Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I usually have more than that, just from myself, when doing an op *L*

thought it was 44 hundred he ment??

DeletedUser

Now, 4k incomings would be not very fun to sort through :p

I liked the person who complained about the 44 incomings' reason for editing: "More incomings" rofl

DeletedUser92671

nobled a village from Raven and only received 14 incomings? then a further 30?

think yourself lucky that Raven probs had to go to work or something otherwise i doubt we would have ever seen your account again after today :|

DeletedUser96854

I don't have that many villages so it seems like 35-45 incomings is good enough to take me out.

DeletedUser

How are we hugging? We are fighting more than ever. You are just mad you can't get in you NOOB

Take my 6 year experience for it...

You the noob mate.

And you are huggerzz....

you aint nothing you gots nothing you makes me sick you tribe is huggiez
(oh snap i pulled out the Enders Game Slang....)

DeletedUser

Yesss. Ender's Game--good series.

On topic: It's really pitiful how SD has to rely on his "4 LAP spies" to do work for him ;) For all of ~one~'s supposed might and power, they still have to resort to lowly spy-work? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Uber late post but:

No matter what the reason/the world, top tribes joining together to make a super tribe is always a poop idea. Unless everyone agrees they want the world closed asap, of course. :')

Social Disorder

Yesss. Ender's Game--good series.

On topic: It's really pitiful how SD has to rely on his "4 LAP spies" to do work for him ;) For all of ~one~'s supposed might and power, they still have to resort to lowly spy-work? :icon_rolleyes:

LAP are the ones to tell, right?;)

Anyways, even your "leaders" tell me what they are doing. For example: One of your leaders told me about this sneaky sneaky plan to noble barbs around me and stack them. Not to mention its one of the stupidiest ideas I have ever heard on tribalwars, and I didn't have hands enough to do a multiple facepalm.

Perhaps you could check the trust of your members, they are too scared to get attacked - they send just send me random information (without me even asking)
I'm not going to ask some LAP members to spy for me, no they come to me for it.

SD

King Matt II

Uber late post but:

No matter what the reason/the world, top tribes joining together to make a super tribe is always a poop idea. Unless everyone agrees they want the world closed asap, of course. :')

Chrissssss!<3

I think I was the only one who rejected the ~One~ invitation and deleted instead. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

LAP are the ones to tell, right?;)

Anyways, even your "leaders" tell me what they are doing. For example: One of your leaders told me about this sneaky sneaky plan to noble barbs around me and stack them. Not to mention its one of the stupidiest ideas I have ever heard on tribalwars, and I didn't have hands enough to do a multiple facepalm.

Perhaps you could check the trust of your members, they are too scared to get attacked - they send just send me random information (without me even asking)
I'm not going to ask some LAP members to spy for me, no they come to me for it.

SD

Psh, NG is not one of our "leaders." And--of course they come to you for it. Just randomly decided to send info to you, out of all the players in ~one~. Not raven, not marsh, not sharper, but you. wonderful. ;) Perhaps you can show us an example with the name blacked out? :p

I'm sure you asked some members to spy for you :) But nevertheless, the war must go on.

DeletedUser

Actually, with decent enough players, that strategy can work wonders. I've seen it done/work multiple times on w29. So it's not actually all that stupid of an idea. ;)

DeletedUser92671

they told SD cos he is close, and the info they gave him was info on ops planned against him, so why would they tell someone else?

DeletedUser

LOL checked up on forum after a while. With full respect to rim tribes like haus,lap,wb,quit i think players in this tribes are wasting time in W47.
Would it be more interesting to play newer worlds which are dynamic and more aggressive ?

Here active player from rim tribe with couple of dozen villas is going against someone with >200-300 villas than he/she makes forum drama from it ...
while the player on the ~one~ side did not even notice that he possibly lost the village :))).

Maybe rim tribes should fuse in one tribe and keep firing all the nukes aiming towards barely active ~one~ members. this would not make major impact
in W47 but it would wake up things a bit.

DeletedUser92671

being on the rim gives NO disadvantage...

im in K62, K61 and the corner of K62 is the rim, so im in a rim K, therefore a rim player, i am currently hovering around rank 20 and have top 5 rank for all ODa ODd and ODt,

if someone in another rim tribe has 20 villages instead of the 200 i have, its cos they havnt grown quick enough to keep up with the skill level of this world,

players like that should delete and play W52, a world made for new players,
or stay and stop complaining cos we are bigger and realise even the rank 1 player can fall if enough persistancy is put against them, maybe a 200K point person on his own, but theres plenty of scope left agaisnt ~One~ to do some damage,

i think its stupid how theyw aste their time here, flaimg ~One~ instead in the game fighting ~One~

we wont fall by you persistantly calling us names on the forum, we may not even fall if your persistantly keep at it against us, but its the best shot youve got, and id say it is possible.

DeletedUser

being on the rim gives NO disadvantage...

im in K62, K61 and the corner of K62 is the rim, so im in a rim K, therefore a rim player, i am currently hovering around rank 20 and have top 5 rank for all ODa ODd and ODt,

if someone in another rim tribe has 20 villages instead of the 200 i have, its cos they havnt grown quick enough to keep up with the skill level of this world,

players like that should delete and play W52, a world made for new players,
or stay and stop complaining cos we are bigger and realise even the rank 1 player can fall if enough persistancy is put against them, maybe a 200K point person on his own, but theres plenty of scope left agaisnt ~One~ to do some damage,

i think its stupid how theyw aste their time here, flaimg ~One~ instead in the game fighting ~One~

we wont fall by you persistantly calling us names on the forum, we may not even fall if your persistantly keep at it against us, but its the best shot youve got, and id say it is possible.

lol till i stop believing you are the biggest bullshitter in all of tribal hugzy wugzy,you told me odd dont matter but here you are flaunting it like a man proud,funny how it wasnt cool for a player with a few villas to have it but for you,a player that has hugzd the world and took advantage of people trying to stop the hugzy and are now flaunting it go,well you know what to do NOOB :lol: OH AND YOUR HAIR DRYER AND BALD HEAD STILL DONT CO/RELATE