~OMG~ |Looking for experienced players in continent 34 and other NW areas to recruit

DeletedUser

*Please note World 50 must be open in your browser for these links to work*

Me, Gamemaster77, and my co-leader, -CarlTaylor-, are looking for players who would want to join our tribe. It is mainly in K34 but you may get in if you are in upper K44, western of K35, or in the northwestern area of K35. Northeastern K43 or eastern K33 may even work. Our tribe is the tribe of ~OMG~. We are experienced players from past worlds with vast leadership experienced. We are also very active players and our looking for active players. Anyone who goes yellow may be kicked. If you are not able to get a sitter, our leaders are always available. We are mostly looking for other experienced players but if this is your first or second time and you think you should get to join anyway contact me. We will expand fast and will rule the continent. We also have open positions because of the earliness of the game. So join now, work hard, and you will be rewarded. If you are interested in joining please respond via this thread or ingame mail.

Also, because we are a new tribe, the profile, welcome, tribe name, etc. may be changed and decided apon by the members. The current stuff are just placeholders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mass recruit much?

Not really. Only invite members who ask and/or look really valuable. I just like to give everyone that wants to join a chance. I've been in mass-recruiting that have had over 400 members, and led them too. So I know it doesn't work out to well.

DeletedUser

Only family tribes/newbie tribes try to fill fixed "positions" dude. Just let whoever can handle the position do it, don't recruit people into them.

DeletedUser

Only family tribes/newbie tribes try to fill fixed "positions" dude. Just let whoever can handle the position do it, don't recruit people into them. *shakes head*

EDIT: You no your right, it makes us sound noobish which were not.

Deleting...