Side 2: 2,187,951
Difference: 1,580,889

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43,626
Side 2: 317,116
Difference: 273,490

chart

& Whenever the matter is brought up, the conclusion is usually a "frontline skirmish",

but PITA are now consistently eating away at ~ONE~

Is war imminent? :icon_surprised::icon_eek:

#Discuss! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Seems like ONE is jsut a bigger version of OnFire. Gotten themselves into to many fights at once. granted their still somewhat holding their own but... One tribe can only produce so much while the 4 tribes their fighting can produce quiet a bit more without have multiple fronts.

I see them trying to strike a deal with someone shortly.

DeletedUser

Lol, it really isn't a war :| It's just a small border conflict, and henrik has already pointed out those players were already inactive, so it doesn't really affect one.

If it was something major, then why hasn't one declared on pita yet for eating their vills?

@R3v3l4ti0nz ign?

DeletedUser

^ kensta101

~One~ would never declare.
There is obviously a lot of tension regarding ~ONE~ because they are spread from West to East of the world.
If they declared. Lots of tribes would start jumping on the bandwagon of PITA because they know ~One~ has many fronts they have to defend.

Very few people would join on ones side because only 1 other tribe really borders PITA that could pose problems. Stacking the front?
Yeah right. More tribes would choose to take advantage of the focus on PITA to make some ground and eat villages.

DeletedUser

Pita have 2 good players eating on ONE's front. Thats about it.

DeletedUser

@Supernubz

I doubt anymore tribes would attack ~ONE~, most of the tribes that share a border with ~ONE~ are already fighting with them. RobRob, ESL and Tank. If ~ONE~ declares on PITA, what difference would it make in terms of other tribes joining the fight? The other main tribes sharing a border with one; Tuff and Time, could of have taken advantage of ~ONE~ fighting on different fronts already, but they have not, PITA wouldn't make much of a difference too that.

Your correct by saying not many tribes would join on ~ONE~'s side, but that's because PITA has made good moves, e.g becoming friends with -KP. :D couldn't do much to us, they are unstable and their ex tribe, UNM, failed. BS wouldn't join the ~ONE~ bandwagon because they have their hands full with the Shave war.

Conclusion: We played our cards right, and therefore have been able to thrive in the SW, ~ONE~ obviously haven't. This small border conflict started when ~ONE~ players attacked PITA villages in K43, with no border agreement with ~ONE~ saying we could not noble in K43, a small dispute over a few villages, not something major like this thread suggests. This thread can be closed.

DeletedUser

@Supernubz

I doubt anymore tribes would attack ~ONE~, most of the tribes that share a border with ~ONE~ are already fighting with them. RobRob, ESL and Tank. If ~ONE~ declares on PITA, what difference would it make in terms of other tribes joining the fight? The other main tribes sharing a border with one; Tuff and Time, could of have taken advantage of ~ONE~ fighting on different fronts already, but they have not, PITA wouldn't make much of a difference too that.

Your correct by saying not many tribes would join on ~ONE~'s side, but that's because PITA has made good moves, e.g becoming friends with -KP. :D couldn't do much to us, they are unstable and their ex tribe, UNM, failed. BS wouldn't join the ~ONE~ bandwagon because they have their hands full with the Shave war.

Conclusion: We played our cards right, and therefore have been able to thrive in the SW, ~ONE~ obviously haven't. This small border conflict started when ~ONE~ players attacked PITA villages in K43, with no border agreement with ~ONE~ saying we could not noble in K43, a small dispute over a few villages, not something major like this thread suggests. This thread can be closed.

Basically we nobled few villages of a tribe called Crazy on the 43/53 border. JeanMitch ( the player supposedl inactive) thought he can go ahead and the noble our duke's village without a prior mail or any sort of contact. So we just taking their lead and following it :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Basically we nobled few villages of a tribe called Crazy on the 43/53 border. JeanMitch ( the player supposedl inactive) thought he can go ahead and the noble our duke's village without a prior mail or any sort of contact. So we just taking their lead and following it :icon_razz:

The old....

He was inactive

excuse when a member in a tribe gets nobled out :icon_rolleyes:

Well done so far PITA, nice stats, even if its not a war.

DeletedUser

Yep its a gangbang on ONE. And pita is feeling proud over the stats :icon_rolleyes:

Nah, your right alba. We were going to kick you out of the K with jean leading. But that noob left after xmas / a bit before. Having a co that didn't know how to dodge incs. That...made it to a hassle, we did manage to get a sit after the first op had struck.

Weis, i think pita can confirm that their targets been not...so active :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yep its a gangbang on ONE.

:lol: I'm guessing if you go back and look at the first ennoblements, ONE had the first conquer of the tribes that are "gangbanging" them. Not everyone else's fault if ONE start crap with every tribe they boarder with. lol

DeletedUser

Yep its a gangbang on ONE. And pita is feeling proud over the stats :icon_rolleyes:

Nah, your right alba. We were going to kick you out of the K with jean leading. But that noob left after xmas / a bit before. Having a co that didn't know how to dodge incs. That...made it to a hassle, we did manage to get a sit after the first op had struck.

Weis, i think pita can confirm that their targets been not...so active :icon_wink:

Atleast his co had a hot french gf :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Take note that it hasn't been PITA members posting stats, so your claim is unfounded.

And I've already proven to you in a separate thread that the members we have attacked so far were all active up to the day they started losing villages, and some are still growing even after we hit them. For the others, there actually is a difference between being inactive before attacks start and going inactive after you've lost half your villages.

DeletedUser52670

Whether it is being considered a war at the moment or not, I don't think ONE can sit back and not show some form of retaliation without losing credibility. Whether players were inactive or not, no one likes seeing villages that could be internalled go to another rival tribe. One's hand surely has to be forced at some point.

War has to come of it one way or another.

DeletedUser

Whether it is being considered a war at the moment or not, I don't think ONE can sit back and not show some form of retaliation without losing credibility. Whether players were inactive or not, no one likes seeing villages that could be internalled go to another rival tribe. One's hand surely has to be forced at some point.

War has to come of it one way or another.

Actually, one is attacking PITA players at the moment with trains inbound, so they are retaliating, but still, there is no need for a full scale war. It's just people exchanging villages, a small border conflict, not something externals should get hyped up about.

DeletedUser52670

Fair enough. The forums aren't particularly hyped. This topic was being discussed within other threads. I believe I even asked for a new thread to be opened because of it being discussed in the top 20 opinions thread. Whether it is war or not it deserves its own thread so there is a place for it to be discussed

DeletedUser

Fair enough. The forums aren't particularly hyped. This topic was being discussed within other threads. I believe I even asked for a new thread to be opened because of it being discussed in the top 20 opinions thread. Whether it is war or not it deserves its own thread so there is a place for it to be discussed

good point, but neither tribe wants to discuss it fully, both sides have stated it's just a border conflict, nothing more. Just because there are little remarks made by other players in other topics, it doesn't deserve it's own thread lol. E.g. Magnetoo currently flaming Facebook Staulkers for barb nobling, that's not on topic in terms of the war thread, so they should move it somewhere, but is there really a need to make a new thread? No.