Omgzzz nauz and mattcurr

Deleted User - 3135

Isn't that the point of this thread. :icon_confused:

As for the preferential treatment of ex-mod's.. having been a mod twice I would actually state the opposite now. Some staff are so keen to ensure people think they are not being preferential that they are actually considerably harsher on ex-mods.

Coz no-one likez you.

DeletedUser

Ah i saw your name in PacMan and was trying to remember why I knew your name! DUH. LOL! I'm in K65. I'll see if I'm going to be active, and then I might apply to your tribe ;)

Yes, yes it is.
Ahh Petn loves us oldies it's okay :D

Hey Gamer. From REL world 8. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser100206

So how well are these two doing? After all, this is a topic about them after all and I am more than curious :icon_wink:

mattcurr

So how well are these two doing? After all, this is a topic about them after all and I am more than curious :icon_wink:

Well Im only half active, but my expansion rate is 1.5x what yours was for how long I have been playing. I would guess my account will be top 20 in 5 days, could do it quicker, but I think that would require more than 5 hours of combine playtime between me and my co-player and that seems like a lot of work. No-one said we were here to play cause I dont think either of us are, it's a church world..

DeletedUser100206

Well Im only half active, but my expansion rate is 1.5x what yours was for how long I have been playing. I would guess my account will be top 20 in 5 days, could do it quicker, but I think that would require more than 5 hours of combine playtime between me and my co-player and that seems like a lot of work. No-one said we were here to play cause I dont think either of us are, it's a church world..

Barely 1.5, barely even above 1x (1.05x to be exact). Besides, we barely built any buildings for quite a while at that stage. Just ask Jeff :icon_eek:
Haha good luck with that.
Well, considering this is a topic about you joining this world, then I obviously would assume that you are here to play.

EDIT: Not to mention you started with higher building levels and further on the rim (easier farming). Please, do get into the top 20 in 5 days. I've also been told you have a massive ego?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So I hear on the grapevine 2 of the biggest egos of all time .

Just entered the world !!!

Nauzhror who has been rank 1 trillionzillion times !!!!

Mattcurr who thinks hes the awesomest of all time !!!!

BRING IT ON !!!!

So , who are knew two, never heard of them :p

DeletedUser

All i see are excuses.

DeletedUser100206

You aren't doing great, look at Sneggy's growth? I heard you was meant to be racing him? Is he not turtling this world aswell? He is close to triple your points.

DeletedUser100206

Everyone below this line is jelly

Deleted User - 3135

You aren't doing great, look at Sneggy's growth? I heard you was meant to be racing him? Is he not turtling this world aswell? He is close to triple your points.

Triple? I'm interested in that maths there... it's actually not quite double where I'm standing.

1355/697 = 1.94

Sneggy also started around about 25-26 hours earlier. Though obviously I'd agree he's doing better atm... since he would have been on around about 1140 this time yesterday. But Sneggy is a beast :icon_razz: