Omg! We haz don itz!

DeletedUser

Being in K24, and having a friend that is in XP and was in it in W24, I can say XP won't fall so easily Booza. Though who knows. I am hoping this will be a violent conflict personally :)

Well as far as I know, there still is no conflict.
I have received no war declarations whatsoever.

And you'll notice that I am one of the few that actually hasn't said TRAP or Xp's gonna fail or fall.

I tend to keep my opinion to myself. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

ramboas93

So you posted something, without actually knowing what's going on, based on nothing.
Mm. :icon_neutral:

Hope you sence something wrong there...

ouch their again your wrong. I got alot of friends in K24 and surrounding area, how you think I know you guys are gonna get gang banged?

Im not questioning your leading skills cause I know you can do it and win. Im just saying I dont think its gonna be easy for anyone on both sides.

Last edited:

DeletedUser65609

i agree some of them will try to gangbang us considering some of us have 20 incomings right now, how will we deal witht that massive amount of fakes

DeletedUser

Omg omg omg
I gotz 17 spear-speed incommings.

What do I do?
What do I do?
:icon_eek:

llanowar

fear the 3 spears in each attack...they shall Poke you to death :lol:

deomonkid18

I mean no disrespect for COC! for they are respected players.

But I wish to know what happened to them, and ask who is ranked first in the Continet now? I do believe it is TRAP. I do not mean to gloat, nor brag.

Just pointing out that we seem to be over looked in every aspect, but yet we prevail to prove people wrong.

I would like to say though that I am impressed with Booza's incredible leadership skills, and exeprience. And none of what I have said is to be taken as disrepectful, as I know some may interpret(I don't think it is spelled correctly) my words differently then others.

DeletedUser

Oh please. You recruited your way to the top.

I think it's hillarious that Danjer took 5/6 villages off TRAP, and you still begged her to join because she's #1 in the K and you want her points.

DeletedUser

Gotta find it funny that TRAP invited the person, who i made leave due to my insults of her intelligence / skill.

Some people really cant see through points. Their loss.

jakeeboy

Gotta find it funny that TRAP invited the person, who i made leave due to my insults of her intelligence / skill.

Some people really cant see through points. Their loss.

Shows how much of a team player you are:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Shows how much of a team player you are:icon_neutral:

I avoid playing with people who are stuck up, especially when they are a below average player.

If their in the same tribe i am in, they'll need to learn or i will criticise them until they attempt to learn. So she left..