On Victory

DeletedUser

I do not. Never did so far. But you are not doing well at all during these EARLY stages of the War. As far as the

... ...

that is why most people never liked your "approach" to world issues...

For the record, I think I lost 2 villages that were deep in K24/25 border afar from any tribal support, that bookie just waited for me to take (from account TBB) in order to recap it. He did so after continuous attacks and recaps from my puny existence in that vicinity while him having a big cluster right next.
If someone also takes the trouble to check my ODD rise, will understand the havock your attack armies had trying to bring down my walls without any results... Poor job anyway for THE's fame - if there was ever one... I 'd like to think there was.

robot out

gotta admit r2..it's a little harder taking the vills where we are actually able to sit/play, isn't it?

As mentioned, the war stats suck for us, but we aren't scared of stats, because we know where the losses are, and we know what we see and can do against you when we are on an active account..and that doesn't scare any of us.

Jubal out.

:D

DeletedUser

I think we took one or two from you, R2? I dunno. Haven't really kept check, I have other priorities. :/ But yeah.

Pajuno and I don't get along and don't agree on much. I think he thinks too much of himself, he thinks the same of me. Maybe it has something to do with the Highlander notion of there only being one or somesuch, or maybe its just whatever it is. But the fact is...Yes, a lot of people counted Paj and Phoenx out - and mocked his "calculated losses" statement. If I recall correctly, and intoxication may prohibit such crystalline hindsight, I wasn't one of them. I had my doubts, but I always made clear that I felt the war was in its early days and that Phoenx could turn it around.

And, seeing as they've done exactly that, what more can I say? Bravo.

As an aside: I don't think BD is dead, either. I think they've got new leadership and a new perspective. I think they're going to do what they can to survive, and I look forward to working with them on that.

But the point is, all the people that counted Phoenx down? Now there's just as many that are counting THE down. And why? Because we're down in the stats? Because we've lost a lot of villages, recently? Those aren't good things, I'm not happy about them, but I'm also not going to panic. None of us are. THE is going to fight on, and we're going to do what we can to win. Will we succeed? I don't know. I don't see a reason we can't, but there's no reason BH can't win, either. Their offensive has been damaging, but that damage is isolated enough that it can be recovered from.

So we'll see. But a lot of those who counted us out now are the ones who never imagined Phoenx could lose; and the same principles in that war apply in this one since its, y'know, the same world. The war is young, so keep your pants on. Unless you're a chick. ;)

Perhaps it is a worrying sign then, that those who predicted Phoenx to get on top of BD are now predicting BH over THE. It may be due to dislike, however it could just as easily be a relatively unbiased opinion based on various things. I am one who always thought Phoenx would have it over BD, but I honestly didn't expect so many quitters, nor the war to be over as quickly as it was. I also am one of those who are predicting a THE loss in this war, whether that results in disbandment or not, who knows, I wouldn't say I'm counting you out, but I know where my money would be if I were a betting man.

DeletedUser79042

gotta admit r2..it's a little harder taking the vills where we are actually able to sit/play, isn't it?

Sure! Agreed Jubs!

I do not know how long you will keep doing this. Honestly, I think that multisitting DEAD accounts, is a game that has only one ending. And we all know what that is.

robot out (I should have got a copyright on this - it seems it is a hit nowadays :lol:)

DeletedUser

Sure! Agreed Jubs!

I do not know how long you will keep doing this. Honestly, I think that multisitting DEAD accounts, is a game that has only one ending. And we all know what that is.

robot out (I should have got a copyright on this - it seems it is a hit nowadays :lol:)

It's not ideal, but better than action I get on my own :icon_redface:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

As mentioned, the war stats suck for us, but we aren't scared of stats, because we know where the losses are, and we know what we see and can do against you when we are on an active account..and that doesn't scare any of us.

Jubal out.

:D

as pointed out in several threads.... complaining about inactives and not having the sac to take on actives... is not a wise tactic. Maybe Phoenx would focus on the actives, but that only results in MORE inactives to noble later!! Why not noble the inactives, (for relatively cheap) and continue minting great nobles? It makes more sense to do it that way, than to have to waste nukes on actives.. and then lose out on minting for more nobles!!

Do i have to explain Efficiency 101 to you, again? I believe we did this once or five times in the BD/Phoenx thread?

DeletedUser

as pointed out in several threads.... complaining about inactives and not having the sac to take on actives... is not a wise tactic. Maybe Phoenx would focus on the actives, but that only results in MORE inactives to noble later!! Why not noble the inactives, (for relatively cheap) and continue minting great nobles? It makes more sense to do it that way, than to have to waste nukes on actives.. and then lose out on minting for more nobles!!

Do i have to explain Efficiency 101 to you, again? I believe we did this once or five times in the BD/Phoenx thread?

Do I have to follow around and point our your flawed responses everywhere? Apparently so.

Admitting tactics is one thing, saying "I r great warrior" for doing it..not so much.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Do I have to follow around and point our your flawed responses everywhere? Apparently so.

Admitting tactics is one thing, saying "I r great warrior" for doing it..not so much.

Where do you read "i is great warrior"?

And what happened to Kriv? lemme guess...

Plane crash?

DeletedUser79042

Well, folks, we're all pretty amped about this war.
This world is changing as JP is now ... attacking me :icon_eek: !!

THE allaround/24/365 sitters are somehow attacking me (not with their own accounts of course :lol:)

I feel priviliged :)

I will attack back :)

I already am :)

I will get some of my buddies along for the next attack run as you may have noticed :)

I will wear off your sitters very badly the next hours/days :)

You are all in bad trouble :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

robot out

Last edited:

DeletedUser92

Yeah. *Blush* That happens sometimes, you know? I do launch on occasion...

DeletedUser79042

Yeah. *Blush* That happens sometimes, you know? I do launch on occasion...

Mighty glad you did that JP !!!! Paj is ... monitoring you for a possible recruitment :lol: after THE's imminent disband and you were doing lousy so far :icon_rolleyes:. Probably ranked last as candidate...:lol:

Launching at the robot will certainly look better on your resume :icon_cool: (okay flame me :lol:)

I am so sorry for your troops though - better luck next time/should there be one, unless you join ... Phoenx :icon_eek: - damn I got an issue with Paj!
Cannot attack his guys. I like them too much for succeeding in the BD war... Maybe I must make an exception for you when time comes :lol:

Are you sure you are not quitting and you just sent those troops as last exodus ? Anyway, I have made arrangements for a warm welcome - only they will get to stay there. Something like .... forever! No coming back to the wive's, their cars, their dogz etc etc ...:icon_twisted:

robot out

PS Please check with hyperplayer bookie for rebuilding advise, he is doing progress - still not very good, but he will get you one level higher :lol:

DeletedUser79042

Someone please change this thread's title. Make it from "On Victory", to "How to Outnoble THE duke" or "THE good Duke gives free villas to his tribe", or whatever seems appropriate... Unless he has fired snipebacks to you good people.:icon_confused:

And please, all THE rest of you. Spare us from excuses this time...:icon_neutral: Please!

PS: I simply hate it when proven right
Are you sure you are not quitting and you just sent those troops as last exodus ?

Last edited:

inflrc

Maybe he is going to play another bigger inactive account in THE.
But if he is quiting I think Jubal should take the leadership for what he has demonstrated in fields.

DeletedUser

Maybe he is going to play another bigger inactive account in THE.
But if he is quiting I think Jubal should take the leadership for what he has demonstrated in fields.

It would be smart however cowardly if Jp or Jubs abandonned their account to take one of the bigger ones.. then again, more barbs in THE's turf makes me all tingly inside

DeletedUser

It would be smart however cowardly if Jp or Jubs abandonned their account to take one of the bigger ones.. then again, more barbs in THE's turf makes me all tingly inside

Please explain how JP deleting and taking a larger inactive account would be cowardly. I would love to hear the rationale.

DeletedUser

well.. i was just replying to a previous post... but its nice to know your defending it, which means the chances of it happening are larger than i expected... curious which account it will be... First of all, im sure that move is illegal, as he would know the password to his own account, AND another account - whether discussed out of game or not, as far as i understand the rules, that is a perma-ban.

second of all, he just launched with his own account on us, and instead of rebuilding his nukes, would then go for a larger account that has full nukes ready to roll.. pretty decent tactic IMO, but very cheap in its own right.. But clearly pts win wars, and troops dont. A move to a larger account only reinforces this.. being as his account is only 800k pts, and i would figure moving to a larger account, and what we know of who is active and who is not, i would figure 1-2m+ pt jump would boost the ego quite a bit more and even maybe gain a little respect from his own tribemates by carrying a better account name that has more reputation than his own (im guessing here, dont know who or IF he is taking an account).

DeletedUser

well.. i was just replying to a previous post... but its nice to know your defending it, which means the chances of it happening are larger than i expected... curious which account it will be... First of all, im sure that move is illegal, as he would know the password to his own account, AND another account - whether discussed out of game or not, as far as i understand the rules, that is a perma-ban.

second of all, he just launched with his own account on us, and instead of rebuilding his nukes, would then go for a larger account that has full nukes ready to roll.. pretty decent tactic IMO, but very cheap in its own right.. But clearly pts win wars, and troops dont. A move to a larger account only reinforces this.. being as his account is only 800k pts, and i would figure moving to a larger account, and what we know of who is active and who is not, i would figure 1-2m+ pt jump would boost the ego quite a bit more and even maybe gain a little respect from his own tribemates by carrying a better account name that has more reputation than his own (im guessing here, dont know who or IF he is taking an account).

I appreciate the fact you would love a ban as you seem to report anything that will help, but no rules will be broken, so quit trying to stir crap up that isn't there.

DeletedUser

I appreciate the fact you would love a ban as you seem to report anything that will help, but no rules will be broken, so quit trying to stir crap up that isn't there.

actually a ban halts our progression, so no i would rather not see a THE ban.. its quite irritating actually.

spleen mage

You're allowed more then one account, hence why lots of people have alias's. Just not on the same world. If an account is deleted, you can take over another one.