One Kek to Rule Them

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Didnt you walk out of cicada on 112 cuz of the dirty play i mentioned on my message? Oh yeah, ya did so you know hes dirty.

And for the same reason we let cancer sit in cicada, if your FLing and you know the second you kick someone their gonna be in the opposing tribe, all your doing is jumpstarting the eventual events. We couldnt have force internalled him, the same way T4H are still alive and kicking. They can get immediate support from washed like the traitorous POS's they are.
There are plenty of ways to handle this without being incredibly shady. Fighting dirty with dirty is something that would justify, for example, encouraging Jacob to accept lots of tribal support so you can pull it and force-internal. This, however, makes you just as bad as the dirty actions you're complaining about. Which is, coincidentally, why I'm here calling you out. Just like I called out Jacob as much as I could when he pulled what he did on 112.

If you wanted to be on the level of Trex, Jacob, and others you claim to dislike, then good work. Resounding success.

But if you actually do dislike that kind of stuff, well...
played-yourself-dj-khaled.gif

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
What a load of shit, I told you and stew in first couple weeks this world that they was all botting. You ignored it for months until the bans. You ALL knew

I mean i honestly didnt believe they were botting to get to 20 villages in the amount of time it takes a half decent player to get to 200. Also they've got the same amount of "rumors" of cheating as half of kek, you even got your boys making illegal scripts to send to eachother... how many of your tribemates have you reported?

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Since i see Jacob blaming Adnan for everything like nothing was preplanned with Washed or that Adnan and council were the only reason Horsemen and Crunsh got where they are, lets get some timeline to see if that's really that one sided..

1. As i am sure Jacob knows, Adnan 'wanting to get him banned' happened before 20/08, so if Jacob really had grudge on that, why didnt he quit/leave Kek then? But instead here talking like nothing is wrong and 'trying' to solve Horsemen situation.

Screenshot_13.png

At same time, saying Horsemen 'just wants to rimm Bestla and then delete', but at same time Horsemen minted with tribe boost day before, used tribe att buffs and got stacked by Washed (joined Washed on same day) may say otherwise.

2. Jacob saying Horsemen is stacked next to him while they share 60 fields long front. But GeeGee scouting Horsemen villages 1 field from Crunsh, all without any stack. I guess reports are wrong and Kek was just trying to blame Jacob here.

Screenshot_12.png
Screenshot_33.png
Screenshot_35.png

3. Jacob also said he is busy irl and acc is on delete cause of all the drama and blaming we did on him. But yet he still found time to withdraw his packets from Washed frontline. Something weird for acc which is on delete to do.

Screenshot_10.pngScreenshot_11.png

4. Jacob saying that his nukes are not home. Meanwhile i took liberty to check villages. Found only 40 full nukes standing home not more than 3 fields from Horsemen acc. Jacob said he's doing what he can cause he has irl problems. If only there was some setting to let your tribemates fix that, like some account sitt, TW needs to bring this to avoid situations like this.

5. Jacob saying he lost motivation and he's into deleting but somehow Washed not doing anything towards newly opened front on Crunsh acc. Not only incs didnt increase, but they became nonexistent. So obviously that i found some nice picture:)

Screenshot_31a.png

Not to mention also account sitting Superdog for full 7minutes just to send one fake at Feelsbadman and Babin to make Superdog sittblocked and unable to make any recaps while being OP-ed.
Also timed supp on Adnans nobles from Horsemen when he was out of tribe. Dont have hard evidence but it seems to add up.

So...u have every reason to blame Adnan, but dont be hypocrite. Tell the truth that u had double loyalty for longer time. We all know u were just buying time ever since Horsemen left tribe and that u both had this backup ready for longer time.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Since i see Jacob blaming Adnan for everything like nothing was preplanned with Washed or that Adnan and council were the only reason Horsemen and Crunsh got where they are, lets get some timeline to see if that's really that one sided..

1. As i am sure Jacob knows, Adnan 'wanting to get him banned' happened before 20/08, so if Jacob really had grudge on that, why didnt he quit/leave Kek then?

Stopped reading after "Why didn't he fully rage and leave the tribe instantly after we tried to get him banned". As if him not instant raging means it wasnt the reason he left, you ok son?

Euler-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So...u have every reason to blame Adnan, but dont be hypocrite. Tell the truth that u had double loyalty for longer time. We all know u were just buying time ever since Horsemen left tribe and that u both had this backup ready for longer time.

lets pre-plan a backstab and blame adnan, and when he realizes what you are about to do, lets come up with a shitty story and justify it, not like he had 0 ods or 0 incs way before that happend

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lets pre-plan a backstab and blame adnan, and when he realizes what you are about to do, lets come up with a shitty story and justify it, not like he had 0 ods or 0 incs way before that happend
Bob said gauss voted no to the implant of the script. Now you're defending it?

DuckTheCuck

Reaction score

1. As i am sure Jacob knows, Adnan 'wanting to get him banned' happened before 20/08, so if Jacob really had grudge on that, why didnt he quit/leave Kek then? But instead here talking like nothing is wrong and 'trying' to solve Horsemen situation.

I mean, it's only been 5 days, he'd be stupid if he left immediately without prepping to survive or anything of the sort if that was his intention. You act like it's been months and months and he's just now bringing up an old wound as an excuse for his actions.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Stopped reading after "Why didn't he fully rage and leave the tribe instantly after we tried to get him banned". As if him not instant raging means it wasnt the reason he left, you ok son?

Okay, be selective and tunneled and miss the whole point from that sentence. I cant make u try to understand.

DuckTheCuck

Reaction score
Jacob is not innocent but that doesn't discredit everything shady Kek has been doing that he brought up

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I mean, it's only been 5 days, he'd be stupid if he left immediately without prepping to survive or anything of the sort if that was his intention. You act like it's been months and months and he's just now bringing up an old wound as an excuse for his actions.

Hhahaha, yes. This shit was never planned before this. No commands were leaked on south for months. Everything changed that one cold night when Adnan went mad and came up his evil plan. Keep em coming, u guys are gold in this propaganda shit:D

robert232323

Reaction score

View attachment 8833

At same time, saying Horsemen 'just wants to rimm Bestla and then delete', but at same time Horsemen minted with tribe boost day before, used tribe att buffs and got stacked by Washed (joined Washed on same day) may say otherwise.

2. Jacob saying Horsemen is stacked next to him while they share 60 fields long front. But GeeGee scouting Horsemen villages 1 field from Crunsh, all without any stack. I guess reports are wrong and Kek was just trying to blame Jacob here.

View attachment 8834
View attachment 8838
View attachment 8835

3. Jacob also said he is busy irl and acc is on delete cause of all the drama and blaming we did on him. But yet he still found time to withdraw his packets from Washed frontline. Something weird for acc which is on delete to do.

View attachment 8836View attachment 8837

4. Jacob saying that his nukes are not home. Meanwhile i took liberty to check villages. Found only 40 full nukes standing home not more than 3 fields from Horsemen acc. Jacob said he's doing what he can cause he has irl problems. If only there was some setting to let your tribemates fix that, like some account sitt, TW needs to bring this to avoid situations like this.

5. Jacob saying he lost motivation and he's into deleting but somehow Washed not doing anything towards newly opened front on Crunsh acc. Not only incs didnt increase, but they became nonexistent. So obviously that i found some nice picture:)

View attachment 8839

Not to mention also account sitting Superdog for full 7minutes just to send one fake at Feelsbadman and Babin to make Superdog sittblocked and unable to make any recaps while being OP-ed.
Also timed supp on Adnans nobles from Horsemen when he was out of tribe. Dont have hard evidence but it seems to add up.

the account won 2 worlds with Mitchell, if you believe Jacob would do him dirty, you have to be barking mad. He had the sit for DAYS before that and nothing happened. Don't worry, you can keep bragging about pepe caps and trying to school and insult Mitchell and Incon in kek discord, your guys solution to everything is moving Adnan/Bob/Mike to new fronts anyway.

Timeline was this : Over the course of an entire month get accused of stuff we didn't do> get left out of pretty much everything > do exactly the same as Bob did eating everything we could to leave nothing open for dstars (Bob acc does it, he's smart; we do it, we're spies) > try and help our friend get more core access, plan op for it, food gets recruited 2 days before op > Get accused again of stuff we didn't do > Duke tries to get us banned > Rob leaves > k55 gets hiroshima'd > Jacob lets people know he's thinking of quitting or switching 4 days in advance > Veki: "waaah, y u no make internal even easier, you dirty player?"

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I mean I see that point but you've had other 'points' that in my opinion were outright stupid
My points were that he was claiming to do shit on Horsemen (while he didnt), that he said he wanna delete (when he didnt), and that every council suspicion on him or Horsemen came directly from shady things happening on south front (commands, reports leaked and such). I dont condone how Adnan tried to deal with it, but i do claim that this would happen anyway (unless Kek was in sure world win situation).

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"I don't have evidence but I think it's right"
- Vekinator 2021
More like i collected existing evidence together with this shit which suits in the complete story but okay..lets be exclusive again and take parts out to make something out of context. Wont even bother anymore with this kind of bullshit.