~one~ & pita

DeletedUser

Pita jumped on a momentarily inactive account, job well done.

And as for our relations with shAve.

ONE has no formal relations with them yet, we hit Fig members that they recruited. To us, we are still hitting fig members :)

And to us, we're still hitting Time players who couldn't handle FiG the first time around :).

DeletedUser

Well it looks like iv beaten :)

I bow out, surrender, delete etc O:

Just go easy on me when you actually start countering my attacks with anything other than desperate mails ;)

DeletedUser

I'm terrified. Believe me. All of us are. You're too mighty for the likes of us.

DeletedUser

Oh god. Patronise me all you want mate, i just comment on what i see. Several of your new players have mailed us asking us to stop. Saying they will leave shAve if we do.

What did we say? No. Stay there, we will take the villages, not recruit them.

But you are right i think i am above everyone else:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Umadbro?

Funny, because the internal troubles of ~ONE~ seem far more interesting :). Relating back to the actual war at hand, not the fight with shAve, how's Tat3r doing? Seemed a bit discontent, eh?

Sorry, you must be angry that Tat3r didn't like the tribe much.

DeletedUser

Haha that has anything to do with what i was saying?

We did have internal issues, dont meddle where you are unsure though u6, might find you dont like where it leads.

And i dont know if you think you have some inside information or something? You seem to tbe the last person to know about it?:lol:

Tat3r moved to save his own skin, no matter how he puts it, moving to the enemy tribe is cowardly.

But like i said, you dont know much i dont think :) And if you do, maybe the intel line was just slow getting to you?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

"Did"? Nah, that's not true either :).

I know plenty, thanks.

Save his own skin? Pissed off about how no one else will participate in ops on PITA that he organizes is now pissed? Hell, I even know about him planning ops on FiG when FiG was still NAPed with ~ONE~. He was a contributing member, and I'm sure he's glad he found a new home elsewhere :).

DeletedUser

Uh, you mean Penguin? You're Penguins in Turtle armor, not Turtles in Penguin armor.

Jace, get some sleep XD.

DeletedUser92753

Turtle, Penguins, Robbers, this whole world is enough to give you an identity crisis :icon_wink:

Can't sleep, must Farm! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Shhhh, Javanshir, we don't know anything. We're woefully ignorant of the goings-on of ~ONE~ :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser

Not going to restart the argument anywhere else.
Im sure most people know why we left ~ONE~, and its certainly not to save our own skin. We were fighting PITA, which is more than what some can say in ~ONE~
Happy to of made the switch.

DeletedUser

And good on ya, for picking a better tribe. I don't fault you, that's for sure. And I can usually find fault with anything! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Haha that has anything to do with what i was saying?

We did have internal issues, dont meddle where you are unsure though u6, might find you dont like where it leads.

And i dont know if you think you have some inside information or something? You seem to tbe the last person to know about it?:lol:

Tat3r moved to save his own skin, no matter how he puts it, moving to the enemy tribe is cowardly.

But like i said, you dont know much i dont think :) And if you do, maybe the intel line was just slow getting to you?:icon_rolleyes:

Save his own skin? Be happy that he saved ONE's skin all this while

Am on the frontline in k43 and the guy who troubled me and most other people was Tat3r tbh with little or no participation from other ONE members except for a 2-3 more in k43

DeletedUser

tatr is a spy and not worthy to be called a player of one

he betraid his freinds , and his pathetic reason was alot of the tribe wasnt fighting ,
i rather die fighitng along the side of my friends than leave to join the enemy , he deserves whats coming >:)
and no we arent gonna die along side my friends ima win with them :D

DeletedUser92753

he betraid his freinds , and his pathetic reason was alot of the tribe wasnt fighting ,
i rather die fighitng along the side of my friends than leave to join the enemy , he deserves whats coming >:)

But there is no one for ONE to supermerge with, how are you going to win? :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes of course, we spyed on all that precious info there is....whats there to spy on, seriously.
Know one does anything against PITA, we were the last player to make any plans, so not going to spy on myself.

So you would therefore being saying im giving info to who? shave? gotrob? what a joke.

And actually my friends are, Ninja747, Lord Zep, trevorfrench,heero, koo-laid, and all of whom i made clear my intentions, because i wanted them to know before anyone else, only other people i personnally spoke to and got on with was blue eyed, and fenrir. Everyone else i didnt speak to. And like i said they knew my intentions, so i did not betray them, they were happy with my move..

Good for you die along side them, thats your choice, id rather die in a tribe in PITA. My choice, so you can call me whatever you wish :) i guess i shall be seeing some of you in the future!

DeletedUser

I think I'd be best suited to answer this, and no, Tat3r did not spy on ~ONE~. Neither coplayer did. Everytime ~ONE~ did an op, it was Tat3r and perhaps a few others who attacked PITA. Rather low participation from the rank 1 tribe. And if Dany is still there, I think he can verify that in the past I have forwarded him mails of people offering to spy on ~ONE~. Just like everyone else here, I want to win, but in the end if PITA should win, I want there to be no doubts that it was the best tribe that won. Not the tribe with the most smooth talkers who could convince people to pass information along from other tribes.

DeletedUser

I highly doubt Jurasu would ever allow him to spy...not the type of person he is.