~One~ is epic fail?

DeletedUser

i have no idea about the "politics" in the other worlds, but having played since world one, ~One~'s "merge" is no different than any other world in my opinion... some tribes disguise it differently ie: by accepted disbanned tribe members, some merge, some recruit... in the end, if you look at the stats, every top tribe has taken a large number of players at some point AFTER they were in existance... having played with several members of DNY in another world, i know how fierce they are/were... BUT i know they had GREAT diplomats also... i'd say ~One~ leaves the diplomacy on the back burner ;)

DNY > http://www.twstats.com/en12/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=18241

Social Disorder

I'm sure you think ~one~ is an epic fail because Purpose of Life is in it;(

DeletedUser

oh yeah... So true... Lol, someone's still posting in these forums??

DeletedUser

Hi Candidus! *waves* You're on 54 too.

And I dun think I ever had a problem with Purpose of Life.... Although I nobled like six of his villages with an account sit that was about to expire. xD That was fun.

Oh, and to Sushi and the "mod" yes, I do still play tyvm. Sushi should know, he's surrounding me. o_O Stupid Sushi. SST19 is surrounding me too so maybe you'll have to take him out first. ;D

BTH has wanted me rimmed and deleted since August I believe? I haven't been rimmed yet. (There goes my death warrant). Wonder how much longer I'll last. ^^

DeletedUser

At least trihard still cares.... Even though he's 50 some hours away. ^^ Thanks Trihard.

DeletedUser

Oh, and to Sushi and the "mod" yes, I do still play tyvm. Sushi should know, he's surrounding me. o_O Stupid Sushi. SST19 is surrounding me too so maybe you'll have to take him out first. ;D

I wouldn't call myself playing with your level of activity =/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Having been in a similar position myself on W43, I could understand why you would want to simply merge or recruit and be done with the world. We didn't, as in the end our sense of tribal pride is too strong and we decided to stick it out, but when you get to the end stage and the world is already essentially over, it does feel like time wasting for the next few months.

While it's not particularly admirable, I can sympathize with just wanting the world to be over.

DeletedUser

Hi Candidus! *waves* You're on 54 too.

And I dun think I ever had a problem with Purpose of Life.... Although I nobled like six of his villages with an account sit that was about to expire. xD That was fun.

Wow, I was about to hit the delete button. but you are lying, I never lost 6 villages to someone.

DeletedUser

Really? Because you nobled that account right after I did. Was a surprise hit and I can't remember the name since the account is now deleted or I'd remind you. When you have like 300 villages, 6 is like a fly swat.

DeletedUser

I wanna say he played under the forum name he goes under (though i'm not sure)l until he merged with PoL, who quit a long time ago. bth more or less rimmed him(snivl).

DeletedUser

Nah, not bth rimmed me, it was wheggs if im correct :)

And gothic, that could be.. It is not that difficult to noble villages from me, but the problem is preventing me taking them back.. :) I don't have any D for a half year now :)

hellochase14

Changed up what I was going to say as I do not want to embarrass gothic-bonz and it is really not worth hurting someone's self esteem.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

epic fail i think not.:) there hasnt been a tribe in tw history that has done what ~One~ has accomplished. 69 members controlling the world in record time.:)

DeletedUser

gotta admit though. 69 members is alot to win a world...

not saying none of you are good lol. Way better than me probs. :D i have yet to win a world.