OMG!!! You wont beleive!!

DeletedUser

I just found out that Iron and -Bk- along with -BkU- are merging... which would give them a total of 7 milion points and rank them 14th in w39. could they soon dominate? Post your views on this here!

DeletedUser

Omg@!!!!!11!1!!eleven!!!!!11!!

Why wouldn't we believe it?

DeletedUser

no just saying cuz Iron is ranked 20 and -Bk- 37, so if they merge, makes big jump.......

DeletedUser

no way, they aren´t even close too good. they can´t coordinate, i had 3 trains from 3 different iron players going to one and the same vill... thats all, but not coordination.

2004 Artemis

Sorry, i meant trbe, spelling error. All i know is iron is a key allie of -v-, or was it raid? Forgot...

Iron is a key ally of -V-? :lol: It's funny that they haven't been giving them any help...

Raizinz

Sorry, i meant trbe, spelling error. All i know is iron is a key allie of -v-, or was it raid? Forgot...

Better stop talking cause all you are doing is embarasing yourself :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

OHHH, not a trine, its a trbe. Silly Artemis!!

On a more serious note, this new found tribe (could they dominate) would be less than a mill bigger than cerberus.

Good luck dominating.

DeletedUser79785

lol. well i think this was posted by one of there members to try and draw attention to them..

If Anger? wanted iron gone they would be trust that =)

DeletedUser

lol. well i think this was posted by one of there members to try and draw attention to them..

If Anger? wanted iron gone they would be trust that =)

of course, just like the 987....kid you could do it but you dont want to. what do you guys want to do, it appears like u guys are just sitting there.

gl to the new tribe but i doubt anything will become of them.