Omg cmon guys

DeletedUser

ur right sds is good till u get gangbanged im rank 4 all of a sudden my best freind (the olny guy that speaks english) atks with rank 1 2 and 3 lol

DeletedUser45822

mmmm i think alex is good he doesnt complain at all.... like when we fight togather 1 on1 he doesnt say shit like that.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

FYI, Alex here i havent played on auskilla since it was 150k pts :) once grant hAd to merge with his friends to be in front of me i gave up and gave my acc to miggy to play for a while.. woke up and him and kodak are now in front of grant again :) but i guess thats only until he merges with nobed4today isnt it:icon_eek:

reason im in grants tribe: he was the first to invite me.. i dont make my own tribes anymore so he invited me first so thats where i went.. does that mean im scared no it doesnt.. like i said your just jealous so STFU, do i see you guys here in the round? NO your off playing other servers because u come here and FAIL FAIL FAIL all the time

(thats directed at terror not miri)

all i have to say now stfu and stop criticizing who i decide to tribe up with, its my acc i know what im doing ive won rounds before u havent,

<3 Alex :icon_cool:
hey i read this just now and merges with me what other excuse can u come up with? cheating merging blablabla face the facts u ****. you cant win so u have to make a bunch of excuses explaining why u cant win.

DeletedUser45460

LOL and you only won because grant let you, face it you cant win without grant letting you haha. And now you and vsax are both jealous of eachother haha how funny :D play a round without grant nobled.. see how far you get, yes i cant win because whenever i start i have a million n00bs trying to keep me down, dont worry the same thing will happen to you and grant over time then it will be you guys failing ;)

DeletedUser45123

LOL and you only won because grant let you, face it you cant win without grant letting you haha. And now you and vsax are both jealous of eachother haha how funny :D play a round without grant nobled.. see how far you get, yes i cant win because whenever i start i have a million n00bs trying to keep me down, dont worry the same thing will happen to you and grant over time then it will be you guys failing ;)

I would of never won so many rounds without n4t helping me, so thats why I let him win. Team work yo and i dont care if everyone gangbanged me n nobled everyround cus it will make it a challenge, but if your not rank 1 near the end after u gangbanged me n nobled, then your going to end up backstabbing. you just need 1 person to team with who u know wont backstab u or nothing like that, then take it in turns winning just like me n nobled4today have been doing.

DeletedUser19160

It's been another 3 years. I played STW since the very early rounds. I miss all the fun I had here from time to time. I hope it comes back sometime. #bringspeedroundsback