Once upon the time there was GBEARS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm not playing this world, but I'd like to share some information to stop some discussions and arguments. I'm sure I'd collect more antifans after this thread.

I'm Templar and started this world under alias LordOfTheNorth (Gary known as correct joined me on the account later).

After few days of playing I conviced few skilled and experienced players in my area to establish new tribe. That was the beginning of GBEARS.
http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=tribe&id=2719

One of the first former members were: TWnoblebot, Nuke on Fire, LetTheSunshineBeBye, Ultimate Warrior. We got few others, really good players with shinny TW past. Me and TWnoblebot were in charge of the tribe. Very quickly we got numer 1 rank and became the most hated tribe all over the world. We had all what was needed to win the world. Almost all...

From the beginning the biggest problem of the tribe was overated EGO of some members. That caused a lot of internal problems.

One of the main actor was Nuke on Fire. Few times he demanded position in tribal council, but we simple was affraid his charisma and refused his requests. Few times he provided some external talks without council permission. Mainly about recruitment and merges. Some day he said to me something like this: "I made this tribe a top and I could make it down."

One day he and few others left the tribe and made a split that was beginning of the GBEARS end.

v.e.t.e.r.a.n Left 05th October 2011 - 09:06 64,006
jcboy12 Left 05th October 2011 - 05:06 125,489
Fortune-Hunter Left 04th October 2011 - 21:07 75,435
thronekiller Left 04th October 2011 - 21:07 32,354
KING FRUISH Left 04th October 2011 - 21:07 27,308
c4ptain678 Left 04th October 2011 - 20:07 167,015
Ultimate Warrior Left 04th October 2011 - 20:07 231,476
Nuke on Fire Left 04th October 2011 - 19:07 117,274
Filbert12 Left 04th October 2011 - 05:06 55,084
Rawr Mode Left 03rd October 2011 - 21:07 89,334

For me it was simple betrayal. There were some internal problems with leadership (I stepped down from leading position) and with skype arguments . But in my opinion the tribe needed discussion that could sort all these things out. Rebels didn't give this chance to the tribe and made own tribe that... didn't last to long...

TWnoblebot joined MANIC and we joined FORK. We both had hope these 2 tribes could cooperate each other and we could take a revenge on Rebels some day. Result... FORK and MANIC started war each other. Meantime Nuke on Fire were invited and joined FORK.

We were requested to attack TWnoblebot and we refused.

All these things caused we decided to quit W58. Firstly we gave a sitting to FORK. When we realised it's used for attacking TWnoblebot we moved sitting to MANIC as a compensate for TWnoblebot. It was 16th of December.

Today I ended the sitting and set the account to be deleted as I don't like that account was used for.

Goodbye W58.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One of the main actor was Nuke on Fire. Few times he demanded position in tribal council, but we simple was affraid his charisma and refused his requests. Few times he provided some external talks without council permission. Mainly about recruitment and merges. Some day he said to me something like this: "I made this tribe a top and I could make it down."

One day he and few others left the tribe and made a split that was beginning of the GBEARS end.

Guess that is his motto, how many tribes has it been now, that he was a part of, and are now dead or dying :lol:?

DeletedUser96004

Seems like Nuke on fire and his co's have caused all the trouble and deception in this world. Glad the world is finally rid of them all.

DeletedUser

From ingame mail.. Can forward if noone beleives me.. Sigh msg ingame.
LordOfTheNorth on 15.12. at 23:01
So... Toffer (TWnoblebot) was considered by us as one of best friends here on W58. He was coleader of GBEARS and loyal to the end to former tribe. We respect him a lot. War between FORK and MANIC caused we lost interested in W58. Few times we refused to attack TWnoblebot. Finally we decided to quit the world and leave acc in FORK. We realised they used it for attacking TWnoblebot, so we took the sitting back and give it to MANIC. LordOfTheNorth's villages and troops here are for your disposal.

See you on other worlds
Templar & Correct

I think youll find that River/Jon/warstiner was the one that liked to run close to the edge of the law.. personally im not the kind. I much perfer things to be Well inside the rules.

the LotN account was given via sit and used within the context of the mail sent with it. nothing more. thankyou.

DeletedUser

and to Templar69 if you want to fight me , why dont u said so , why Fork Duke Destbalize said LOTN still favour me and respect me and Gary also said that and he want me to join Fork ...
the reason i join fork not manic is you and destablize i homour you both LOTN and des .. i know my position will be danger as i refuse warstiner offer ..

[16/12/2011 12:09:57] Nuke on Fire: gary what happen?
[16/12/2011 12:11:24] Gary: You know how I said I would never attack you?
[16/12/2011 12:11:46] Nuke on Fire: yes
[16/12/2011 12:11:53] Gary: Well I had a friend in Manic
[16/12/2011 12:11:58] Gary: Who I said the same thing too.
[16/12/2011 12:12:01] Nuke on Fire: so u join manic?
[16/12/2011 12:12:08] Gary: I was good friends with him.
[16/12/2011 12:12:09] Nuke on Fire: who are they?
[16/12/2011 12:12:14] Gary: And when asked to attack
[16/12/2011 12:12:16] Gary: I said no.
[16/12/2011 12:12:17] Nuke on Fire: i know u are so very close with noblebot
[16/12/2011 12:12:24] Gary: It ws TwNoble
[16/12/2011 12:12:30] Gary: I got account sat.
[16/12/2011 12:12:36] Nuke on Fire: i know
[16/12/2011 12:12:39] Nuke on Fire: iam sorry
[16/12/2011 12:12:41] Gary: And my account was used to nuke twnoble.

[16/12/2011 12:17:12] Gary: I have so much respect for you

[16/12/2011 12:17:47] Gary: And if I was asked to attack you
[16/12/2011 12:17:51] Gary: I'd say no =P

[16/12/2011 13:01:35] Gary: Hey
[16/12/2011 13:01:42] Gary: If the tribe says to attack me
[16/12/2011 13:01:45] Gary: do it.
[16/12/2011 13:01:49] Gary: okay?
[16/12/2011 13:01:57] Nuke on Fire: hmm
[16/12/2011 13:01:58] Gary: It isn't me anymore, I dont have the account.
[16/12/2011 13:02:05] Gary: Templar has it.
[16/12/2011 13:02:10] Nuke on Fire: same lol
[16/12/2011 13:02:16] Gary: And we are pretty much quit.
[16/12/2011 13:02:20] Nuke on Fire: i better use mine against manic
[16/12/2011 13:02:24] Gary: So hell, id rather you have villas.
[16/12/2011 13:02:29] Gary: So if anything, please please.

the major problem is leadership you pick player to easy .. you pick twnoblebot and he is inactive , when we are at war with FORK at that time for a tribe a duke not presence for more 3 days is unacceptable .. altough i just regular member but i can see inactive in www.tribalwarsmap.com .. why always me being blame

DeletedUser

we was gonna pull the LOTN support on day of landing anyways.

LotN had NO support in your villages.. when i took the sit! He did have some in iwantmilks.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LotN had NO support in your villages.. when i took the sit! He did have some in iwantmilks.

Like I said - several MANIC members have been building a reputation for being pathological liars. So it's hard to know what is and isn't true when it comes from a MANIC mouth.

DeletedUser

believe or dont as you like. I should hope that by now most folks that know me KNOW that i dont lie. And thats what counts. <3

DeletedUser96004

Like I said - several MANIC members have been building a reputation for being pathological liars. So it's hard to know what is and isn't true when it comes from a MANIC mouth.

In reality, Its all pretty irrelivant what you think at this moment in time, as you say yourself, you arnt going to be playing this world for much longer, and have already quit once.

DeletedUser

the major problem is leadership you pick player to easy .. you pick twnoblebot and he is inactive , when we are at war with FORK at that time for a tribe a duke not presence for more 3 days is unacceptable .. altough i just regular member but i can see inactive in www.tribalwarsmap.com .. why always me being blame

Nuke,

TWnoblebot was coleader of GBEARS from the beginning of the tribe. We refused you to the council mostly because you wanted it too much. You demanded authority but had problems with common cooperation. And you tried to blackmail me about it. It was your constant problem - lack of power. We exchange few mails about it. You disrespected our decisions and was very disappointed when we promoted Horney Unicorn to the council instead of you. But tell me honestly if a guy who won the world with his tribe before was a bad candidate for a council?
GBEARS never was at war with FORK. There were just few skirmishes.

and to Templar69 if you want to fight me , why dont u said so , why Fork Duke Destbalize said LOTN still favour me and respect me and Gary also said that and he want me to join Fork ...
the reason i join fork not manic is you and destablize i homour you both LOTN and des .. i know my position will be danger as i refuse warstiner offer ..

I never was happy you joined FORK. We were said you are invited temporary. I didn't say yes or no for your recruitment. I'm not a "me or him" kind of player. I confirmed you yesterday on skype that your recruitment was one of the reasons I lost interest in W58 as I had plans to attack you. I'm sorry if you feel disappointed. I felt the same when you escaped from GBEARS.

DeletedUser

most tribes who feel wronged by another would cry less and plan revenge instead. Fork and Manic about the same size would be nice to see some aggression in game.

The game will never be won on the externals, people will always lie as well. Some will believe the lies, some will seek the truth and the rest don't give a damn. Once the OP's start breaking their will. The truth now is in the numbers and nether manic nor fork is really doing anything but talking

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 37
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 380,004
Side 2: 315,682
Difference: 64,322

chart

DeletedUser

I never was happy you joined FORK. We were said you are invited temporary. I didn't say yes or no for your recruitment. I'm not a "me or him" kind of player. I confirmed you yesterday on skype that your recruitment was one of the reasons I lost interest in W58 as I had plans to attack you. I'm sorry if you feel disappointed. I felt the same when you escaped from GBEARS.

Which while being a bit tricky.. was one of the reasons i felt that useing the troops to first support then pulling them would not be something that the players of LotN would consider disloyal. troops were also use in defence of TWnoblebot when needed. I tried hard to stick what i considered things that LoTN owners would not consider overly "wrong" from thier perpesctive. after all thats why the account was removed form Fork sit..

the LotN account never once attacks nof. btw. only first supported then pulled support.

@ templar69 - I tried to use the account for the benefit of manic while attempting to stay within the bounds of your belives. i apolagise if you feel that that was not the case.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In reality, Its all pretty irrelivant what you think at this moment in time, as you say yourself, you arnt going to be playing this world for much longer, and have already quit once.

If you are going to comment on what I say, at least respond to what is said. Irrelevant gargbage is a waste of your, my and everybody else's time.

DeletedUser

who cares who lied to who and who does not believe who? I do not know if manic did or did not remove troops I will lean to did not until someone is ban or punished, what I do know most tribes who feel wronged by another would cry less and plan revenge instead. Fork and Manic about the same size would be nice to see some aggression in game.

The game will never be won on the externals, people will always lie as well. Some will believe the lies, some will seek the truth and the rest don't give a damn. Once the OP's start breaking their will. The truth now is in the numbers and nether manic nor fork is really doing anything but talking

honey would you mind including Nuke on fire in these pls.. seeing as he was in fork.. when we hit him and they kindly kicked him for the stats. :S

DeletedUser

honey would you mind including Nuke on fire in these pls.. seeing as he was in fork.. when we hit him and they kindly kicked him for the stats. :S

What reason I post the chat is only this stop including me because your tribe doing dirty tricks ... STOP MENTIONING MY NAME AND BE PROUD OF IT ... YOU EVEN CANT SEND A TRAIN and I DID SNIPE UR NOBLES RUN ... STOP INCLUDING ME

DeletedUser

I will not, just make up for it. Tribes kick for stats all the time it happens but I just like to read what is there. You guys are tough I'm sure you done need to add anything, and really the extra 50 or so vills don't look much better. All I am saying is both fork and manic have good tribes and strong players. There seems to be a strong dis-like but I could be wrong. For tribes of your skill and size there has been little done for the amount of talk.

DeletedUser

for Templar if i can ask u a favour please send a screen shoot acc sitting history , who was in manic that have been sitting u . I beg you please

DeletedUser

two peole have sat LotN Myself and Klaus Heissler as i have repeatedly said.. nothing illegal.

DeletedUser

Which while being a bit tricky.. was one of the reasons i felt that useing the troops to first support then pulling them would not be something that the players of LotN would consider disloyal. troops were also use in defence of TWnoblebot when needed. I tried hard to stick what i considered things that LoTN owners would not consider overly "wrong" from thier perpesctive. after all thats why the account was removed form Fork sit..

the LotN account never once attacks nof. btw. only first supported then pulled support.

@ templar69 - I tried to use the account for the benefit of manic while attempting to stay within the bounds of your belives. i apolagise if you feel that that was not the case.

Yesterday I got cought by Nuke on Fire on skype. He was blaming me that I have destroyed his account. He asked me to clarify these things on forum as my name was destructing here. So here I'm. Regarding account - you could do with LOTN villages and troops what was you wish including nobling Nuke. I can confirm that I sent the mail you posted before. I gave LOTN villages and troops to MANIC disposal. I prefer honourable fight on battlefileld. I write if because I didn't get any proof that things like that did happend with use of my ex-account.

Status
Not open for further replies.