Omg! We haz don itz!

DeletedUser

Sounds nooby to me, why gloating about No1 in K, when COC will rule the world in few months?

DeletedUser

meh, we have to be more fag..lets merge to them! (dont forget whats our tribe name) mergewhores ftw!

who wants a HUG?

DeletedUser54677

K24 look immensely interesting now, seems i should have followed my initial instinct and relocated. Two such capable tribes on the same continent at the rim is unusual the very least.

Twiztid, while i witnessed W24 Xp, and give you more credit than most community of this world i think your statement of their ineptitude and inexperience is incorrect and hastily assumed. DarknessCalls, Booza and Mikethegiant alone is a compendium of knowlegde and experience so vast i truly doubt Xp can match it. I will go as far as to state Mike is the very best leader and and among the finest players i ever came across, and this account is but an alias for my later ventures/experiments. This statement and their level of quality at the rim suggest they may just be here for agressive, fun gameplay and one must hope for it. With the numbers stacked against them, this should create a tense and entertaining war. Best of luck to you both, wish i were closer.

Hello, friend. It seems we meet again...

I'll be helping out Xp for awhile, so I think we're balancing out quite nicely, knowledge wise. :icon_wink:

And for those of you saying Xp is a mass-recruiter... I suggest you look deeper into things. Most members know someone within the tribe already which is how they get in. We rarely invite random people into Xp unless they've proven that they can handle themselves, on this world or a different world.

DeletedUser65609

XP:

top players in k 24 conquers

Burghas

24.006-Xp-Burghas-it! (427|286) K24 2,175 F1Baron [Xp] burghas [Xp] 18th August 2009 - 10:21:43
24.003-Xp-Burghas-it! (428|288) K24 4,592 F1Baron [Xp] burghas [Xp] 16th August 2009 - 11:45:33
24.005-Xp-Burghas-it! (439|290) K24 2,876 X sugababes X burghas [Xp] 16th August 2009 - 00:49:41
24.002-Xp-Burghas-it! (432|288) K24 1,001 Abandoned burghas [Xp] 10th August 2009 - 01:05:57
24.001-Xp-Burghas-it! (432|291) K24 1,010 Abandoned burghas [Xp] 05th August 2009 - 05:56:53

PEPITO79

FORTIN IV (495|291) K24 1,009 Abandoned pepito79 [Xp] 18th August 2009 - 04:18:43
FORTIN III (494|292) K24 1,005 Abandoned pepito79 [Xp] 16th August 2009 - 21:49:11
FORTIN II (494|294) K24 1,033 Abandoned pepito79 [Xp] 09th August 2009 - 01:21:59

FAbers

xp 3 (446|290) K24 3,233 woow111 [TRAP] fabers [Xp] 15th August 2009 - 12:17:12 -ill admit a nice conquer
xp 2 (445|290) K24 1,286 Abandoned fabers [Xp] 14th August 2009 - 00:39:43

Newbey

good old boy (426|297) K24 1,102 Abandoned newbey [Xp] 18th August 2009 - 20:06:36
village that time forgot (426|299) K24 995 Brigader newbey [Xp] 14th August 2009 - 22:18:24

DeletedUser54677

XP:

top players in k 24 conquers

Burghas

24.006-Xp-Burghas-it! (427|286) K24 2,175 F1Baron [Xp] burghas [Xp] 18th August 2009 - 10:21:43
24.003-Xp-Burghas-it! (428|288) K24 4,592 F1Baron [Xp] burghas [Xp] 16th August 2009 - 11:45:33
24.005-Xp-Burghas-it! (439|290) K24 2,876 X sugababes X burghas [Xp] 16th August 2009 - 00:49:41
24.002-Xp-Burghas-it! (432|288) K24 1,001 Abandoned burghas [Xp] 10th August 2009 - 01:05:57
24.001-Xp-Burghas-it! (432|291) K24 1,010 Abandoned burghas [Xp] 05th August 2009 - 05:56:53

PEPITO79

FORTIN IV (495|291) K24 1,009 Abandoned pepito79 [Xp] 18th August 2009 - 04:18:43
FORTIN III (494|292) K24 1,005 Abandoned pepito79 [Xp] 16th August 2009 - 21:49:11
FORTIN II (494|294) K24 1,033 Abandoned pepito79 [Xp] 09th August 2009 - 01:21:59

FAbers

xp 3 (446|290) K24 3,233 woow111 [TRAP] fabers [Xp] 15th August 2009 - 12:17:12 -ill admit a nice conquer
xp 2 (445|290) K24 1,286 Abandoned fabers [Xp] 14th August 2009 - 00:39:43

Newbey

good old boy (426|297) K24 1,102 Abandoned newbey [Xp] 18th August 2009 - 20:06:36
village that time forgot (426|299) K24 995 Brigader newbey [Xp] 14th August 2009 - 22:18:24

... And? :icon_neutral:

I've never gotten peoples' aversion to nobling barbs. They're villages, just like all the other villages out there. Sure, there are players whose villages you can take that are at higher points levels, but going 10 hours away with a single noble isn't exactly a good tactic.

DeletedUser

... And? :icon_neutral:

I've never gotten peoples' aversion to nobling barbs. They're villages, just like all the other villages out there. Sure, there are players whose villages you can take that are at higher points levels, but going 10 hours away with a single noble isn't exactly a good tactic.

Im sorry but i will have to disagree. If you have to go 10 hours with a single noble then you are a noob. Why noble build a train ?

And, realy if a barb is 1k then that usualy implies it is a farm, why noble your own farms, and limit the res you can have ?
And not only that, but nobling barbs means you have to build them ect..
KK im sure you can think of reason why you shouldn't realy be nobling barbs, sure if you are attacking a player and they restart that is something different, but barb nobling implies something different.

I won't even bother what the whole barb nobling thing means in terms of growth ect, since i asume you already know all of that :icon_confused:

Can you not seriously see why barb nobling is bad ?
Or we you being sarcastic and i didn't get it :icon_redface:

DeletedUser54677

Im sorry but i will have to disagree. If you have to go 10 hours with a single noble then you are a noob. Why noble build a train ?

And, realy if a barb is 1k then that usualy implies it is a farm, why noble your own farms, and limit the res you can have ?
And not only that, but nobling barbs means you have to build them ect..
KK im sure you can think of reason why you shouldn't realy be nobling barbs, sure if you are attacking a player and they restart that is something different, but barb nobling implies something different.

I won't even bother what the whole barb nobling thing means in terms of growth ect, since i asume you already know all of that :icon_confused:

Can you not seriously see why barb nobling is bad ?
Or we you being sarcastic and i didn't get it :icon_redface:

Because some players just aren't that active due to whatever reasons. Farming and building up enough troops to take out a player who is larger than that barb is already hard enough, even with tribal support. Then you have the few players who can snipe, which put your effort to naught. In the end, it's just easier to. Whether it's better or not depends on how your area is laid out. Obviously if you're just getting your train, you won't be attacking a player who already has 6 villages, likewise, you also don't want to noble 1k barbs. I'm just saying that you don't always have the option to noble a better village thats reasonable to take.

And nobling a farm is one thing, but then again, if you noble it, you're gaining 100% of the resources from said farm, making it exponentially more valuable. You can allocate more resources to building more troops, and still farm villages farther out, and at the same time build up the pits to make it a more lucrative investment. Losing one farm to gain a village isn't bad, as you should, by now, already have at least 40 farms.

Building the village is a small price to pay when you risk gaining a 4k village, and it turns out that village has more troops than you can handle. It's risk vs. reward, and oftentimes, at this stage in the game, losing that bet is all it takes to take you out of the game and end you onto the rim. Barbarians have no such drawbacks, as the only troops you must deal with are troops that are already in the village, which there should be none, since it's your farm.

In my opinion, barb nobling is nothing to be ashamed of, ever. It's another village under your belt, regardless. People can claim you didn't have to work for it, but at the end of the day, you're still making more resources, troops, and future villages in the way of more academies than you would before.

And no, I'm not being sarcastic.. I truly believe there is nothing wrong with it. I know that as time goes on, it's more frowned upon, but when faced with losing all of your troops and being taken out by the guy you just lost all your units on, I don't believe it matters too much.

I.E., my area is full of either barbs, or players who have yet to turn into barbs. The only exceptions are players JUST breaking 1k points, NAP's/allies, or players with multiple villages (3+) who could easily wipe the floor in production of units with my single village. In the end, I'll prolly end up nobling a 1k barb thats 30 minutes away, just to expand my cluster. A noble train is nice, yes, but I'm not about to lose my entire offense + a noble train to a player who's 3x my size and can get tribal support to stomp the hell out of my attacks.

Err... Sorry for the novel. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You have a point, but there is just one thing, one of these days a player attacking other players, who knows how to play, will get lets say 5 4k villas, and wipe floor with you and your 8 barb villas you managed to get to 2k and lvl 15 farm in one week:)

DeletedUser54677

You have a point, but there is just one thing, one of these days a player attacking other players, who knows how to play, will get lets say 5 4k villas, and wipe floor with you and your 8 barb villas you managed to get to 2k and lvl 15 farm in one week:)

I never said that you shouldn't take player villages eventually, but when you've got one village as your lifeline in this world, it's better to play it safe. Get 2-3 villages and work them up a bit before taking out a player that is clearly active.

DeletedUser

^^ Disagree.
There are other worlds out there. Why not go all out on this one? If I fail, then I go to the rim and try again. Anyway, unless your playing in the inner four K's, there aren't that many good players, so I can pick on people who have built up they're villages for me!

DeletedUser54677

^^ Disagree.
There are other worlds out there. Why not go all out on this one? If I fail, then I go to the rim and try again. Anyway, unless your playing in the inner four K's, there aren't that many good players, so I can pick on people who have built up they're villages for me!

Partly is because we're a tribe of people that are friends with each other. While you can start on the rim after getting nobles, most people find it preferable to stay in the center and rebuild. But when you're 90 points and the players around you aren't from your tribe and are 40.000+ points, it leaves you alone.

Others, like myself, have other worlds that they play as well. I tend to cut down my playtime on this to make time for where I've already built up my account.

As for there not being 'good' players, I'd have to disagree with that. DSQD and AXES are tribes with good players, and they're pretty much on the rim as well. Xp is about as far to the rim as you can get currently, and it's run pretty efficiently. I know most of the players from another world where I warred them.

DeletedUser

I.E., my area is full of either barbs, or players who have yet to turn into barbs. The only exceptions are players JUST breaking 1k points, NAP's/allies, or players with multiple villages (3+) who could easily wipe the floor in production of units with my single village. In the end, I'll prolly end up nobling a 1k barb thats 30 minutes away, just to expand my cluster. A noble train is nice, yes, but I'm not about to lose my entire offense + a noble train to a player who's 3x my size and can get tribal support to stomp the hell out of my attacks.

Err... Sorry for the novel. :icon_redface:

Ok, I am not playing in the core, I have a 100% player nobling record and am currently top of my K.

Your logic makes no sense. If you are doing it properly you have cleared all competition in your area and are farming mercilessly. If you are doing it right you are bringing home plenty of res from the villages you turned Barb. Why noble out your source of resources? that is dumb.

Barb villages growing the most crazy builds and are a nightmare to convert to something decent. It is far more productive to remove players wh can be a threat later to you. Even if the nearest viable target is only 1k points it will most likely be built in a more useful way than a barb and you can have it properly useable far quicker - bonus is that you remove a neighbour.

My biggest disappointment here is that you complain that you cannot attack your neighbours because of all the NAPS / allys arround you. Maybe the best thing to do is sort that out and then you can attack where you need to.

And if your troops are not sufficient to clear a neighbour stop being a flippin' pointwhore and build some axeymen.

side note - my ODA is lower than i would like only because my neighbours take the same approach as you and build no troops to kill. They then whine because I take their villages from them and put them to better use :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54677

WTF???

Ok, I am not playing in the core, I have a 100% player nobling record and am currently top of my K.

Your logic makes no sense. If you are doing it properly you have cleared all competition in your area and are farming mercilessly. If you are doing it right you are bringing home plenty of res from the villages you turned Barb. Why noble out your source of resources? that is dumb.

Barb villages growing the most crazy builds and are a nightmare to convert to something decent. It is far more productive to remove players wh can be a threat later to you. Even if the nearest viable target is only 1k points it will most likely be built in a more useful way than a barb and you can have it properly useable far quicker - bonus is that you remove a neighbour.

My biggest disappointment here is that you complain that you cannot attack your neighbours because of all the NAPS / allys arround you. Maybe the best thing to do is sort that out and then you can attack where you need to.

And if your troops are not sufficient to clear a neighbour stop being a flippin' pointwhore and build some axeymen.

side note - my ODA is lower than i would like only because my neighbours take the same approach as you and build no troops to kill. They then whine because I take their villages from them and put them to better use :)

Aren't you precious? You're nobling record is the same as anyone else's.
emoticon-0137-clapping.gif

And if you haven't controlled your area, then you're SOL. I've completely turned my 7x7 into barbs, save for one person who is still growing, albeit slowly. He's roughly 1/5 my points, and I only have one village. If I go outside of my 7x7 for nobling, I'm looking at several hours worth of nobling time. By the time I find a decent village to noble, I have to assume their ratio of troops is similar to mine. Most players my size have enough scouts in their main village to thwart any attemtp to scout them. So, you're left staring down a player of equal size with a single village of troops, and 3 nobles. Not 4 nobles, meaning there is a great possibility that you'll need to launch again.

If said players kills your troops and nobles, you're left sitting on a free 5k village. If you succeed, there's the possibility that in the 21+ hours it would take to launch, return, and land again that he would be supported enough to take out whatever you have left. Call it dumb if you want. I call it risk vs reward. I'm not willing to risk my 5k village on the possibility that I might take a village that's 7+ hours out, and not have any troops there to protect it from anyone looking to noble it after me in the next day or two.

I, myself, have already cleared my area of most serious threats. The only exceptions being an ally, and a player I've gotten to know through mails. Unless the multitude of barbs surrounding me decide to start pumping out troops, I'm relatively safe.

I think you're mistaking commenting with 'complaining'. I don't care that we have NAPs/allies in the area. In fact, I'm quite grateful for it. I was merely commenting that 95% of the players who have not turned barb in a wider radius than my 7x7 are players that we have diplomacy with.

Most of my troops were lost due to a bug earlier in the game. I lost 2.5k axes and 2k LC roughly 4 days ago. Half was attacking my noble target, the other half attacking another noble target for a tribe mate. The first 'landed', but no report was given, and the troops were not returning. The filters are all off, so don't try and go telling me 'You noob, turn your filters off!'. If you feel like reading up on it, go to the bug support forum, as I've already turned in a ticket and made a post about it.

Side note: You're mixing up messages about someone complaining and someone making a valid argument or remarking something. And sorry that I've actually had to fight for my tribe instead of focus on being 'the greatest player EVAR!' and taking villages that are just as good as barbs, apparently. :icon_rolleyes:

I don't even want to proof-read this post. :icon_redface:

Maybe we should stick to shorter arguments. :icon_wink: