Votes: 41 59.4%
  • No!

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Not too sure at the moment.

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Was the top tribes in W47 merging to create a super tribe a good idea to combat army camps removal or was it a poor after thought at the expense of the players? You decide!

Post your views and vote in the poll. :)
Its anonymous too. :D

Mike

DeletedUser

I guess the same question could be asked of TW was it a good idea of removing AC or was it a poor after thought.?

DeletedUser

the players currently playing in solidary are bored out of their minds hoping to end the world ASAP.
The players not in solidarity are too overpowered to do anything and will probably be forced to quit or give up.

So who is having fun on world 47? It would appear to be no one imo... unless of course WU offers me a coplay position. And then the southwest side of solidarity might have *some* fun... or they may lose and i'll be the only player having fun... in which case

it was a poor after thought at the expense of the players

Mike

DeletedUser

We very well may lose, but it will be more fun than quitting.

Social Disorder

The only people who are voting no on this topic are fools who are too bad to get in the tribe and are too scared to be hammered down.

~One~ is and was a good idea, and we are taking over the world.

DeletedUser

The only people who are voting no on this topic are fools who are too bad to get in the tribe and are too scared to be hammered down.

Speaking about being harsh to players that vote no :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

the players currently playing in solidary are bored out of their minds hoping to end the world ASAP.
The players not in solidarity are too overpowered to do anything and will probably be forced to quit or give up.

So who is having fun on world 47? It would appear to be no one imo... unless of course WU offers me a coplay position. And then the southwest side of solidarity might have *some* fun... or they may lose and i'll be the only player having fun... in which case

honestly? players in One are targeting multiple players hoping that they will find one that will give them a challenge. They are even hoping that people that quit and have big accounts have their accounts given to someone else so that they can enjoy the final moments.

Its basicly like nobling barbs but sending a few fakes all over. So far i've seen tons of accounts go barb once the few incommings start rolling in. :(

Social Disorder

Go ask for the decentius account mate;)
He's in OVD and right north of me. Would love to see you there

DeletedUser

Thanks mate. :p

DeletedUser

Only time will tell, but lets be not go into the reasons for this again.

King Matt II

I voted no.

It's the reason I quit, it pretty much ended the world. No point playing if there isn't any competition.

DeletedUser

Hmmm right. I'm up for interviewing people on the matter.
PM me with your Skype and I'll add you. I would like people from ~one~ and other tribes to step up and tell me their views and answer some questions with the view of me publishing them on here. Anyone up for it? Click ----> Talk to me

DeletedUser

It would of been good to see the final out-come of the world if ~One~ wasnt formed but i'm happy with the merge. It hasnt made the world any less exciting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the game is tribalWARS not tribalHUG you NOOB. SHUT UP

DeletedUser92671

yes this is tribalwars, and what good is a war on an army camp world, if we cant use army camps, so we hugged so we can have one last war against everything left and end the world,
best idea on the world so far.

DeletedUser

How are we hugging? We are fighting more than ever. You are just mad you can't get in you NOOB

the three most powerful tribes in the world merged... and you're not sure how that qualifies as hugging?

okay. :3

sounds legit to me.

DeletedUser

i sense jealousy in the air, i'm sure if ya's got an invite to ~One~ you would accept it. And half the people who are writing in this forum who are against the merge rolled on their own tribes straight away anyway,as soon as ~One~ was formed the messages started rolling in begging for forgiveness

DeletedUser

i sense jealousy in the air, i'm sure if ya's got an invite to ~One~ you would accept it.

why don't you check my history before talking: something that chans and I were both told to do immediately upon finding out about the merge. You guys should either not be so ignorant! or take your own advice.

Thanks amigos. ^.^

Its basicly like nobling barbs but sending a few fakes all over. So far i've seen tons of accounts go barb once the few incommings start rolling in. :(

which is WHY NO ONE IS HAVING FUN. you say it yourself. you're bored. you're looking for a challenge from the rim tribes. well guess what? you want a challenge? Maybe you shouldn't have merged the TOP THREE TRIBES

scrub.

Last edited by a moderator: