OMG gammy

DeletedUser

Do you just noble for the stats at the end of the year? You own nearlly every place on those player leaderboards :0

DeletedUser

Quite amazing :icon_eek:. Funnily enough, c2 is on most of those charts as well :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser78416

Do you just noble for the stats at the end of the year? You own nearlly every place on those player leaderboards :0

boy...what in the jumping jehosaphats are you talking about?

DeletedUser

Read the mail you got from the Tribalwars Team, scroll down, and click on the link. Then look through the stats.

DeletedUser78416

Read the mail you got from the Tribalwars Team, scroll down, and click on the link. Then look through the stats.

you mean the mail I deleted...oops

:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's why I always scroll to the end when it looks like a boring mail :lol:. Anyways:

Clicky!

Then click W16, and you're there.

DeletedUser78416

That's why I always scroll to the end when it looks like a boring mail :lol:. Anyways:

Clicky!

Then click W16, and you're there.

Oh cool.

Damn that McTart :icon_razz:

I might have him in total conquers in one month though, haven't checked, but I had around 135ish in September I think.

Here I go, all talking about stats which I hate...lol.

edit: Holy jesus! World 8, most in one day...

edit: World 15...what kind of crack are those guys on, holy flying speeding bobbing and weaving frog balls batman! #1 player has 5k vills and takes 6 a day...is speed 2 that much faster??!! Wow w16 got shafted on the speed, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

World 8...omg! How the he'll do you do that? Imagine if they were all 10k aswell! I'm gonna beat that this year somehow :D just need to build about 100 noble trains and send them out 4 times each to different barbs ;) that's my new years resolution! To beat that guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser58923

World 8...omg! How the he'll do you do that? Imagine if they were all 10k aswell! I'm gonna beat that this year somehow :D just need to build about 100 noble trains and send them out 4 times each to different barbs ;) that's my new years resolution! To beat that guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spoken like a true Plighter :lol: