~one~ & pita

DeletedUser

This is getting silly, cowsatack- your my boy and everything but calm it down on here, we already had the forum troll for ~one~ before lol.

Everyone else, cowsatack aint tellin who he is, it was annoying with finny and its annoying now, stop asking or the thread goes in circles. I know its hard to not respond to some dumpling trolling your tribe but it makes for a really bad read when its pages of petty insults and calling each other out.

Ive already put my opinions down on the record about pita and ~one~ and they havent changed. Both great tribes and whoever wins this 'border skirmish' is going to have to do it the long hard way. The front line is way too stackable, its going to be messy either way.

monsterbro

This is getting silly, cowsatack- your my boy and everything but calm it down on here, we already had the forum troll for ~one~ before lol.

Everyone else, cowsatack aint tellin who he is, it was annoying with finny and its annoying now, stop asking or the thread goes in circles. I know its hard to not respond to some dumpling trolling your tribe but it makes for a really bad read when its pages of petty insults and calling each other out.

Ive already put my opinions down on the record about pita and ~one~ and they havent changed. Both great tribes and whoever wins this 'border skirmish' is going to have to do it the long hard way. The front line is way too stackable, its going to be messy either way.

If hes not going tell us who he is then he should not be trolling and insulting other players on there skills. IF he to scared to say who he is then he should just leave these forums or stop being a big baby and come out and tell us

By the way im not a member of PITA

DeletedUser

it was annoying with finny and its annoying now

75% of people knew who I was, whoever was wondering simply had to ask someone. I also didn't argue/troll with people about it for an entire page. Think it was about 2 posts. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

75% of people knew who I was, whoever was wondering simply had to ask someone. I also didn't argue/troll with people about it for an entire page. Think it was about 2 posts. :icon_rolleyes:

not a direct dig at you matey, just couldnt think of another name so had to be yours.

@monstbro- Totally agree but not gonna be too harsh to a tribesmate lol

ainsleyhope

Thinks really need to start heating up here ladies.. It's boring from where I'm watching! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

+1 however I do have a feeling when it stops being so boring everything will just heat up all at one time.

Doubt it. IT'll be wars between PITA/shAve/GotRob/ONE when it begins to heat up. And don't see any of those being interesting unless tribes use some "dirty" tactics.

DeletedUser

after all the rim tribes and barbs have gone then it will heat up i guess we will have to wait to see what happens

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure it'll start before all the rim tribes are eaten.
Considering not everyone has an outpost on the rim, and the morale issues associated with them.
Its much more likely we'll see "skirmishes" between the top 5 tribes until it evolves into a full-fledged war.

DeletedUser

sounds likely but i don't think "dirty" war is the way to go a clean fight is more respectable.

DeletedUser62294

Every tribe declare on all other tribes and have no other diplomacy :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

sounds likely but i don't think "dirty" war is the way to go a clean fight is more respectable.

It will start out clean like any war. But over time as people get fed up and sick of it people will begin using dirty tactics.

JOHNBOY15

I have never meet a clean spy yet lol never trust a player who is only out for them selfs i say.Witch is all spys are ;)