One Disbands

DeletedUser

GotRob is close enough to PITA that it will still take a bit before PITA can win the world. The winning condition is 100 mil, but you also have to be twice the size of the 2nd place tribe. Tuff will likely pick up a lot of the ONE members, since GotRob is basically full, and PITA is unlikely to take on many members since there is a lot of nasty history on the PITA/ONE borders and many of the ONE players don't have a personality that would fit within the PITA culture.

Keep in mind also that tuff was allied with ONE, so it would be a natural place for ONE players to go, and they are neck and neck in caps with PITA in the past month (30 for tuff, 33 for PITA). I wouldn't count them out just yet.

Things have changed Lat :) One players bordering Tuff have hated them for long and were just waiting for this moment

DeletedUser105503

I am bummed that my friends in ~ONE~ were led astray, not led well. And is this the part where I say, "I told you so"?

DeletedUser68153

For someone who stated this it is hard to believe that it's to be true considering the disbandment notice was less than 24hr's! If you really cared for the tribe and people in it, you would have given them few days notice.

This world has me baffled!

Let's be honest. His mailed said he'd disband later today ( this so the first notice he's ever given of his intentions.)......... Expecting a few hours at least, right? Cha naaw 1 min after circ he disbands tribe. Then quickly joins GotRob.

DeletedUser

I am bummed that my friends in ~ONE~ were led astray, not led well. And is this the part where I say, "I told you so"?

No, its the part where you reform ~One~ under your own leadership and conquer the world. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Heard you screaming it from the rooftops already ;) Loudly and often.

DeletedUser

For my part, i don't disagree with you, and can only say i tried, but as i said to Fenrir just now IG, it felt like inheriting a Cancer.

When ~one~ was disbanded so suddenly, though i can agree with all the mails ref the abrubtness, for me, i can only honestly say, i merely felt relief.

That's just being honest.

DeletedUser

I got to say it seems nothing changed much since we left, apart from the one good op, which still lacked some participation. Sorry the way it work out for many, some i dont care much for.
- Jamie

DeletedUser

Now that's it's been a day, I'm going to revisit my posting.

I think at this point the majority of players can agree that it's probably better for the world that ONE disbanded. I don't really think that the tribe was frail so much as it was inactive, and this'll sort people out quickly. It seemed like just as we finished internalling the last person who quit, another one was listed, if we weren't so busy killing our troops with our troops because we didn't have the sit on these inactives, I think we'd have done a whole lot better.

We also had a hard time getting people in on long distance ops. Some for good reason, some not so... But far too many people wanted to play connect the dots. And while there's something to that, some of the people we had went inactive after complaining 'they didn't have anywhere to grow'. That's their fault. There were many opportunities, if you wanted in.

All that said, and I think a majority of people can agree with this... It was ridiculously sudden. Now I'm in the same tribe as sling, and I'm going to continue working with him, and you know... I don't really dislike him... But I think this is a genuine example on how some people are not meant to lead, and how elections don't always produce the best person for the job.

So here's the next chapter guys... Game on.

DeletedUser

I am sorry to see One go. I am sorry the leadership had cold feet. Best of luck to the survivors, where-ever they go.

DeletedUser

Sad to see, but what can you do when nothing is happening. I am sure GotRob will take the world, PITA won't make it. ONE players with GotRob's leadership, sorry PITA - this you won't defeat.

Will be interesting to see if ex one will pick on eachother though, or if there 5 months of working together counted for something ^^

DeletedUser

Sad to see, but what can you do when nothing is happening. I am sure GotRob will take the world, PITA won't make it. ONE players with GotRob's leadership, sorry PITA - this you won't defeat.

Will be interesting to see if ex one will pick on eachother though, or if there 5 months of working together counted for something ^^

^^troll alert:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Things have changed Lat :) One players bordering Tuff have hated them for long and were just waiting for this moment

haha not sure this is entirely accurate! some we got on with well some we didnt, and if you need their apparent 'hatred' to beat a tribe like 1/3 of your size then good luck with that.

What i can say is TUFF knew of ONE's fragility for quite some time but we are not the kind of tribe to take a alliance lightly and backstab this cannot be said about some tribes.

DeletedUser

one is gone but not its members some of the best players in this world and not to be taken lightly.

people assume that when a member joins another tribe there friendships with old tribemates die?

in a case like this did the members join a tribe or were they forced too due to circumstances?

add to this skype freinds talk i would say the old one members now know more about all the super tribes in w59 than all the dukes combined. and with skype you cant stop freinds from talking to freinds

knowing these facts i would say world 59 is far from over will pita or gorob win with there world end allaince or will some other super tribe form only time will tell.?

what i do know is there's still alot of surpises and twist and turns left in w59 and i am still here to watch the show better than any soap opera ever written.

best regards Name it Lesss -34-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

one thing this world has shown, that it's full of surprises. and i think there's still some left.

stay tuned for scenes from the next episode!

DeletedUser

Yeah... dead world is dead world.

Will be pita vs gotrob in the end and pita will control more territory, they'll win.

DeletedUser

he dont play anymore, but he think hes an expert :))

Which he never was, just a troll like more others..

DeletedUser

I disagree. Just because you are dead (not necessary at you, I don't know if you still play on 59), doesn't make the world dead.

The world is Dead over all. Whos going to be able to handel Gotrob and pita at this point?

Can? -34-? [R]?

Lets just face it, gotrob and pita have it in the bag, Good luck pita over all.