Omen Declares

DeletedUser

Great finally some action in w45. Being the former duke of those noobs in One, I know full well they would join in the last minutes. Bunch of scary cat can only take advantage of others and internal nobling.

Their plan to attack R4KI went way back.

Nice account you got tav .

good defending

Shame you have to make accusations like that .

However we all know the true you eh

2-1 to the omen atm .

Not sure if it twas recaps or anything :?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Finally some action in this boring world.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Richard, the 2-1 was from 10-12 days ago, so I guess they don't count

looks like it may get interesting for a while, only taken 6 months :)

DeletedUser

Richard, the 2-1 was from 10-12 days ago, so I guess they don't count

looks like it may get interesting for a while, only taken 6 months :)

fail by me :(

good luck to both sides .

Both sides have something to prove :)

DeletedUser

Omen are well-organized in supporting their mates on the front-line, but I feel R4KI will be too much of them. And since everyone else will be rooting for Omen I go for R4KI. Nice to see a major war finally break out in this world.

DeletedUser

Omen are well-organized in supporting their mates on the front-line, but I feel R4KI will be too much of them. And since everyone else will be rooting for Omen I go for R4KI. Nice to see a major war finally break out in this world.

You really think That? With One Now in the game, R4ki will have too Much to Handle. I look forward to seeing who Gets the most villages out of Omen and One though :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

You really think That? With One Now in the game, R4ki will have too Much to Handle. I look forward to seeing who Gets the most villages out of Omen and One though :icon_twisted:

Or maybe GBKRM will surpass us all. :eek:

DeletedUser

Well you never know, with me in charge anything could happen.

DeletedUser

A confession. He was the guy who made us noobish back then. =P

Needless to say, One's stance in this war is still neutral.

However he is true in the statement about you guys letting others do the dirty work. Any attempt to deny that, will make my day. :) Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

However he is true in the statement about you guys letting others do the dirty work. Any attempt to deny that, will make my day. :) Good luck to both sides.

It seems you forgot TAVNK was duke back then. :/

DeletedUser

It seems you forgot TAVNK was duke back then. :/

"Being the former duke of those noobs in One, I know full well they would join in the last minutes. Bunch of scary cat can only take advantage of others and internal nobling." - This being his exact words, I tend to believe him, as Zero/One was still stalling when you took over. I wasn't personally in Zero, so I cannot say how he was as a leader and I do not care either, but his point about Zero/One being slow to accelerate from talk to attack couldn't be more true. How long did it take for you guys to "stack frontline villages" again? 5-7 days I believe. Personally it took me around 40 hours, and I was one of Omens southern players, in the LXG war.

DeletedUser

"Being the former duke of those noobs in One, I know full well they would join in the last minutes. Bunch of scary cat can only take advantage of others and internal nobling." - This being his exact words, I tend to believe him, as Zero/One was still stalling when you took over. I wasn't personally in Zero, so I cannot say how he was as a leader and I do not care either, but his point about Zero/One being slow to accelerate from talk to attack couldn't be more true. How long did it take for you guys to "stack frontline villages" again? 5-7 days I believe. Personally it took me around 40 hours, and I was one of Omens southern players, in the LXG war.

I took over Zero when LxG was long gone and destroyed. I have no clue what you're talking about.

Seriously, it's not because you got spit out by your own tribe you have to take it out on me. Go vent your anger on someone else.

DeletedUser

you just like to pick fights with everone dont you?

jamzter didnt even sound remotely angry or like he was venting.

Then again, i have noticed you tend to project a lot.

DeletedUser

I took over Zero when LxG was long gone and destroyed. I have no clue what you're talking about.

You were our contact point in Zero at that point, so you must have been the person in charge of the operation. Even though I'm sure that this is true, remember the P&P rule #525: If you get called on a bluff, DENY, DENY, DENY!

Seriously, it's not because you got spit out by your own tribe you have to take it out on me. Go vent your anger on someone else.

I wasn't spit out by my own tribe. My own tribe merged with noobs, and it was those noobs that made me leave Omen, at the point where i decided to leave W45. I also chose who got my villages.. So I'm not taking anything out on you, I'm just pointing out the flaws of a person that seems very eager to talk down to others. And to comment on your anger theory: I'm not angry at all. I chose to leave W45 to dedicate more time to my work where I was just promoted, so I couldn't be more happy with my choice, although it did leave some of my friends with a very incompetent duke.

DeletedUser

So you got spit out by Omen.

Oh you're a little slower than I thought. I left Omen, but I still had support from nearly all of the original Omen members, which is all that matters to me.

Edit: And just in case you still doesn't understand what I am saying: I pressed the "leave this tribe" button, made the "Jamzter and his henchmen" tribe, as a joke, due to LaHH which we had some diplomatic issues with earlier. Then I mailed several of the original members of Omen, telling them what villages to noble.

If you still want to say "So you got spit out..." then you are in fact the laughing stock, to make a quick reference to a few other posts about you.

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey Jamzter, if you left because of those "noobs" we merged with, then why did you rage quit tw all together and send all of your offensive and nobles at me in a suicide attack?

You're either making stuff up or you've just plain forgotten what the hell you're talking about. By the way, I don't think it's a good idea for you to call ANYBODY a noob. Why are you even still hanging around these forums!? :p

Before you try and diss on One for their conservative planning, wait until you see how effective it is ;)