Omega will be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

also, as my bf is the owner of a bar, i'm spending a lot of time there, helping with things (since i've got some experience as bartender and administrator).

Damn ... The things I find out from W8 publics :D

I'll take Andrey (former Deus W8 player) with me and we'll come visit you :D

DeletedUser

Damn ... The things I find out from W8 publics :D

I'll take Andrey (former Deus W8 player) with me and we'll come visit you :D

ahem, you already knew about that?! :p
you don't remember the autumn apple amaretto?

DeletedUser

ahem, you already knew about that?! :p
you don't remember the autumn apple amaretto?

I do remember but I didn't know you moved in with him :p
And I do remember the drink ... I've been drinking that :D Only yesterday I thew away an empty Amaretto bottle :D

DeletedUser

You do share some concern about this mate. I hope you don't hold any grudge from the time we started Nuke in w36 with DTA, Agariba, Bronzl, Merrick, etc and you were not allowed in. Ofc that world ended for us with the most bizarre ban.

For the record, I managed to get around 15 people so far and I'm sure more will come. I'm not "remaking" OMEGA, I'm only trying to rejoin the most remarkable people I've played TW with and have a blast.

Enjoy your weekend!

A grudge? Nah, was a lighthearted comment, with some level of truth. My respect for Omega/Nuke grew, first when I joined [DT] and secondly when I had the pleasure to work alongside some of the best members, after the merge.

Most of us here, that have tried to start up in a new world have ended up leaving that world early on, due to a lack of caring and an influx of retarded kids. Worlds aint what they used to be eh?

DeletedUser

Yea good luck with that. Good times in that tribe but in the end I just didn’t have the time for all the work that was required reinforcing and defending a couple of hundred ( I think) villages

DeletedUser

Estava eu relembrando os old days, pesquisando no google os old friends quando me deparei com esse post, muito legal, saudoso ao extremo de nosso tempo. ;)

Its a great post with old friends, I'm happy to see you all again around here. It was a really great time and a good coincidence, since I was remembering the old times today and searching in google about old friends, finding this post.

:D

DeletedUser

"we"? "WE"? there's no "we", you noob. i doubt you're an ex-omegan/ex-nuke since i am quite sure that we never had half-brained trolls in our tribe.

DeletedUser31596

..does anyone else get turned on when phaid gets mean? <3

DeletedUser45297

btw, as shout-out, I'm playing in w49. If any NUKER's are playing there too IGM me.:D

DeletedUser

hah...i remembered the feeling i get when i see noobs in tw. it's quite pleasant actually :icon_twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.