Votes: 41 59.4%
  • No!

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Not too sure at the moment.

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Oh that is true, being on the rim is no disadvantage but that is not what i was talking.

Most of this rim tribes are composed from either rimmed players (read got nuked once
or twice or ...), some new players, and/or bearly active players. Common to all is that they can NOT
catch up any more some reasonable average which is couple of hundred villages to stay
competitive in this world. If there is exception to this such player gets nuked quickly.

So i was wondering what is the point of staying in this world for such players ?
I see none ...

being on the rim gives NO disadvantage...

im in K62, K61 and the corner of K62 is the rim, so im in a rim K, therefore a rim player, i am currently hovering around rank 20 and have top 5 rank for all ODa ODd and ODt,

if someone in another rim tribe has 20 villages instead of the 200 i have, its cos they havnt grown quick enough to keep up with the skill level of this world,

players like that should delete and play W52, a world made for new players,
or stay and stop complaining cos we are bigger and realise even the rank 1 player can fall if enough persistancy is put against them, maybe a 200K point person on his own, but theres plenty of scope left agaisnt ~One~ to do some damage,

i think its stupid how theyw aste their time here, flaimg ~One~ instead in the game fighting ~One~

we wont fall by you persistantly calling us names on the forum, we may not even fall if your persistantly keep at it against us, but its the best shot youve got, and id say it is possible.

DeletedUser92671

jay i wasnt exactly 'flaunting' my ODd i was merely saying that i am on the rim but have top ranks in everything wether it be through my own doing (oda) or the simply fact i got attacked alot recently (odd) it is still possible for a rim player to be up there with the core players on rankings,
besides my ODd kinda does prove im better player than you, since you have 5M ODd and lost 12 villages, i have 3 times your ODd (therefore killed 3 times the amount of troops) and lost only 7 villages, so shutup,
you have no skill, you are inactive, you dislike the world, and its players, so whats the point in still coming back to post,
either quit the game all together, or join another world if you dont like it, your not impressing anyone, your just annoying people and making a fool of yourself.

goodbye

DeletedUser92671

i respect Matt, for saying he didnt agree and deleting.
better than Jay disagreeing but sticking around for no reason?

DeletedUser

King Matt was removed from the tribe if I remember correctly. I don't think he would have quit if he wasn't kicked, to be honest >_>

DeletedUser92671

Dec 03
16:49 King Matt II (deleted) left the tribe.

nah he left forget the reasons though

DeletedUser

I quit this world because of hugging occurring in my area - seems to have spread

DeletedUser

i respect Matt, for saying he didnt agree and deleting.
better than Jay disagreeing but sticking around for no reason?

coz i like to see the hugzys get angry and lose six nukes on my villas :lol:
you are right i dont like this world it is slow on everything,yes im inactive but i like to wind you up which seems to be working :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well if you are who I think you were in w47 - than you were VERY good player, pitty that you left. Not that there was
much hugging in our area but at some point there wasn't much going on either. I regretted only that i missed war against
omega. Was thinking at some point to get few people from W47 so that we land in newly opened worlds but again don't know it RL will allow it ....

I quit this world because of hugging occurring in my area - seems to have spread