEGA is gone mate, when I still played there were only a few of us left, and those went into [DT].

And I think I've already made every argument possible about the FEAR v OMEGA war(see www.feartavern.com for said arguments), bottom line is, it's pointless to argue about it. Both tribes are dead and long gone.

DeletedUser

Who are the 2 guys on horse back in the last 2 frames?

The one on the left is King Tuga (who's name hasn't been released yet) while the one in purple is an envoy of a certain Empire...that starts with an R. His name hasn't been revealed yet.

DeletedUser45297

OMEGA wont be like the old OMEGA withought Alien and Phaid back.:D

@tricky: missed you bro.:d

DeletedUser

Alientuga

NUKE was, and will forever be remembered as the fortress tribe of the northeast. It and it's members fought for 2 years against impossible odds, surrounded and outnumbered, they held the lines. But not only held the lines, they advanced in several continents including K17 and K28. To understand this incredible group of players, a history of the tribe is necessary.

NUKE was the evolved form of the tribe OMEGA. OMEGA started out as a noob tribe in the core, which invited anyone and everyone. It was rimmed by REL, which caused it to relocate to the northeastern continents of K27, 17, 28, 37, ect. At the rim, it flourished for a time, not having any significant enemies, dominating it's core continent of K27, and spreading it's influence into the surrounding ones. Eventually, they were challenged. From the very beginning, the tribe seemed doomed to fail, food for the new elite tribe of FEAR. At the beginnning, it was disbanded due to a mistake by an ex-duke called mystigal. Mystigal had left her computer on, and her little brother had clicked the disband button. This couldn't have come at a worse time, considering that OMEGA had just gotten into 2 majors wars against [DT] in the west and FEAR in the east. Eventually a 3rd front opened up in the form of the tribe LAW/NET. LAW/NET went through several name changes until they simply merged into [DT]. This merge added the east to the battle fronts. With [DT] charging in from the east west and north, FEAR's elite members attacked from the south. At the time, people simply assumed that OMEGA would fall. Faced with such overwhelming odds, it seemed the most likely outcome, and for a time, it happened that way. In the time immediately after the disbanding, FEAR destroyed the OMEGAn members in K37 and began their assault on K27. By that time however, OMEGA began to learn. OMEGA stopped FEAR's advance in the south, and held [DT] off in the east, west and north. They even started launching small scale counter offensives against FEAR in the south, and [DT] in the north(K17). They became the fortress of the northeast, holding off 2 of the strongest tribes in the world. Then, what must have seemed as a god send at the time, the tribe of FEAR was dealt a massive blow. The mod gods of TW attacked, and banned half the tribe. With this massive loss of villages, man power, and motivation, the tribe of FEAR simply disbanded. Most of their members had been taken out by the mods unfair mass perma banning(and it really was complete bull shit), though the remnants reformed as I:A and for the rest of the war remained neutral. The cause of FEAR's bannings were that they used a supposedly illegal script which caused half of them to be perma banned. This same script was deemed LEGAL a week later. I leave you to judge this.

With the south opened up, OMEGA shifted troops to bolster the garrisons on the [DT] fronts. A sort of stalemate followed on the main battle line of K26/K27, but OMEGA took territory in K17 and K28. Eventually though, some members tired of war. Tired of the never ending battle. Alientuga then formed NUKE, to carry on the fight with the members whom wished to continue to fight and defend their territory. NUKE was the best of OMEGA, the battle hardened force of veterans that had fought for more than a year. With the dead weight dropped and a few traitors rooted out, they fought on. Several months later however, things began to unravel. NUKE-ian member's real lives started to pick up, and 1 by 1 they fell to inactiveness. Until a tribe of 75 fell down to the core members of around 15. 15 active members to fight a tribe of around 200 at the time. Not even the battle hardened members of NUKE could hold off these odds. There were simply not enough of them. Which caused the dukes at the time, Sgt. Macduff and Vodoo-Angel, to arrange the surrender of the remaining members of the fortress of the northeast. The surviving members of NUKE went into [DT], they joined their former, respected enemy and their allies KNT/C in their war against the south of the world. The great north vs south war was to begin.

Tricky557

Erm, yes, that is the history of OMEGA/NUKE, but I'm not really sure why you posted it here.

@renzo/theo, good to see you both, I just troll around the corpse that is the world 8 forums, checking in on those of us who are left.

Status
Not open for further replies.