~one~ & pita

DeletedUser68153

Those stats include the meatshields that you recruited as well :)

haha, seems like that's Tater currently.

Not going to restart the argument anywhere else.
Im sure most people know why we left ~ONE~, and its certainly not to save our own skin. We were fighting PITA, which is more than what some can say in ~ONE~
Happy to of made the switch.

Regardless of your explanation and past participation. You left to save your own ass. That right there is cowardly. As for spying i dont know, but the case isnt looking too well for either side. And remember, "There Will Be Blood"

monsterbro

Regardless of your explanation and past participation. You left to save your own ass. That right there is cowardly. As for spying i dont know, but the case isnt looking too well for either side. And remember, "There Will Be Blood"

i like blood

DeletedUser

Tat3r being two conquers down against ~ONE~ = Total Meatshield. I gotcha.

Or he left because it's no fun in ~ONE~ (rhyme totally intended). If the game's not fun, you don't play. Otherwise, why do you waste money on it?

DeletedUser68153

Tat3r being two conquers down against ~ONE~ = Total Meatshield. I gotcha.

Or he left because it's no fun in ~ONE~ (rhyme totally intended). If the game's not fun, you don't play. Otherwise, why do you waste money on it?

A meatshield is a barrier that loses villages and absorbs attacks so that another player or players dont receive them.........

World hasnt been fun for alot of people for awhile not just in ONE. Seems like its changing now. Why waste money when u can get free PP. lol.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Why is it every thread I have read here on w59 u6s5l. has there brown nose in every business? This person truely has no clue, all he is is a troll. Oh and yes u6s5l is humbletree's co player.....

DeletedUser

I'm aware of what a meatshield is. You are treating him as though he was recruited to be a meatshield, which he was not. Nor is he doing it so others don't receive them, therefore he isn't a meatshield. He is doing it for himself, and they did not do it to make him a meatshield.

I also don't waste mountains of time moderating or playing the game because it's not fun, personally. If this world wasn't fun, I wouldn't waste my time on it. If it's fun, I'm not wasting my time. If it's not fun in my tribe, then I will either quit or join another. If you're not even working as a tribe, then what's the point of being in the tribe?

Mental Health, for the last time, I am not humbletree's coplayer and never have been. I have plenty of a clue, thank you. If you're mad that I post on a public forum, then I suggest you find something better to do with your time than read my posts, or skip over them. That's not the topic at hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92753

Why is it every thread I have read here on w59 u6s5l. has there brown nose in every business? This person truely has no clue, all he is is a troll. Oh and yes u6s5l is humbletree's co player.....

You sound so angrymad :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

chunderboy9uk,

tat3r became a meatshield to save his own ass? Now that doesn't make any sense now does it?

DeletedUser

Funny thing is, even after all the threats i got on skype. And the fact that i left ~ONE~ the majority of my inc. are from Tuff. Only person in ~ONE~ that has attacked me is trevor french, and yes he took 2 villages, well done to him, i will be sure to return the favor in time.
There will be plenty of blood, but you won't be able to get rid of me. I just honestly don't see it happening, over confidence maybe...

And im pretty sure im not a meat shield, plus i work better under pressure.

DeletedUser

chunderboy9uk,

tat3r became a meatshield to save his own ass? Now that doesn't make any sense now does it?

chunderboy ran off.

And shaggy, mind not making this a GotRob vs. shAve thread? Thanks.

DeletedUser

:)) more trolling? All my guys are with me, make a poll and see it :p