OMG, I just got invite powers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just got promoted to Baron so I now have invite powers. I am interested in someone that is super active without any previous TW experience. The reasons are I prefer to teach my own methods that work to noobs rather than vets who have their own way of playing the game. I cannot tell you what tribe I am in or what account I am on, just know we war a lot. But if you are interested send faaaaaark a mail either in game or a private message here. He filters through all our applications and will forward me any that fit my criteria.

Good Luck!

DeletedUser

Feel free to mail me if you are interested. ALL applications will be forwarded to Red's account a minimum of ten times... :)

Your application will need to include:

1 - Your favourite colour;
2 - Your favourite icecream flavour;
3 - Why you want to be led by an amazing player like Red.

All applications will be considered on their length and wittiness. The longer the mail, the better. For every line that you write in your application, I will forward the mail to Red that many times.

For example, if you write 100 lines, Red will receive your application 100 times...!!! This will give you more of a chance to stand out from the rest of the applications. Don't worry, I am more than capable of sending mails several times and Red will look forward to reading the same mail over and over.

DeletedUser

For example, if you write 100 lines, Red will receive your application 100 times...!!! This will give you more of a chance to stand out from the rest of the applications. Don't worry, I am more than capable of sending mails several times and Red will look forward to reading the same mail over and over.

Good point, I probably should mention that for every application I recieve you will be required to send an equal amount of fakes & nukes at faaaaaark as a test of your abilities. We would want all the attacks to land between 22:00 and 23:00.

Start sending your applications! We are going to have some fun.

DeletedUser

Double post FTW!

We are still accepting applications.

Looking for noobs!!!!!

DeletedUser

Feel free to mail me if you are interested. ALL applications will be forwarded to Red's account a minimum of ten times... :)

Your application will need to include:

1 - Your favourite colour;
2 - Your favourite icecream flavour;
3 - Why you want to be led by an amazing player like Red.

All applications will be considered on their length and wittiness. The longer the mail, the better. For every line that you write in your application, I will forward the mail to Red that many times.

I have a better idea...

Mail ALL invites to me, IG... :icon_wink:

PS...
For the guys like bonehead, my IG is lordsanchez :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.