Omg cmon guys

DeletedUser

Hey guys one quick lil question for Auskilla and Kodak....

First you talk so much crap about Grant and I thought you were going to own him badly and stuff with all the posts but instead you join his tribe. Knowing Alex he will say my dial up makes my computer slow... Cmon buy some new stuff then gosh. Grant is afraid to 1v1 Truculent of course knowing that he just wants to win the round. Alex and Kodak will be backstabbed by Grant and then they will start a new topic about Grant its all repeating... same speed things over and over.

DeletedUser19160

Lol Terror.

well,many can't do anything so they just talk.this Shit happens everyround lol.and the same words and comments we type and repeat.Sure Grant will backstab alex and kodak as you said.then they will repeat all this shit again.

I honestly was decided to quit speed since last round.I just played this round as i though i will have good team to play with.but i didn't^^

-AusKilla today at 16:03
yeah ofc im scared :D i only have dial up internet i cant defend at all and they know it :(

Why you don'y buy new stuff Or just quit the game lol?:) realy alex.i though you're more brave than this.

And Grant,i asked you about 1vs1 didn't i? what u said? "i don't 1vs1 with a turtle.. we gonna gangbang you later" p.s: he said later because i wiped his offense^^
i'm not a turtle..i have only 1 full deff villa and other half s deff. iwas 1:1 ratio off to deff.
Anyway, u should be proud..you and your tribe owned me! Congratz!! you gonna be the president of the USA:)

I'm done with this.now i realy can quit :).also i'm a n00b to force grant ;p

DeletedUser

Look at the views I bet at least half of them read but won't post :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol i didnt say that.. edited up there :D

AusKilla here.. i simply jined his tribe because it was the first tribe to invite me. i was playing basically by myself wasnt even on skype.. only knew u 2 were fighting cos kodak maioled me telling you :S

terror stfu i moved house less than a week ago im awaiting the broadband to be put back on.. ;) will be by tuesday i thuink.. and so what if me and grant are same tribes.. if he backstabs me good on him, im expecting it i know its coming i just dont know when do i care NO because speed means notjhing.. i have been here less than half a day and am now 33% larger than rank 2.. its boring so if they eventually backstab me then good on them.. :) ill get revenge and backstab them some other round..

just cos you guys are jealous

<3 Alex

PS: ANOTHER POINTLESS THREAD

Last edited by a moderator:

PimpCow

If the dudes you mentioned would quit speed forever it would just benefit speed rounds,most players got enough of those crackheads.

DeletedUser

I'm so jealous lemme tell you, this is my whollllllllllleeeeeeeeee life :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't care if I'm rank 100 you don't win anything from speed anymore so it doesn't matter if your rank 1 or not

DeletedUser

i go at guest login adn i saw they joined again grant's tribe ^^ i was like WTF? not again

i don't understand why they do that :| maybe becouse are afraid by grant...

@truculent: the .net server sucks mate :D all forgot is just a game and they spending all the time to win a fucking round lol

wtf i think grant played the last 5 rounds :| he don't have a life?

DeletedUser

FYI, Alex here i havent played on auskilla since it was 150k pts :) once grant hAd to merge with his friends to be in front of me i gave up and gave my acc to miggy to play for a while.. woke up and him and kodak are now in front of grant again :) but i guess thats only until he merges with nobed4today isnt it:icon_eek:

reason im in grants tribe: he was the first to invite me.. i dont make my own tribes anymore so he invited me first so thats where i went.. does that mean im scared no it doesnt.. like i said your just jealous so STFU, do i see you guys here in the round? NO your off playing other servers because u come here and FAIL FAIL FAIL all the time

(thats directed at terror not miri)

all i have to say now stfu and stop criticizing who i decide to tribe up with, its my acc i know what im doing ive won rounds before u havent,

<3 Alex :icon_cool:

DeletedUser4682

I think banning grant is a good idea... purely because he gets too many points and wrecks the game for others... im just glad he was banned last round lool. Obviously he shouldnt get banned because hes too good but.. he must want some competition also.. cant be fun being number 1 so far ahead usually... so maybe others just needto up their game and work together.

DeletedUser

yh working toghter = people gann backstabb each ohter for rank 1 cus they play it like 18 hours a day cus people are that sad any grant just playing the game like all of us ooo well if he backstabbs ITS A GAME :| he should''nt get banned 4 that

DeletedUser

Lol Terror.

well,many can't do anything so they just talk.this Shit happens everyround lol.and the same words and comments we type and repeat.Sure Grant will backstab alex and kodak as you said.then they will repeat all this shit again.

I honestly was decided to quit speed since last round.I just played this round as i though i will have good team to play with.but i didn't^^

-AusKilla today at 16:03
yeah ofc im scared :D i only have dial up internet i cant defend at all and they know it :(

Why you don'y buy new stuff Or just quit the game lol?:) realy alex.i though you're more brave than this.

And Grant,i asked you about 1vs1 didn't i? what u said? "i don't 1vs1 with a turtle.. we gonna gangbang you later" p.s: he said later because i wiped his offense^^
i'm not a turtle..i have only 1 full deff villa and other half s deff. iwas 1:1 ratio off to deff.
Anyway, u should be proud..you and your tribe owned me! Congratz!! you gonna be the president of the USA:)

I'm done with this.now i realy can quit :).also i'm a n00b to force grant ;p

truculent where hae i seen your name in speed, or any where, its really bothering me.:icon_confused: