Omen Declares

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also, we both know damn well that you were forced to leave Omen..You barely had anybody on your side by the time you left. Everyone was getting sick of how you'd been acting..I'm sorry I just hate people saying anything to try and remotely feel better about themselves on these silly forums. It's a pretty sad sight to start up my day...

DeletedUser

Is it true that Matt is account sitting 4+ members in R4ki? and Jamzter did leave but he lucked out that he left when he did cuz he was about to be nobled out that week, i had the plan drew up.... I quit this world.... and i would like to see some stats once they are available.!

DeletedUser

Hey Jamzter, if you left because of those "noobs" we merged with, then why did you rage quit tw all together and send all of your offensive and nobles at me in a suicide attack?

You're either making stuff up or you've just plain forgotten what the hell you're talking about. By the way, I don't think it's a good idea for you to call ANYBODY a noob. Why are you even still hanging around these forums!? :p

Before you try and diss on One for their conservative planning, wait until you see how effective it is ;)

I don't diss the way they play. I'm even saying that I don't think R4KI will win. And I didn't rage quit, I just used 2 or 3 of my nukes on you, for wasting my very valued time.. Just consider yourself lucky that I didn't send all of them. :) I didn't 'quit tw all together' - I quit W45 and it just so happened, that I wasn't playing any other world - If I had, I would have left them as well. Why I hang around? I'm not really.. Rante just told me that you finally got something out of the place where the sun doesn't shine, and declared on R4KI, and when I got here, I saw Dae posting crap.. You of all people should know that I like to beat on crap. Now if you want to try and take me down, either wait for your brain to develop, or read more carefully.

DeletedUser

Also, we both know damn well that you were forced to leave Omen..You barely had anybody on your side by the time you left. Everyone was getting sick of how you'd been acting..I'm sorry I just hate people saying anything to try and remotely feel better about themselves on these silly forums. It's a pretty sad sight to start up my day...

Really? Funny how I got mail from several players backing me up. I think you're just sad that you didn't get any free villages.. You're very fond of them, we all know that. (People doubting this, should go look on TWstats :) )

DeletedUser

Is it true that Matt is account sitting 4+ members in R4ki? and Jamzter did leave but he lucked out that he left when he did cuz he was about to be nobled out that week, i had the plan drew up.... I quit this world.... and i would like to see some stats once they are available.!

Honestly Xac... You're not a diplomat, you're not a strategist, you're not experienced. You weren't even close either. I know that your little bulldog Mhykael would've loved to attack me, but you seem to forget that I was 80% defense, and attacking me would've been the worst decision Omen had made since merging with S.D... All those nukes would've been missed in other ops, not to mention the internal conflict it would have caused. Besides I planned my departure for over a week.. Even you know that.

DeletedUser

Nah, people like Formz and Sidney are doing all of the hard work. Matt talks a lot, but when it comes to a real war he just isn't skilled enough.

I am greatly enjoying all the fuss in R4KI's general chat. So much chaos, so much complaining. Matt screwed up bigtime when he recruited some of the ex-Zero members, since Hotspur and Wilbourn were both crap players and were going to be nobled off in my next purging operation.
But hey, he faces the consequences of his foolish actions. Hotspur quit months ago and Wilbourn doesn't even know the difference between an axe and a spear. I could go on and on about R4KI's frontline players, as the only R4KI frontliner who could actually put any pressure on One, is Papoomio. The rest is being sitted, not skilled enough or inactive. This is the reason as to why Omen, One and GBKRM simply cannot lose this war: R4KI can't go on the offensive because they simply don't have the manpower.

Tsk. R4KI would've been much stronger right now if Matt wouldn't have messed with One territory, or if he wouldn't have recruited crap players at all (like Mikepowa and other Ego trash they took in). I'd have had no reason to war him and he wouldn't be stuck with crap frontliners right now. It's actually so bad R4KI's leadership has to sit them all around the clock because they'd lose villages by the dozens if they didn't.

Once the full extent of the plan comes into motion, I hope Matt finally realizes he did something wrong in this world. Because only then will he learn to become a better leader.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nah, people like Formz and Sidney are doing all of the hard work. Matt talks a lot, but when it comes to a real war he just isn't skilled enough.

I am greatly enjoying all the fuss in R4KI's general chat. So much chaos, so much complaining. Matt screwed up bigtime when he recruited some of the ex-Zero members, since Hotspur and Wilbourn were both crap players and were going to be nobled off in my next purging operation.
But hey, he faces the consequences of his foolish actions. Hotspur quit months ago and Wilbourn doesn't even know the difference between an axe and a spear. I could go on and on about R4KI's frontline players, as the only R4KI frontliner who could actually put any pressure on One, is Papoomio. The rest is being sitted, not skilled enough or inactive. This is the reason as to why Omen, One and GBKRM simply cannot lose this war: R4KI can't go on the offensive because they simply don't have the manpower.

Tsk. R4KI would've been much stronger right now if Matt wouldn't have messed with One territory, or if he wouldn't have recruited crap players at all (like Mikepowa and other Ego trash they took in). I'd have had no reason to war him and he wouldn't be stuck with crap frontliners right now. It's actually so bad R4KI's leadership has to sit them all around the clock because they'd lose villages by the dozens if they didn't.

Once the full extent of the plan comes into motion, I hope Matt finally realizes he did something wrong in this world. Because only then will he learn to become a better leader.

We can eat too the good players :)

I heard about papoomio , good player from world 33 i believe ? :)

DeletedUser

Hey Jamzter, if you left because of those "noobs" we merged with, then why did you rage quit tw all together and send all of your offensive and nobles at me in a suicide attack?

You're either making stuff up or you've just plain forgotten what the hell you're talking about. By the way, I don't think it's a good idea for you to call ANYBODY a noob. Why are you even still hanging around these forums!? :p

Before you try and diss on One for their conservative planning, wait until you see how effective it is ;)

I'm sure you know why Jamzter sent you a parting gift :icon_wink:. Tbh I found it hilarious when he told me he had spiked all your farms for lols.

Anyway Stalker, I hope to see you and Omen come out of this in tact :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser

It seems like this war is only being fought on the forums so far :icon_razz:

Side 1:
Tribes: R4KI
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Omen
Players:

Timeframe: 15/05/2010 17:06:00 to 18/05/2010 03:08:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

:icon_confused: :icon_cry:

Still, I guess in w45 terms it's a raging battle :lol:

DeletedUser88837

Lol. Check the ODA jump, and remember how far away Omen is from some of R4ki's people. ;) Give it 24 hours more for some nukes to land.

DeletedUser

Yea, Just wait for Omen their stats within a few days. :icon_wink:

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm sure you know why Jamzter sent you a parting gift . Tbh I found it hilarious when he told me he had spiked all your farms for lols.

Anyway Stalker, I hope to see you and Omen come out of this in tact

I know why he did it...It's because when things don't go his own megalomaniac control freak way, he acts like a little girl. I agreed with most of the stuff he was whining about and having hissy fits over, but I didn't agree with the WAY he whined and chucked hissy fits :p

Alot of the tribe did agree with him too, but not the way he acted. Not 1 single member agreed with how he was acting and also agreed that if he did not stop his nonsense then would need to be dismissed. It was a majority vote so think what you will...The leadership weren't letting him get in the way and had an OP set up but he left too quickly..

Btw it made me smile too, but only because of the ridiculousness...:p

Omen will do just fine :)

Last edited:

mitsche

This is the initial declaration by Omen on R4KI. They were the first to declare

DeletedUser

Oh you're a little slower than I thought. I left Omen, but I still had support from nearly all of the original Omen members, which is all that matters to me.

Edit: And just in case you still doesn't understand what I am saying: I pressed the "leave this tribe" button, made the "Jamzter and his henchmen" tribe, as a joke, due to LaHH which we had some diplomatic issues with earlier. Then I mailed several of the original members of Omen, telling them what villages to noble.

If you still want to say "So you got spit out..." then you are in fact the laughing stock, to make a quick reference to a few other posts about you.

LOL.. this is the thread where jamzter was getting pwnd :D :D