~one~ & pita

DeletedUser

Um, actually, you're only better than shAve in the regard of that bolded part. GotRob and ~ONE~ have less inactives in their top 40 according to growth statistics than you do...awkward.

We went through a merge and have stuff to clean up :)

DeletedUser

? i wouldn't but why would that be , just stack it .

Over 500K, I sure hope its by a lot, I hit 500K around a month ago then I quit
and wels nubs you think 500k a month ago is good?

i had a nice amount more then 500k a month ago and i didn't start playing seriously till now.

i said 500k seeing as it wont narrow my down.

DeletedUser

Then again, you could show us all how great you are by revealing your name :).

DeletedUser

No love attributed to the anonymous sadly.

Its nice that you have more than 500k. But honestly, it doesn't mean anything considering how you yourself think that 500k is crap.

So lots of love and go have fun :)

DeletedUser

and wels nubs you think 500k a month ago is good?

i had a nice amount more then 500k a month ago and i didn't start playing seriously till now.

i said 500k seeing as it wont narrow my down.

Again it WeIsNubs :icon_rolleyes:
You said you were over 500K already, I said I hit it a month ago.....
You brought up 500K first so I'm assuming you think its good....otherwise I would have referenced another figure, now maybe you should either give us your IGN or keep your head down because your making a fool of yourself by making big statements but lacking the bravery to reveal yourself.

DeletedUser

i ain't gonna release my name period.

i only need my friends to know who i am
and if you have eyes you would seen i said i hit 500k + a month ago .

like they say keep friends close and your enemy's closer ( i will prevent you from doing so )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you both hit 500k+ a month ago. We done with the ego contest? The only difference is, we don't know anything about you cowsatack, whereas WeIsNubs is easily researchable...

But hey, you stick to that "no name" standard :).

DeletedUser

;D i will

but to let you know you guys twist words like there is no tommmaro as you can see i said i hit 500k OVER a mounth ago .

DeletedUser

And that qualifies you as better and more knowledgeable about the game than WeIsNubs?

I think it's hard to gage skill over how many points you had when without even a name to compare to. For all we know, you could be a terrible player in a safe zone who nobled barbs.

Now, you're probably not, but I guess this contest is over with a "no contest" ruling. Carry on bragging if you feel like it though!

monsterbro

;D i will

but to let you know you guys twist words like there is no tommmaro as you can see i said i hit 500k OVER a mounth ago .

he say he hit over 500k last month but he probably a ex 34 member that came and took account in ONE

DeletedUser

hahah those are my friends and don't mess with them trust me you wont want to , yes i played w34 and i coed a member of ikill.

and no i wasn't i was a member of time and now ~one~

monsterbro

nope :|

stop questioning me .

he says he has friends good for you to bad there online friends so there going backstab you when they can the chance so they can grow. I think its time go get some real life friends

DeletedUser

hahaha there friends in-game and good once trust me i have more than you in real life ;)

DeletedUser

Damn, I am member of ~ONE~ and I dont even know who he is. :)

Let the man have his privacy for gods sake.

*However there is a hidden clue that he gave to his identity and none of you can see it.*

DeletedUser

Has this thread derailed so badly that some of these one members only contribution to this thread is to troll and play guessing games with the public? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

i aint playing a game drop it with my identity i don't want t tell any of you , boruta u know me obviously but not here :D

DeletedUser

i aint playing a game drop it with my identity i don't want t tell any of you , boruta u know me obviously but not here :D

Doesn't matter who you are, you have the personality of a 10 year old. Really all that matters.