One Final Issue

DeletedUser

As you probably know I'm your forum mod for W52, but also a member of the blog staff. Since the world is nearing its closing date in October, I would like to start compiling your comments, thanks, shoutouts, maps, pics, anything you would like put in a final blog issue for W52.

This issue will serve as a tribute to those who have played W52 in the past, present, and in its closing, focusing on the positive aspects of a concluding world.

Message me on the forums or hit me up in this post with your additions to a blog mainly writting by YOU.

DeletedUser

i've played w52 from the early stages till around the sohk-wet war.
have been one of sohks original crew, with BMEA as the duke :$
it was really a lot of fun, probaly the most fun start i've had
hit me up on skype guys willya?:D
ben

DeletedUser

Joined later on and enjoyed the world while there was still fight left, message me on Skype if you like Aaron :icon_biggrin:

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
joined in november 2010, so yeah been fighting for a long time. and will continue to defend until the end. i have seen hundreds of players grow up in the ranks and then get pulled away due to RL.

however many have had a great amount of pleasure from playing this game and many cant wait till the end of it.

DUKE of MIKE

Henry

DeletedUser

Aaron, we have a thread in our IG forum for this very same thing. i could copy it and send it to you before the world is over?

DeletedUser

awesome moments in awful forum. lol

thanks to ''new'' forum look im checking it only twice in a month.
So hard to catch important info, also background is too shine for eyes. lol

DeletedUser

I'm still looking for quotes and such to put in a final blog for the world, send them at me!

LennoxW

awesome moments in awful forum. lol

thanks to ''new'' forum look im checking it only twice in a month.
So hard to catch important info, also background is too shine for eyes. lol

Just jumping in here, was in this world for quite a while from near the start. Great to see Kkaukis going well! And a few other of my old tribemates! Was a fun world

DeletedUser

Fantastic job to all the former members of Phat who are in the winning tribe. We had a great run, and its great to see some of you on the winning side. Thanks for the memories, and best of luck in the future.

Duke of Phat

Rick/Asta Lapasta

DeletedUser99939

Congrats to several of my old Enemies from SR/Smile I think there's only one still standing ;) he should know who he is if he reads externals. But congrats to all and do not forget what this bond of winning feels like it will help you in worlds to come trust me on that.

War12345678
NOTA