On the posting of stats in wars

DeletedUser

what i believe the problem is, is that both our sides in this war can't decide who should ACTUALLY be in the stats. so maybe having a neutral party decide for us is what we need? from what i understand raging is willing to take a message from both of us to make our points on who should or should not be in them and he/she decides. i think that sounds fair....

DeletedUser33413

what i believe the problem is, is that both our sides in this war can't decide who should ACTUALLY be in the stats. so maybe having a neutral party decide for us is what we need? from what i understand raging is willing to take a message from both of us to make our points on who should or should not be in them and he/she decides. i think that sounds fair....

Finding a neutral side in this war is difficult, and firstly i want to apologise on behalf of everyone for turning this into another np/BH thread.

The issue will still remain, personnaly i dont understand why np want to leave people out of the stats. As far as i am aware sonny has been posting every combination of stats under the sun to try to please everybody.

The BH want an overview of the war np want only their stats - titans dont really care it seems.

I dont understand the reasons of np probably because of my allegance to the BH and the fact that i am privy to different information and propaganda being based in the BH. However i truly believe that my opinion is correct, as does everyone else (hence the issue).

Nice try Bad, i think these discussions are needed so dont be put off doing them please.

DeletedUser

It is difficult yes, but thankfully I am already neutral...

I have never spoken with anybody from BH, Titans, Hordes, Np fam, and whoever else is involved. Also, because of that I am a bit behind on current events. Anyone wish to enlighten me?

DeletedUser

It is difficult yes, but thankfully I am already neutral...

I have never spoken with anybody from BH, Titans, Hordes, Np fam, and whoever else is involved. Also, because of that I am a bit behind on current events. Anyone wish to enlighten me?

i wish for this not to happen, most of the bh are happy with handling stats the way we are, and we have decided to use spoilers to keep the threads cleaner, problem resolved..

DeletedUser

No problem mate. If anyone would like me to do it just message me. Otherwise you guys can continue with posting your own stats.

rpgman88

The answer to this is simple. Whoever is in the title of the thread, they are in the stats. If it says "*np* vs BH Fam Stats" in the thread title, TITANS or HORDES or anyone else should not be included. JUST the BH and *np* fam should be in the stats that we view.

Now if you want to put something more along the lines of "BH war vs. (list all the countless enemies here)" then there is no issue on why you have posted a ton of tribes in the stats. It's obvious. Post stats of who you are refering to and no one else.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

umm rpg i'm in np....... and i have been argueing that in the other thread....

DeletedUser

The answer to this is simple. Whoever is in the title of the thread, they are in the stats. If it says "*np* vs BH Fam Stats" in the thread title, TITANS or HORDES or anyone else should not be included. JUST the BH and *np* fam should be in the stats that we view.

Now if you want to put something more along the lines of "BH war vs. (list all the countless enemies here)" then there is no issue on why you have posted a ton of tribes in the stats. It's obvious. Post stats of who you are refering to and no one else.:icon_neutral:

if you look at the title and the opening statement in the thread under scrutiny by np, you will see, we included all tribes, in this..so this is why we are arguing that all stats remain,im not sure if you even read this thread mate, but you might want to , then you will understand, for it was opened as a gang bang thread

graspingsquare

if you look at the title and the opening statement in the thread under scrutiny by np, you will see, we included all tribes, in this..so this is why we are arguing that all stats remain,im not sure if you even read this thread mate, but you might want to , then you will understand, for it was opened as a gang bang thread

According to the mod the title and deatials in the first thread dont define the post and whats on topic :p

Thing is you can post what you want in your thread this only started as i only wanted my stats in my thread thats all. BUt its fine now idc i just thought if i defined the topic enough and gave another thread for discussion i could keep spam and other peoples stats out that were the stats defined in the thread.

understand? but if failed :p soooooo DOH! :icon_redface:

opiate81

One thing that has always annoyed me is not deleting the graphs on total (not war) conquers. I'll admit it may say a bit, however really never needed.
Spoiler tags are a must.. that way I just choose whose stats I wanna see

Integritous

Has anyone's threads still been stat-spammed? Ours have been pretty reasonable since this posting, unless the mod has had to take them down... the amount seems about right.