Omg

DeletedUser100507

Join TRS a great tribe thats looking to grow, check them out ;)

DeletedUser

i wont be surprised if Venus decides to recruit all/most of bAd.

We're noobs like that, why wouldn't we? It would be the better move :lol:

Though honestly, other than the list we have in who we want over from bAd and another tribe. I don't believe we'll recruit anyone else, from any tribe, at all. Except maybe a couple of my friends from other worlds :p

DeletedUser95593

He didn't say recruiting them was a bad thing nor did he say Music weren't going to recruit some of them.

No hypocrisy, no contradictions...

DeletedUser

He didn't say recruiting them was a bad thing nor did he say Music weren't going to recruit some of them.

No hypocrisy, no contradictions...

I apologize, It would seem he's trying to portray a negative picture about said event while his tribe 'looks' to have not tried recruiting some of them since it would look unsavory if Music did recruit bAd players since they we warring them with such vigor and passion.

But then again all we can do is assume such things on the externals as there is always something to nit pick, is there not?

DeletedUser107679

Yet Music had tried to recruit some bAd players?

Contradictions and hypocrisy..

Stick to a vocabulary you know. Not coming close to a contradiction or hypocrisy in the post you quoted.

Maybe words like derp and yolo are easier to use for ya?

DeletedUser

Rabid Squarrel looking for a tribe :icon_razz:

Music is best for you. Location wise, and they seem very stable considering they are one of the only pre-made's left.

dd8a02b827e7b8e66f03bf5894a5091f.png

DeletedUser108799

Pepper can I kick you please?

You are no way Sharbels replacement.

athalie28

Music is best for you. Location wise, and they seem very stable considering they are one of the only pre-made's left.

dd8a02b827e7b8e66f03bf5894a5091f.png

That's BS! I'm the best for him :icon_twisted: Martin, let's merge accounts and you and my co can find a country somewhere in between and get drunk every night, while I'll get you both gangbanged :p