Omen Lives!

DeletedUser

Congrats to all who had a part in Omen emerging victorious. Who knew?!

When Stalker formed Omen he always had plans for future worlds. He wanted to build a strong, close tribe that would have fun warring together over many worlds. I know in talking with many of you that there is interest in continuing. While I am sure Stalk never imagined we could take w45, we will attempt to fulfill his multi-world vision. Thus, Omen will reform in a future world, probably this Fall/Winter. Many of us have discussed what specific future world. Some have strong feelings on the settings. Others are already playing elsewhere. Timing may never be perfect.

Message to anyone that sent axes out in anger under the Omen banner. Email me your rl mail along with your ingame name. I'll make sure you're included in the planning.

Scott
allaheadfull@gmail.com
skype - allaheadfull

DeletedUser

I was in the winning tribe Omen and I fought hard to be there, but I will likely not join with Omen in any future world so long as the name is Omen. A fresher name would just feel more right.

I would love, and be absolutely honored to be in a tribe with every single player from the tribe in the pursuit for multi-world victories. Until we meet again.

Peace be with.

-V

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AllAheadFull it appears our join date was the same... how interesting... I assume this was during the Formz controversy with R4K1? I can't quite remember why I joined the forum at that time... maybe just sheer coincidence.

DeletedUser

I was in the winning tribe Omen ...

Not going to rehash w45 in this forum mate. Take that do a different thread, pls. Those who want to move forward with Omen know who contributed and who talked. This is a simple outreach to those who want to continue what we started.

DeletedUser

For those from Omen who would like to start up on the next world that meets our criteria for settings, I will be starting a tribe in Fall/Winter. As everyone that finished in the tribe of Omen fought honorably, I'd be happy if you fight alongside me again. This time start to finish :p

-V

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It may have been Stalker's dream, but WE made it happen. Congrats to all of the warriors from W45.

DeletedUser

Congrats, you guys made it. Nice job Pap getting that top spot.

Mr.Impossible

Stalker still playing now?

its good to see, the tribe I joined from start,

the tribe activity is great, and all of them were great in timings, I believed that it would win the game. Until I opened this account after few months to see a thread called "[W45] Congratulations to Omen"

Great work.