Omg! We haz don itz!

DeletedUser

Ow yes, the noble machine, that is COC!, has finally taken over K24.

naamloosnhl.jpg

Tremble in fear as we move on towards neighbouring K's, pray to god that he will stop us... as we all know the Devil is on our side.

From now on COC! will systematicly mark the n° 2 tribe in K24 enemy until it's all ours.

This message was brought to you by COC!,
user_image.php

DeletedUser

Booza, I would keep quiet if I were you. There is a DNY conspiracy going on here and the more you keep bringing attention to yourself then they might figure out you're part of the plan. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Boooza! Dude. I thought u were really sick with back pain.. tsk tsk

DeletedUser

nice work

EDIT: I just checked the rankings and Xp are ahead of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

twenty-five

Xp will retake that position.

Who cares? XP suck. I'm considering catting them all and seeing how long before they manage to retaliate decent;y. Fulfilled my aim on this world and now got my Off (prolly the biggest on k24 too; at a guess) to waste.

It's either that or noble them. But that requires me to farm packets. :icon_neutral:

Booza, I would keep quiet if I were you. There is a DNY conspiracy going on here and the more you keep bringing attention to yourself then they might figure out you're part of the plan. :icon_twisted:

Booza didn't tell me about this. :icon_sad:

Booza I thought we were friends :(

DeletedUser

Ow yes, the noble machine, that is COC!, has finally taken over K24.

naamloosnhl.jpg

Tremble in fear as we move on towards neighbouring K's, pray to god that he will stop us... as we all know the Devil is on our side.

From now on COC! will systematicly mark the n° 2 tribe in K24 enemy until it's all ours.

This message was brought to you by COC!,
user_image.php

Being the biggest player on a continient doesn't make you the owner of it. You can claim that when the competition there is insignificant to you. Otherwise LOTF would own K47 - thats just a giggle really :)

DeletedUser

XP is an honor laced Tribe. They'll make you fight for what you want.

I'm patiently awaiting the result's. Please keep us informed :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well Sycis preciate the words there and your pefectly right they will fight for whatever it is they want to try to take.

See this thread here is a problem for them though cause they have TRAP and Redrum asking every tribe in K24 to help take them down including asking us to help take them down as well. I was actually as a matter of fact going to research a bit about the tribes to see which ones would be better. But since this thread no point in researching anything already got my answer.

Only a NUBCAKE would come in and gloat about being first in a K when they only held that spot for an hour or so. Then on top of that openly admit war with any tribe in rank 2. That brings up what every single tribe on K24 as your enemy with your whole whopping 40 villages there you should really learn to bite your tongue cause at some point every tribe on K24 will be ranked 2nd if you are able to beat the tribes that sit there in the first place.

So lets see 1000 villages vs 40 villages HMMM

Now I find this thread pretty funny and I forgive you for your complete lack of respect but know that Xp will fight for whats theres and not role over and if you think we will you have another things coming. Our top 10 players probably have more experience then your whole team put together and know what we are doing and how to defend ourselfs as well as take from people wanting to be our enemy. So I will leave your declaring war thing up to you. As we are not ranked 2nd right now and you are do you still want to declare on the rank 2 team which is yourself

You want to declare on Xp is your call but I suggest you think before you act next time

DeletedUser

K24 look immensely interesting now, seems i should have followed my initial instinct and relocated. Two such capable tribes on the same continent at the rim is unusual the very least.

Twiztid, while i witnessed W24 Xp, and give you more credit than most community of this world i think your statement of their ineptitude and inexperience is incorrect and hastily assumed. DarknessCalls, Booza and Mikethegiant alone is a compendium of knowlegde and experience so vast i truly doubt Xp can match it. I will go as far as to state Mike is the very best leader and and among the finest players i ever came across, and this account is but an alias for my later ventures/experiments. This statement and their level of quality at the rim suggest they may just be here for agressive, fun gameplay and one must hope for it. With the numbers stacked against them, this should create a tense and entertaining war. Best of luck to you both, wish i were closer.