One of E-JAB's finest

DeletedUser98018

woody.gif

DeletedUser

Na I don't have time for a lot of villages, I'm just screwing around. Besides if I wanted to I could just co-play here. Last guy that rimmed me lost 4 nobles before he took me let's see if I can't do better this time around. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I'll have to see what I can do to dodge the one nuke. :)

DeletedUser

ah a player from w23 juiced, interesting,

well just use noble nukes, forces him to defend n lose his def in defending, gg wp game over

DeletedUser7488

Grats on killing a noble.. which is super hard to build at this stage of the game right?

DeletedUser

No just kind of embarrassing since he has all those nukes and I only have a 2k village... I wonder why he's even interested in it really. Most of his villages are over 11k points. (Because more is better.) My village has a long way to go wonder if I should just ask people to cat it only have 52 hours left till his last noble lands i'm sure there's time. ;) If I decide to let him have it. :D

DeletedUser

I think the real question here is why is EJAB nobling 2k vills when they have half a world worth of Hi players to feast on?

DeletedUser

Or atleast internal TheFrenchman's been afk for over 6 days ... He's even got 9k villages
Supermanndopey's been afk for over 2 days
ritzin over 4 days afk
2pak is over 7 and a half days and he's got 11k villages (Because bigger is better)
Some day they will understand the sarcasm of that.... maybe :lol:

And hawaiian mastah you haven't built anything for almost a day you have 8 4k villages... It might be super hard for you to build a noble as much as you play.

killergoon=-

Or atleast internal TheFrenchman's been afk for over 6 days ... He's even got 9k villages
ritzin over 4 days afk
2pak is over 7 and a half days and he's got 11k villages (Because bigger is better)

And hawaiian mastah you haven't built anything for almost a day you have 8 4k villages... It might be super hard for you to build a noble as much as you play.

wow, you sound like a fun guy

DeletedUser

Actually I used http://en57.tribalwarsmap.com/ Just in case anyone is lazy and doesn't want to build a village from the ground up they can look for inactives that won't fight back.

In other news I mailed players in E-Jab and am now getting support from them. :icon_wink:
I'll post there names after bolsach's attacks land. :lol:

Oyiee must be getting tender hearted some in e-jab did make a mistake to minimize there predicament I'll not be posting there names.
In return they won't be pulling there troops till after bolsach's troops land I will be posting the reports however so that all can see there's no way my farm could have supported so many troops.

Best Regards,
Melthesender

DeletedUser7488

ritzin over 4 days afk

You're one to talk bro, still only 1 villa.. poor guy. I almost feel bad for you.

Damn... I have 8 4k vills? almost forgot about those thanks :)