~one~ & pita

DeletedUser

A meatshield is a barrier that loses villages and absorbs attacks so that another player or players dont receive them.........

World hasnt been fun for alot of people for awhile not just in ONE. Seems like its changing now. Why waste money when u can get free PP. lol.

The quest chunderboy is Did PITA need a meatshield against ONE ?

We were comfortably up against ONE in conquers and in no danger of losing any ground. And you probably have no idea how many mails PITA gets from disgruntled ONE members. :icon_eek:

I think more people with agree Tat3r being a meatshield for ONE against PITA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

These stats are very interesting when you also note that PITA have leapfrogged ~ONE~ into first position recently. PITA seem to be nobling at a much faster rate.

Side 1:
Tribes: PITA
Side 2:
Tribes: ~ONE~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 450
Side 2: 318
Difference: 132

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 20
Difference: 49

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,096,125
Side 2: 2,041,669
Difference: 1,054,456

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 565,690
Side 2: 147,114
Difference: 418,576

chart

DeletedUser

2012-05-02 societe PITA 118. -694,505 -90 +9,308,238 =2,577,903 +6,730,335
2012-05-01 societe PITA 115. -699,803 =91 +8,778,729 +2,577,903 +6,200,826
2012-04-30 societe PITA 112. -702,964 =91 +3,127,540 =2,551,748 +575,792

Splatttt :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Usually we fight in silence but today we want to stand and say: Thank You for the attention, now we know we exist !

DeletedUser

Well I'll say this, that the world has gone to sht. the fact that the rank 1 and 2 enjoy an alliance that offers unrivalled dominance across the world.
plus the whole southeast is divided into multiple mini tribes and that the north is filled with the ex-~One~ players that have not yet joined GotRob or PITA.
Fking mini tribes popping up everywhere and likely no other tribe will ever be able to stand up to the rank 1 and rank 2.
This world sucked.

DeletedUser

Well I'll say this, that the world has gone to sht. the fact that the rank 1 and 2 enjoy an alliance that offers unrivalled dominance across the world.
plus the whole southeast is divided into multiple mini tribes and that the north is filled with the ex-~One~ players that have not yet joined GotRob or PITA.
Fking mini tribes popping up everywhere and likely no other tribe will ever be able to stand up to the rank 1 and rank 2.
This world sucked.

The funny bit about your rant is that PITA and GotRob made an alliance when they were the rank 3 and 4 tribe respectively. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

When was your alliance with Shave then?
While I'm not disregarding what PITA and GotRob have accomplished, its kind of sad that everyone was hugging.

DeletedUser

Perhaps it's not that W59 has been a 'hugging world' but rather that the leaders in each of the main tribes are experienced and know how to survive.

Lets face it, only inactivity really broke up ONE and Shave and a change in leadership.

People discount diplomacy at their own risk.

DeletedUser

Perhaps it's not that W59 has been a 'hugging world' but rather that the leaders in each of the main tribes are experienced and know how to survive.

And hugging brings boredom and inactivity! I agree that diplomacy will either make you or break you and you need to pick your battles carefully, however hugging everyone and merging will not make it exciting!

DeletedUser

What would make things good now (or in a month) would be PITA vs rob, i know it likely wont happen but as a player who hates to see this kind of situation (dominant tribe alliances) thats all i can hope for :)

DeletedUser92753

When was your alliance with Shave then?
While I'm not disregarding what PITA and GotRob have accomplished, its kind of sad that everyone was hugging.

Diplomacy is not inherently hugging. People are saying its sad that the #1 and #2 are allied but as Jurasu said, that agreement was made when both tribes were not the top dogs.

Shave folded and now ONE as too, naturally that leaves the other two left who happened to be allied. Should they cancel that agreement simply to please the outside spectators who are either non-involved or got the short end of the stick? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I didn't mean to specifically point out PITA and GotRob.
I guess I wasn't clear enough, mostly was talking about the merges that happened in this world and denied me some awesome wars :)

DeletedUser

I didn't mean to specifically point out PITA and GotRob.
I guess I wasn't clear enough, mostly was talking about the merges that happened in this world and denied me some awesome wars :)

I'm not really sure what to make of this from someone who was hell bent on merging earlier on in the world.
If you feel denied, then you should have started some :)

DeletedUser

Haha so quick i missed it, who did you declare on?

Last i looked PITA had just broke through part of ONE and kinda created an isolated cluster of ONE to your south.
Tuff were still cleaning up the noob tribes on the rim I think. Could have been attacking PITA in the south but I'm not sure.

What went down after that?