~one~ & pita

DeletedUser

oooohh so how long were shAve planning on turning on their allies? :D

DeletedUser

3 years, approximately? Wasn't it obvious?

Gosh, such a noob, making some comment like it was true.

DeletedUser

3 years, approximately? Wasn't it obvious?

Gosh, such a noob, making some comment like it was true.

actually you have 3 days since you cancelled the alliance with us.....

after the waiting period, it's game on :) Gotrob + PITA vs Shave. Good luck Shave I think you will need it more than Gotrob + PITA.

Though I am interested to hear the full story of why the alliance was dropped, I don't see the advantages of dropping the alliance with PITA since you are getting beaten by Gotrob, not a very smart move. Maybe when Djep0 said Shave have been preparing for two weeks, he meant that for PITA and not GotRob, but that would imply Shave have been preparing to war PITA?
Any how, the next 3 days will determine Shave future in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, you're upset because when Shave asked PITA to drop their alliance with GotRob and attack them, we said no. We told you we'd stay out of it a month ago since both GotRob and Shave were our allies.

The point of my post however is that I prefer if people have a problem, they bring it to me, not go around making snub comments and making jabs at the people they are upset at.
I am sadly not under your control and have my own mind, so do as I wish. And you bring that up on externals, lovely. ;o

DeletedUser

Yes, you're upset because when Shave asked PITA to drop their alliance with GotRob and attack them, we said no. We told you we'd stay out of it a month ago since both GotRob and Shave were our allies.

The point of my post however is that I prefer if people have a problem, they bring it to me, not go around making snub comments and making jabs at the people they are upset at.

If shave need Pitas help agains Gotrob, this means shave is on the way down, more than it was before =))

DeletedUser

Twist of events almost makes me want to come back to this world....almost. But I have no time for it :icon_sad:

Go PITA.

DeletedUser

actually you have 3 days since you cancelled the alliance with us.....

after the waiting period, it's game on :) Gotrob + PITA vs Shave. Good luck Shave I think you will need it more than Gotrob + PITA.
Not sure where you heard that Kenny, as I know it wasn't what we told PITA

I am sadly not under your control and have my own mind, so do as I wish. And you bring that up on externals, lovely. ;o

So you would prefer to make little jabs at people. Fair enough. And you act surprised that when you tried calling PITA out, someone responded.

DeletedUser92753

I picked such an exciting time to return :icon_cool:

Can anyone give me a brief synopsis of ONE and Shave relations?

GotRob/Shave is obvious and Shave/PITA is changing as we speak. Just need that last factor to see how this all plays out.

DeletedUser

dont think so, and they make it worse, with pita :)

smart move, great leaders ;)

DeletedUser

dont think so, and they make it worse, with pita :)

smart move, great leaders ;)

Hey, I'm just here for the day and hate to flame but....

Shame i can't quote your link to the stats lol, good grief you hit the high levels out of internals didn't you?

DeletedUser

u are talking to me?
internals? everybody do that, so, where is the problem?

DeletedUser92753

u are talking to me?
internals? everybody do that, so, where is the problem?

Well you did have 828 :icon_eek:

But thats not really relevant to the thread.

Stats time!

Side 1:
Tribes: ~ONE~
Side 2:
Tribes: PITA

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 40
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 92,240
Side 2: 326,582
Difference: 234,342

chart

DeletedUser

Pita jumped on a momentarily inactive account, job well done.

And as for our relations with shAve.

ONE has no formal relations with them yet, we hit Fig members that they recruited. To us, we are still hitting fig members :)

DeletedUser

Pita jumped on a momentarily inactive account, job well done.

And as for our relations with shAve.

ONE has no formal relations with them yet, we hit Fig members that they recruited. To us, we are still hitting fig members :)

Those stats include the meatshields that you recruited as well :)