Omen Declares

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dear W45 community,

It is time for this world to take a new route. R4KI has been destroying this world for too long with their constant mass recruitment. Many people have grown tired of this world and we all know that's mainly because of that one huge juggernaught at the core of the world.

Therefor, in an effort to make this world more lively, Omen now declares war on the biggest pest this world has ever seen: R4KI!

Matt, we're coming for you.

Signed,
Stalker

mitsche

Good Luck to both sides... it will be nice to see a little action in this world!

DeletedUser

Well good luck...Omen i suppose, they'll need some luck in this.

DeletedUser

I expect R4KI to do good here, well i'm still on Omen's side.

DeletedUser

O man, a tribe is declaring war! havn't seen this happen on the forums in some time :p

should be a good fight, will be interesting to see if any other top tribes step up as well...

go omen :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

If One joined Omen would stand quite a chance, Adding Fremen then they'd nearly certainly win.
Well if they could co-ordinate with eachother.

DeletedUser

Great finally some action in w45. Being the former duke of those noobs in One, I know full well they would join in the last minutes. Bunch of scary cat can only take advantage of others and internal nobling.

Their plan to attack R4KI went way back.

DeletedUser

Great finally some action in w45. Being the former duke of those noobs in One, I know full well they would join in the last minutes. Bunch of scary cat can only take advantage of others and internal nobling.

Is that an accusation or a confession? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser71552

No one cares what you have to say. LMAO at the word "Duke?" Possibly the worst player/person (i use that term loosely" i have seen in a long time here in TW.

Insignificant little @#$@:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser71552

Just a little tip to make it easier and more legible for people to understand .... run a spell check over your posts.