Once upon a time..

• Thread starter Audience of One
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

.. there was a little boy called Divok. Divok was scared of The Big Bad Pointwhores who were all around him. Divok decided that he could not handle all these Pointwhores alone, so he established a Tribe, a Tribe that made so many great deeds that it was hard to not notice them. This Tribe, is the Tribe we today know as KNITS.
One day, when KNITS had taken K26 from the Pointwhores around them, a war broke out, in K27, the K right beside them. It was the Village Of Raining Blood (VORB) that had decided to declare war on The Magnificient Gore! Little did VORB know, that The Magnificient Gore actually had troops (with the exception for Lukey1881) unlike the VORB players had.

After a short and easy-to-win war, The Magnificent Gore had almost completely driven out VORB from the continent of 27.
Now, the brave boy earlier in the story, Divok, decided that he should recruit some of the former VORB members and protect them from The Magnificient Gore. This upset The Magnificient Gore, and as The Magnificient Gore are kind of stupid they do not know the words "Diplomacy" and "Friendly outcome" and immediately started to make warplans against Divok and his Tribe, KNITS.

Totally outnumbered in both points and players, The Magnificient Gore declared war on the Tribe we know as KNITS. Shortly after we declared, our (not so) brave leader Lukey1881 received this message from Divok.

Divok today at 00:13
i dont want to b the leader of my tribe any more and i might have aspy in it so i offer you the leadership spot here and your whole tribe will fit, what is your answer
You all know what this means.
The Magnificent Gore of World 43 declares war on KNITS :icon_twisted: :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Last, but not least

[spoil]
thread_is_worthless.jpg
[/spoil]

- Audience of One

(Bad parts in PnP is because Lukey1881 wouldn't let me do my work alone >_>)

DeletedUser

I will keep this post updated with the latest stats to save you looking through the thread :D

First blood to Gore :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Gore
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KNITS
Players:

Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 32
Side 2: 32
Difference: 0

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 120,570
Side 2: 101,296
Difference: 19,274

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 26,835
Side 2: 0
Difference: 26,835

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One of the Best PnPs this far on W43 :)
Oh and Good Luck

DeletedUser

Meh, Its not one of the best but it aint the worst ^^

Anyway, sthu and let someone else post :D

DeletedUser

Picking on KNITS is like picking on the mentally handicapped..... it is way to easy. Anyways GO GORE!

DeletedUser

Bu-Bu-Bu but... Knits sound like they may be the old grannies who knit the Shreddies together. I've been searching for them my whole life. :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

KNITS are over double our points and have a lot of big members so hopefully will put up a fight

Edit: Also - first blood to Gore

DeletedUser

Argh, there are a bunch of wars in the N-E but in N-W there are only, well...

We are currently in war with an other tribe, but we don't even attack our selves anymore...

Wars really sucks in N-W... Why can't NUTS declare on something???

DeletedUser

KNITS are over double our points and have a lot of big members so hopefully will put up a fight

Edit: Also - first blood to Gore

They wont put up a fight me and Doomlover along with a few other players have rimmed 2 of their players without them saying a word.

DeletedUser

Argh, there are a bunch of wars in the N-E but in N-W there are only, well...

We are currently in war with an other tribe, but we don't even attack our selves anymore...

Wars really sucks in N-W... Why can't NUTS declare on something???

Who are you at war with?

DeletedUser

no, I have definately seen you around... I just laugh at the thought of Brute being at war... its funny :)

on topic: pwn newbs gore

DeletedUser74702

Alright ladies, take your tiff somewhere else. This thread is about the second most important war on this world. :icon_wink:

Go GORE!!

DeletedUser

i fully support Gore in this war. my nonexistant nobles will be taking villas with yours xD

Status
Not open for further replies.